Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Log

Go down 
+9
Shift
Aaron-auxacto
unit111
duck 464
Bandon V. Lucifer
Photon_Genesis
Salvanar
ZigZagas
GM HiHeiwa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Character Log - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 am

In the main story two is the max,but in others the owner decides.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 am

Name: Bandon V. Lucifer

Race: Human

Nationality: Corbep

Clothing/armour: black cape, Heavy daemon helmet, daemon gauntlets, daemon belt, skin tight black shirt, daemon shield. unknown what he wears on his lower person as that part is always shrowded in darkness.
Weapons: Daemon longsword, Daemon war axe, poison chain blades and boomerang blades attached to his helmet, He also has red glowing eyes who can imobilise lesser people out of fear. He also has Bossimich's Warhammer
Prefered fighting style: Heavy and brute force to decimate his foes. If needed he could perform magic.

Short history: Not much is known about Bandon exept that he never reveals his true person, some say that he is a manifest of all evil in a human shell. He never seems to age as he has been around since years before the great war. when he speaks it is as if a thousand mouths cry out in pain. Others say that he is a tortured shell of a man who uses pain as an anchor to keep himself alive. He has a undead horse as a pet which he killed himself. BTW for a visual appearance of him, look at my avatar.

Fate: Got killed by The Golden mask then shipped off to the Isle of Voi to be resurrected by his Necromancer Allies.

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 am

I think I've sort of got two, the uncle...Toro (main) and the dragon Kako. (I think I'll make Kako die soon)
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 am

Salvanar's Pet

Name: Izalth the Executor
Species: Thunder/Lightning Elemental
Nationality: unknown
Appearance: Spectre like creature. No legs, but has two energy-forged arms. Storms brew inside of it and lightning rips across the surface of the creature. Electrical blue body with pure white eyes.

Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 am

I;ve made an unofficial Grennendia RP: Wrath of Dragons.

My first char:
Name: Skiazo
Nationality: Ao Seruld
Appearence: Tall, Silver hair, wears dark red robes rimmed with gold, or alternitively black waistcoat on a dark grey shirt with wide brimmed hat.
Weapon: Hands, and magic. Has a sword made of onyx (Black coloured gem) given to him by Primordus, but rarely uses it.
History: Grew up in Ao Seruld, son of a rich councilman. He saw the world as a place of deceit, cruelty, and unfairness. He also saw humanity as a parasite, and just as cruel and predatory. He hated the world, in short. He killed his parents when he was 21, and it was thought to be an accident. Over the years he became known as a hit-man, who would do almost any illegal job for money. However, he also studied history and mythology in his spare time and came across references to the First Dragon- Primordus. Using these references, he slowly became aware of Primordus' return, and formed the Order of the Dragon.
Other: Head of the Order of the Dragon, so if you make an evil character, you answer to him.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 am

1st character
Name: Grad Horus.
Appearence: Long flowing black hair, Wears a rather magestic magenta robes and he has a steel cuirass with a red diamond with a dragon wrapped around it, he wears steel boots, alternative he wears a lords clothing with a red cape.
Weapon: A steel glaive as his primary weapon, a jewel encrusted shortsword as his secondary and sometimes he weilds frost magic,( He only uses magic on hard foes)
History: He grew up in his father's mansion on it's own personal island. He got taught how to fight by himself and he left home at the age of ten. Since then he has wandered around the mainland. He is a sworn enemy of good and had joined a group once he heard of a dragon is coming.
Other: A Honourary Brother of the Order of the Dragon.
I hope this is ok

Last edited by Tulak Nord on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 am

The Order of the Dragon is EVIL, not good. They are helping Primordus.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am

Depends on what way you look at it, Zig Wink
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 am

Mmmm, i suppose that true. Also, my good Char for Wrath of Dragons;

Name: Rolin
Race: Lorian
Appearence: Short, wears whatever he feels like, but usually clothes good for running or fighting.
Weapon: He fights with magic; he is skilled with both air and water.
History: Son of a wealthy merchant, he is obsessed with books and knowledge. He espescially loves history, and nature. He is, in fact, Tralenia's foremost expert on Rare Wildlife and ancient history/legends.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Can I have a char for the order of the dragon?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Yep. But we need some good chars as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Name: Ganos Lal (Metaphorical cookie for those who translate it from Ancient.)
Appearence: Black cloak, long white hair. Has a massive Dragon Pentagram necklace. she has an ornate helm and large spaulders, along with arm and legguards. she sports a black cape with crimson markings, shaped like a dragon's flame. All of her armour is crafted from solid cobalt, and has a shiny blue sheen. Typical to her occupation, her armour has at least one thing to do with dragons.
Weapon: She sports a Polearm and Buckler Blade as her main weapons. She can sometimes tap into dark magic, but she rarely uses it. Fire magic is her main magical specialty.
History: None in Database.
Other: A Honourary "Sister" of the Order of the Dragon.

Acceptable?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Indeedy.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Well, as I say, metaphorical cookie for anyone who can translate Ganos Lal from Ancient into English.

Glad to see she passed inspection. My first female char lol.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Whats Ancient? Ancuent greek, latin, what?
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Latin.

Well, actually, it's Alteran. But Alteran and Latin are practically the same.

(Hint- It's from stargate.)
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Can we say if it is in the main RP or the other one (forgot the name.. Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 pm

We do.

Nero- Zigzagas- MAIN STORYLINE-page 2
Skiazo-ZigZagas-WRATH OF DRAGONS- page 3

If thats what you meant.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Nevermind, it's on the first page...forgot to look.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Char Profile
Name: Garan Besda
Race: Deva
Appearence: Black skin, leathery wings looking like a bats. Red eyes. Has a bit of a mane around back of head. 6ft 7 so tall. He has rather large claws as well.

Clothing armour: He wears the Besda clan leather armour studded with jewels of all sorts, wears cyan coloured robes. Wears heavy boots studded with metal. He wears the Besda clan warrior prince helmet. Has a decourative white glove on his right hand. He also has decourative armour what he wears when he is not going out to kill.

Short history: He is the warrior prince of the Besda clan and has his own small empire of Deva clans complete with fighting force. He left to help out the prince of Corbep as he thought that to be friends with a prince would be benificial for his clans. His whole family died in the clan wars. He is also a leader of a cult. and so he is not as good as you think...

Weapon of choice: a scmitare and whirlwind blades and then he uses necromancy powers. He also has a wide array of daggers shortswords and bows and crossbows strapped to his body. Necromancy like killer flies blood stuff like that.

Hope this is good

Last edited by Tulak Nord on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:30 pm

1.Deva don't have horns
2.Deva have hooves
The mane we can go with.

Define necromantic powers.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Necromancy is generally Powers of pure darkness.

I'm not sure if that's what he's after.

Name: Myradin (another metaphorical cookie for those who can translate from Lantean to English.)
Appearence: Ornate blue cloak, long white hair. He has a large ruby pendant on his neck. He has a Circlet and large metal spaulders, with a brilliant blue robe. His armour is mainly titanium, but there is some hints to gold phillegry along the edges. His armour is made in such a way that he looks like a seraphim with full battledress on.
Weapon: He carries Emberstrife, a huge broadsword. His sword has fire powers, but he has no magical skill at all. He is tremendously powerful when wielding Emberstrife.
History: None in Database.
Other: Outright opposed to the order of the Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

You Double posted! Edit next time!
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Ha, fail. I saw that long before you and fused them Razz
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I take thats for WoD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Log
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next