Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

DemiGods RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Abel woke up slowely. He looked around and everything was peaceful. He yawned and got up. He saw his uniform and looked at a clock. 7:16. "No need to get changed yet." He thought to himself and walked out the room. He forgot he was in the school. Some kids were awake, so was Senka and his buddy. He yawned again and walked up to them "Hey, what do we do on sundays?"he asked the others then continued "Ugh.. Horrible nights sleep..." He said to himself. He shook his head and saw other boys walking along. Everything was too quiet...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Ryan woke up to his alarm clock, he pushed the button and whent on snooze. It took 4 snooze alarms to wake Ryan up and he finally got up out of bed. "hehe, heavy sleeper?" one of the other students said to him, "ughm, whah.. oh, erm.. sort of.. yeah" Ryan got out of bed and quickly got changed. "Hey what's your name anyway? Mines Ryan." The other student then replied "Oh yea of course, it's John." Ryan noded slightly and walked towards the window, "Ahh right, sorry, it's just I forgot to ask yesterday" he looked out of the window at the distant sun. "No worries, I did as well, with all what was going on yesterday" the other student said casually.

Ryan seemed settle into his rooma nd the noise in his head was still present but faded, almsot like a siatnt fog horn "Hey, you coming? I'm heading to the common room." John looked up and said "erm ok, sure!" They both wondered down the corridors heading towards the common room with awkward small talk.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Katie had forgotten to set her alarm clock and was sleeping quite soundly, especially because there were no other girls in her dorm. Katie was dreaming of flying, like the hawk, free on the wind, with no cares or concerns. Feeling the rushing wind, beating wings and the joy of being free. Katie slept on, after 8:00 and still had not woken up.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Senka and Ben headed down to the breakfast hall, Ben leading the way.
"So, what's breakfast like?" Senka asked.
"Usually, pretty good, the food is mostly ok." Said Ben.
To Senka, havign been raised in an orphanage, the food at least smelt like the divine feast of the gods.
"Uhm..what do you mean, our bullying will stop now that you are here?" Ben asked.
Senka smiled. "Listen; we'll gather the other bullied people. Nerds, outsiders, all of them. And we'll make a little band. Nothing major, but perhaps we'll pull a few...pranks. The cool people wouldn't ever suspect the people who hadn't stood up to them for years..." He said smiling.
Ben thought for a few moments, then smiled too.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

Katie got up shortly after 8:00. She got dressed and headed down to the dining hall for breakfast. When she went in she saw that there was quite a few people arriving for breakfast, but still more people hadn't arrived, she hadn't appreciated just how big the school was, it was huge. She got a breakfast of porridge and syrup, juice and some biscuit looking thing she couldn't identify. Katie sat down next to a group of other Year 8 girls who instantly struck up conversation with her. After only ten minutes she knew a lot about them, about the school and about other "small talk" things. It was as the girls were finishing their breakfast that they were talking about boys and who they fancied that Katie accidentaly let slip that she quite liked Senka. Some of the girls got up and left after this saying they would see her later. Katie saw one of the girls go over to Senka and whisper something in his ear. The way she looked guiltily at her, Katie suspected that what she had said to Senka probably had something to do with her. She had almost finished by the time the rest of the girls left leaving Katie with a table to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 am

Abel went back to his room and got dressed, it seemed that Abel would need to find out what sundays would be like on his own. He put his nightware in his drawer and walked off to find breakfast. He entered the hall and the food's scent hit him like a knockout punch. To Abel and most likely the other orthanage kids, it smelt devine. He got into line and got pancakes and some syrup. He then looked around for anyone he knew. He saw some of the cools, who he hated. He looked again and he saw Senka and his buddy. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to them. "Hey, Senka. This food smells nice. Better than any of that greul what we got fed." Abel said and took a fork full of pancake. It was very tasty and Abel started to change his mind about school....
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:01 am

Senka smiled. "You're right there...I love pancakes. I've never had them in my life. Same with fried eggs. Best food I've ever had." He said.
He turned back to his plate of fried eggs, bacon, and toast. He'd already finished two pancakes.
He wondered what the girl had meant. Katie said she liked him? Well in what way?
He puzzled for a few moments.
As a friend, he decided. She said she liked him as a friend and the girls had misunderstood.
Yes, that was...probably it.
He turned to Abel. "So. Have you got anything planned for today? It's not until tomorrow we get lessons."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:58 am

Abel took another bite out of his pancake and replied "No, I havent got anything planned, maybe go look around school or get a part time job or something. I dunno, what you gonna do?" Abel looked at a group of cools. They were trying to act all hard intil a yr 10 punched the leader in the stomach. Abel smiled and rubbed his head. Still couldnt remember much...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:58 am

When Katie left the breakfast hall she looked guiltily at Senka befor hurrying off to the library on the second floor. The Library had some computers in which she used to print off a load of pictures of a Hawk. She grabbed a couple of books on birds of prey and went back to their dormitory. She flopped into an armchair by the fire in the dormitory common room. She pulled a table round and put the books and pictures on it. Katie then began studying every picture and every bit of information on the Hawk she could find carefully, memorising each part of it, because she was interested. She also noted down on a peice of paper from a pad about falconing with a hawk:-
"As the Hawk circles above you, if it knows you well and you know it well, hold out your right hand, with a glove on, and whistle for it. If it still doesn't come when you do that put some raw meat from a mouse or rabbit in you hand and then whistle for it again. Try also calling the name you have always called it, it might respond better to that..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 am

"I'm not sure." Senka said. "I'd watch out for the cools. Espescially the ones in higher years. They look nasty."
He finished eating.
"I'm off to the common room. See ya." He said.
He got up, and Ben followed.
"Where is there that none of the cools ever go?" Senka asked.
Ben thought. "Well...they don't often go to the library. Or the science labs, when they don't have a lesson there." He said.
Senka nodded. "We'll spend some time thinking about how to get back at them. And also..tell others that have been bullied. We're going to start fighting back."
Ben nodded. "Why are you doing this? You haven't been bullied."
Senka frowned and thought. "I'm...not sure. It's in my nature, I suppose."
They arrived at the common room. Senka saw katie sitting by the fire. He suddenly felt nervous again. He was going to walk straight past her to the dormitory, but he saw what she was looking at on the table.
Pictures of hawks...
He felt strange for a moment. As if there was...a memory that he couldn't... quite...remember...
He walked over.
"Um..hi. Can I have a look at the picutre of the hawks?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 am

Katie sprung up when Senka asked her that question. "Um, yeah sure..." She muttered before rushing off into the girls dormitory leaving Senka standing there with the pictures and the books on the table infront of him.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 am

Senka stood there, confused. "Uh...What just happened?" He asked Ben.
"I think she doesn't paticularly feel like talking to you." He replied.
"Ah." Senka frowned, then looked back at the pictures of the hawks. He picked one up and stared at it.
"Uh..Senka?" Ben asked.
"Hmm? What?"
"You've been standing there staring at the picutre for about 2 minutes now." He said anxiously.
"Oh.." Senka sighed. "Well...I just..Theres something in memory, that won't quite come to the surface..." He tossed the picture aside.
"It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 am

Abel finished his breakfast and walked out into the courtyard. He sat on a bench and stared out into nothingness. Someone walked up behind him but Abel did not notice. Suddenly 4 strong hands grabbed him and hauled him off the bench. A cool stood infront of him "I hear you hurt my friend, now I am going to hurt you." Abel spat at him and the boy punched him in the gut. And again and again. Abel managed to boot him in the face and he fell backwards. The 2 boys holding him let go and swung a fist each at him. One missed but the other hit, straight in the face.
Abel got annoyed and punched the boy. he fell back and Abel jumped onto him then he elbowed the kid in the nose. The other kicked Abel straight into the side of the head, laying him out. The boys got up and kicked him and then ran off.
The first thing Abel did when he got up was limp back to the dorm. He felt blood trickling down his chin and found that he was missing a tooth. He also had a black eye and blood was on his shirt. When he got in he slumped onto a chair and held his head. "This is really going to mess up my day." Abel said out loud then moaned...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 am

Katie sat on her bed, her back to the door which lead to the Dormitory common room, She rocked backwards and forwards slightly. She was talking to herself in a worried voice forgetting that anyone near the door in the common room could hear her talking about hawks, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 am

Abel rubbed his head and heared a voice. He turned his head slightly and listened. Sounded like Katie. Abel looked around and got up. He then walked over to the door and leaned onto the wall. He listened quietly and then spoke very softly, making sure that noone would notice but Kate. "Katie, are you allright? Is there something wrong?"
He waited for a response and rubbed his injured side. It hurt alot but he did not care much. He wanted to know what was going down with his friend.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:21 am

Senka saw Abel, in a bruised state.
"Able? Did you get in another fight?" He asked, walking over.
As he did so, he realised he could hear someone in the girl's dorm muttering. Since the only girl in the class was Katie, then...
"What's wrong with her?" He asked Abel quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 am

Abel looked up at Senka and nodded, hurting his neck. "I got candonised. I don't know whats wrong with her, I am trying to find out so shhh.." He said quietly, even moreso than what he was doing before. He then continued his attempt at finding out the problem.
Abel shook his head, he was a fighter, not a lover!
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 am

Katie pulled her knees up to her chin and continued to rock. "He doesn't like me.. He doesn't like me... He just likes Hawks... hawks... hawks... likes hawks..." Katie continued to talk to herself getting more and more frantic.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 am

Senka knocked on the door. "Katie? Are you okay?" He asked, worried. It's not as if he'd had any experience of somebody suddenly seeming slightly insane. Except for Mrs. Perch at the orphanage, but then she was always insane.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 am

Katie didn't here the knock at the door or Senka's question. She could see it in here minds eye, the Hawk, flying over a green countryside. Katie fell silent.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 am

Katie had fallen silent.
Senka was really worried by now. Glacing at Abel, he knocked on the door again. "Katie?...Can I come in?" He asked.
No reply.
He steeled himself, and opened the door, and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 am

Katie jumped in shock and spun around, her mouth fell open. In her mind she felt an overpowering urge to fly away, she thought of the hawk and pictured it in her mind...
Katie shimmered seeming to fade out. To Katie it felt as if she was melting and reforming, as this happened she heard a strange sound in her mind. The shimmering stopped and in Katies place was a rather surprised looking hawk. She looked at herself and clicked her hooked beak. She spread her wings and flapped them a bit before settling down and looking up at Senka.The strange thing was, not only had Katie turned into the hawk but her clothes had transformed with her.

Last edited by unit111 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am

Senka stared at her.
"But...you.." He mumbled.
The feeling cmae back, battering at his mind. Remember!, it said, you've seen things like this before!
Images flashede through his mind. Predominant among them was a tapestry in the wall, a man with a hawk's head, a gigantic hawk head with a glowing yellow eye and dimmer, silver one, a baking desert, gigantic columns and people towerign over him...
"I think...I.." He swayed a little, and fell to the floor.
The darkness claimed him.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:27 am

Katie flapped over to where Senka was lying and jumped on his chest. She clicked her hook beak, trying to say get up, whats the matter but ending up with beak clicks, failing that she simply dug her talons through Senka's shirt in the hopes the pain would awaken him, she was thinking of biting his ear if that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 am

Senka felt the turmoil in his mind.
What was it, what was the memory he MUST know!
So close now, it was right in front of him-
He woke up and cried out in pain. A hawk was digging it's talons in his chest.
He put his hand to the wound. It was shallow, not serious.
He looked at the hawk. "Katie?" He asked.
For some reason...her turning into a hawk didn't seem so weird. It had done. And now it..didn't.
Something had changed, in him.
He couldn't tell what. But it was important.
"Katie, that's you?" He said again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: