Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 am

Katie heard shoust in russian outside a couple of burst of gunfire, some more shouts and then one of the guards slammed the doors of the van shut, and by the sounds of it, locked them as well. The engine suddenly went on and the van started to move, picking up speed.

"Uh, I think they just shot Abel and Ryan, although sounded more like they started it, knowing Abel..."Katie said after a minute of silence. "At the moment I don't feel like being human..." With that sentence Katie promptly turned into a small cat and curled up on the rug by the lamp.

OOC: You can now increase your powers a fair bit. Reason: Locaters... you will learn why later...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 am

Senka looked at katie and smiled. He quite liked cats. He'd have liked to be able to transform.
It was peculiar. He'd discovered his telekinesis ability...but...it didn't quite feel...complete.
Was that the word? Close enough. As if there was more inside him. But hidden.
He shook his head. No point in trying to make sense of it.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 am

Katie got up, stretched herself languidly and jumped on to Senka's lap, wriggled a bit before settle down. Purring quietly.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 am

Senka was surprised for a few moments, then relaxed. He began to stroke the cat, gently.
He wondered where they were going. Russia, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 am

Amy watched with interest.
"You like her,don't you?"She said."I can feel it.I see the way you look at her when you think she isn't.And..."She grinned slightly."You don't seem to mind her sitting on your lap."
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 am

Senka glared at Amy. "No. Not like that. She's the first friend I've evr had, that's all."
He avoided answering the question in reality, though. Inside, he asked himself.
Did he? Maybe. He didn't know what that feeling felt like.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 am

Amy continued smiling.
"My power may still be weak,but that doesn't mean I don't get slight indications of how you feel."She lay down,which was a bit more comfortable."Don't worry.I won't tell her.Why would I?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 am

Senka continued to glare. He had forgotten Amy was empathic.
"Look...I don't know if I do or don't. If I do, I might not act on it. So...do and say nothing."
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 pm

"Like I said,I have no reason to."She said."So....any idea WHY we have these powers?I mean,is it a mutation,divine intervention,experimentation...."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 pm

*TIME SKIP*

2/3 Days later...

Somewhere in the middle of Russia. The van stopped, it jerked Katie awake, she pushed herself up and cast weary eyes at where Senka was lying. She heard more Russian and the van doors were pulled open, inside some sort of fortress. The woman was their, with a load of guards. "Out. We get your friends out in a minute!" She said sharply. Katie was then taken out of the parking bay and taken up a lift before being marched along various corridors and being put in. "Your divinity, forgive us for our abruptness. This we will be your apartments, they are very cmfortable, you can wander between the three bedrooms and the living room freely, bu the apartment will be locked. Food will be brought up three times a day, it is good, very good. There is plenty of entertainment, the latest consoles and computer, the computer has good games on it as well, but no internet. There are no telephones here either. There is a change of clothes in your chambers, there." The guard said in flawless english, bowed and then him and his companions left the apartments and locked it behind them. Katie went into her room, it was luxury, king size bed, fur rugs, cushions, comfortable sofa, dressing table. She looked at the black robe with the hood on the bed. It was made of Satin. Katie grudgingly removed her dirty clothes and put on the robe, it was more comfortable than she had expected, once she got the folds right. She wandered into the living room, with the 32inch HD TV and the latest games and consoles. "Senka will love this..." She muttered before sitting down on the comfortable sofa. The living room was even more comfortable than the bedroom. It was like some sort of paradise...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Amy walked into the living room after Katie.She too had changed,after checking for cameras and the like.After finding none,she ahd put the robe on.It was comfortable.And it suited her.It took the creepyness that hung around her to a new level.
"How are you then?"She said,sitting next to Katie.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Senka looked at the black robe. He loved it.
He put it on, looking at himself in the mirror. His white hair went pretty well with it.
He entered the living room.
"Well this is unexpected. I was waiting to be flung into a prison cell, not the luxury suite of a five star hotel..."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 pm

"Did anyone say anything wierd to either of you? One of them called me Divinity... I mean... EIther he was flirting or he was serious... I am tempted to say the Second one. Senka, have you seen the games by the consoles, they might interest you, there are a lot of them..."Katie sighed and looked at the barred window which was sealed shut. "I wish..."
She thought of all that air and the joy she could get out of flying in it...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Senka looked through the games, and laughed. "There's a game in which you play as poeple with mysterious powers. That's just a little ironic." He sat down, looking at a bird fly past outside.
If he were to fly...how wonderful it would be.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm

"Yeah, well... I don't know about Amy, but if you want me to play anything with you, you will have to do some pretty fast, and persuasive, talking because they don't interest me much..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Senka shook his head. "I'm not that bothered. Maybe later."
He looked around. "Why do you suppose they want us? And why luxury? Why the deference?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Katie looked at the time. SHe hadn't slept well at all in the van, despite the attempts to make it more comfortable, the van had still been unbearably hot. The clock said 21:00. "Wow, its late..."Katie yawned, she heard the door being opened and the clang of several trays, before the door was shut and locked again. "That... sounds like food..." She hurried down to the apartment door. She picked up the trays and brought them back into the living room. She gave one to Senka and one to Amy before sitting back down. She opened it. She looked down with mild distaste at the strange food inside. "And I thought they liked us..." She murmered. It took a bit of will power but Katie eventually consumed the food.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Senka picked at it, ate some, then hesitated before eatign any more.
He was starving, but this pushing it.
Eventually hunger overcame willpower. He ate the food with reluctance.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Katie yawned again. "I am tired... I am going to bed." She said inbetween some more yawns. Katie wandered off to her bedroom and shut it. She realised how dark it was. Even with the light on there were shadows everywhere. That worried Katie. She had always had this irrational fear of the dark, and had never been able to overcome it. She went to the door and listened, waiting for Senka and Amy to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Senka stifled a yawn. "I'm off as well. Night, Amy. See you tomorrow, if we aren't all murdered in our beds." He got up, and headed to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Katie waited a boit before opening her door and closing it quietly behind her. She padded quietly across to Senka's door, fidgeting abit she knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Senka froze. His earlier comment came back to him. He wouldn't answer the door only to be stabbed, would he?
He shook himself. Rubbish.
He opened the doro and saw Katie. "Yes? What is it?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Katie glanced around. "Er, can I come in... quickly?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Senka opened to door to let Katie in. "What are you doing? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Katie looked slightly embarrased. She proceeded to explain how afraid of the Dark, and shadows, she was. She then explained, at some length, how she only trusted Senka. She then left it hanging at having trouble sleeping in the dark. Getting too embarrased to continue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: