Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 am

Katie looked up at Senka and tried to nod. She hopped over to the door and poked her head out, finding no one in the common room but Ben and Abel she hopped out jumped and flapped over to the table by the fire she landed on the table, her talons scrabbling for a hold on it. She got herself stable and picked up teh sheet she had made notes on and waited for Senka.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 am

Senka sat up. He had a headache.
He walked out the room and moved over to where Katie was holding the sheet on Hawks.
"Look..surely you can just turn back?" He said exhaustedly.
Ben was looking at him confusedly. "How..what is a hawk doing...Why is your shirt ripped?"
Senka shook his head. "I'll tell you later."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 am

Katie was bored of waiting and while Ben was looking quite deliberately turned back into human. She jumped down off the table and walked over to Senka, past the shocked Ben and pushed the paper into his hand, "Keep it, just incase, I would also recommend getting that looked at by the Nurse. Do you want me to take you there?" She told him
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 am

Senka looked at his torn shirt and bleeding chest.
"Uh...maybe not. Difficult to explain to the nurse and worse explaining to the other pupils. I'll just get some plasters from the dorm, I have some spare." He said, going into the boy's dorm.
He got about 4 plasters and put them on his chest, covering the cuts.
He changed his shirt.
He thought about how not-shocked he was. Ben definitely was. But Senka was taking it in his stride..
He went back to the common room. "So...how come you can shapeshift?" He asked Katie. He had a nagging feeling, like that you get when you think you have forgotten something.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:58 am

"I don't know, i was just thinking how much I really wanted to change into it but when I changed back I just pictured myself and sort of... I don't now how to explain it." Katie said lamely. She looked at ben whose mouth was open in shock. "Are you okay?" She asked him. Katie turned to Senka, "Can you get that book on mythology from Ben's bag? It might have something in it I could use."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 am

Senka nodded and turned in the direction of the bag. As he walked towards it he reached out his hand to pick it up-
and the bag slid towards him and the flap opened.
By itself.
Or perhaps, by Senka.
He stared at the bag. He pointed his hand at it, concentrating, and moved his hand around.
The bag followed it.
He drew in some breath, ready to say something, then paused and exhaled again.
He stood for a few moments.
"Did I just do that?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 am

Abel was suprised. He gasped and then shook his head. "well... You don't see that everyday. Sorta amazing. I MUST be high..." Abel walked over to them both. "What just happened?" He asked Katie. He eyed her suspisosly...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am

Katie stared at the bag, as did ben who was starting to foam at the mouth. "Er, yes you did." Katie turned to Ben, she swore. "Senka! Ben, he... He is foaming at the mouth!"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 am

Abel ran up to Ben. "Ben! Ben! Get out of it!" Abel started to fade just as he slapped Ben around the face. He hoped the shock would get him out of it...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 am

Senka stared at Abel as he began to fade from sight.
So did Ben. He laughed, unbelieving and spittle flew from his mouth. Senka went over and took him by the soldiers.
"Come on, Ben, up to your bed with you..." He said calmingly.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 am

"Hey, watch it! Eugh... Spit...." Said Abel from somewhere within the room. He then looked down at himself and jumped. "Wow... just... Just wow!" He said in amazement. He allready liked the idea of being invisible. He claped his hands and asked "So... We have magical powers... What should we do first?" If you could see Abel, he most probably have an evil grin on his face...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 am

Katie turned to Senka, "Wo likes the idea of being mean to Jerry? I mean bird plop on his head, read name calling from thin air and his pen flying out of his hand around the class room. Who wants to do some constructive pranking?" She asked, an impish grin appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

Abel reapeared behind her and gave a huge grin. "I love the sound of this!" He was practically jumping with excitement from using their powers for fun. He cracked his neck and dissapeared again.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 am

Senka sent Ben off up to his room to relax.
"That sounds pretty good." He said, smiling. "But I think we need something a little more...refined. Sophisticated. A really nasty prank."
He thought for a few moments.
"I might..have an idea..."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Katie could hear, for some reason, an almost constant noise, it was strange, she had heared when she changed forms and when Senka used telekinesis, but it was only a burst, as soon as Abel became invisible it became a constant stream of noise. It stopped only when he became visible for a short period of time. Senka was talking about his idea. "What is it then?" Katie asked him, puzzled. "Abel stop making noise when people can't see you!" She went over to the window, it was around midday, she looked at the clock on teh wall by the notice board, 12:00 it said. "Its lunch time, who is coming with me?" She asked them
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Abel was shocked "What I do?! And yeah, I will come." Abel started to "fade in" like the cheshire cat out of alice. He found it fairly amusing when he looked into the mirror. He reappeared and stretched, then he waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm

"Yes...I'll come. I just need a while to get the details of the...plan."
He watched as Abel reappeared. He had a headache still; there was a buzzing noise in his head. A few seconds later it disppeared.
He shook his head.
"Well, the whole world's jusat gone upside down."
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am

Amy was walking off the bus,behind everyone else.Apparantly they'd been scheduled to arrive at lunchtime to intergrate with the earlier arrivals better.
Amy had sat away from everyone else;thankfully no-one paid attention to her.She creeped everyone out.The black uniform only helped that look.
She walked into the lunch hall,following the smell and the crowd of people.She looked around;wasn't much,although the food looked nice.
After grabbing her plate and the food which looked nicest(she wasnt sure of the name) she sat down,alone,again.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Ryan walked into the dinner hall, it was moderately busy. "Hmm, what's gonna be for dinner today..." he thought to himself. "Ahh I can see, sausages, mash potato, lettace and some other stuff. Looks nice!", he grabbed his food and sat donw on a small empty table near a wall. It was fairly noisy with all the talking and walking going on, it began to agetate his headache. He seemed to suffer from headaches quite often yet always seemed silent in his mind. Ryan didn't know much people yet, only John, his dorm room partner, but he was having a quick nap seeing as he was up a lot of the night reading.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

"Gah, you two are slow. I am going down now, I'm hungry." She said to the two of them before leaving the dormitory. Katie headed down into the lunch hall and got curry for lunch, while searching for a seat she noticed a girl sitting at a couple of empty tables. Katie rolled her eyes, "She must be new..." she muttered. Katie head over and sat down next to the girl who was alone. "Um... Hello, my name is Katie, I gather you are new here, like me. Did you come today or yesterday?" Katie said, to 'break the ice'. She looked down out her food.
"You really shouldn't sit here because this is where the rugby team boys sit, which is why they are left empty. If you were a boy they would rough you and kick you out, followed by that curry, but..." Katie paused, "As we are girls they like to get..." Katie coughed, "Close, if you get what I mean, if you don't, hang around and you soon... will..." Katie looked in horror as the Year 8 rugby team sauntered across with their trays of food. Katie cursed under her breath. The boys took their seats around Katie and the girl.
"Hello, girls. Starting early aren't you, can't wait to meet us eh?" One of the boys said, grinning. Then the one who looked like he was the captain, the way all the boys deferred to him on everything came and sat down, turfing the boy next to Katie out of his seat. He sat back, grinning as well.
"Don't worry, I don't mind if you start early." He told Katie. As he dragged her onto his knee she looked across and saw another of the rugby team trying to get the lonely girl to get on his knee. Katie realised her predicament and smiled at the captain, settling down in her new perch he had chosen. Although her face was all smiles and soft looks underneath her mind seethed with annoyance and a bit of anger, her eyes remained hard as agates, although the boys didn't notice. Katie silently cursed.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:11 am

Amy got up,and walked off with her tray.
"Hey,where are you going?"Said one of the boys.She shot a glare over her shoulder.The boy got up."I said,where are you going!"She turned.
"I've finished.I am leaving."She said,and continued walking off.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Ryan heard a change in voice tone accross the room. He looked up, turned around the other side of the room and pin pointed were the voice came from. He saw the boy and the girl "Huh, what's he raising his voice for" Ryan thought to himself, then turned away and began to continue eating his food.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 pm

It was at that precise moment the doors opened and in came a large group of teachers. They started going around yelling at slovenly kids throwing out kids who had finished their food etc. One turned to the Rugby team, "RYAN! What have you been told about bullying the girls?!" He yelled, his face going purple, pointing at Katie. Ryan swore and threw Katie off his knee. "Sorry sir..." He mumbled. Katie went past the teacher. "Thank you sir." She said before heading back to her dormitory, leaving her food alone.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Senka yawned, sitting at the lunch table with Ben. He was wondering what the teachers would be like...
"I might go have a rest.." He said to Ben. Ben was still a little shocked at the display of magic earlier, and just nodded wordlessly.
Senka got up, and headed back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Katie needed to catch up on sleep from the several weeks of sleepless nights at the orphanage. She headed straight to bed and fell asleep.

Seven o'clock, Monday morning:
The alarm went off by Katies bed, she woke up after a good sleep. She went to teh wash basin and washed her face and hands, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She went to the wardrobe and changed out of her night dress into her uniform. She put on her jumper over her blouse because it was cold. She then went into the common room, ready for her first day at school. She went over to notice board where a sheaf of timetables was pinned up. Katie tugged one off and looked at it, then putting it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: