Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Log

Go down 
+9
Shift
Aaron-auxacto
unit111
duck 464
Bandon V. Lucifer
Photon_Genesis
Salvanar
ZigZagas
GM HiHeiwa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

Character Log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Yes Sir!! Shocked

Sorry, probobly should of stayed back before making anything Sad
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Name: Tulak Nord
Race: Human
Nationality:???
Appearance: average height, White hair always in a ponytail, Strong, pale and gaunt. covered in blue glowing scars.

Clothes.: he has white and red with blood robes underneath his armour that is leather and some parts are plated durium, he wears 5 pendants, with a jewel encrusted scabbard which houses his broad sword.
Weapons: Dragon forge longsword, 5 pendants, shock, fire, ice, wind and metal, his golden bow.
Preferred fighting style: Changes with each battle.
Short history: He fought in the army and he is the only survivor of his entire battalion. He started living in a cave in a place known as Hethrow passage, at the bottom of the mountains where they meet the forest. It stinks of rogue magic and was abandoned.
Other : Left to live in the isle of Voi with the Galloping Hordes.

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : To tell why he is out of the story at the moment)
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Name: Toro
Race: Lorian
Nationality: Corbep.
Appearance: Quite short, straight, short hair, skin average, firey eyes.

Clothing/armour: Black robes, with red edges, though not too long, with a hood for added awsomness. (Very Happy) Black shirt underneath, black trousers underneath the robes, dark black shoes, thats about it...

Weapons: Does not know much martial arts, though can enchant his punches slightly. His element is fire, and often enchants weapons with the sorce. His other weapon is a reletivly small Katana, (He isn't a ninja or Samurai) with an almost acidish effect when swung, (by acidish I mean that it burns like hell, but doesn't really have flames)but when angry or really means it, the whole sword turns into a sort of fire-chain-saw. This is a devastating attack, which doesn't often happen.

Short History: Was born, and raised as a mage. His family had a natural talent at using fire. His parents, died as being warriors in the great war. Though, they could be alive, but maybe lost...
He is now brought up by his uncle, Ryo,..who has a facination in dragons. Toro is now also facinated by dragons..mainly by puersuassion. Ryo can't peform fire magic as well as Toro's dad, but is still pretty good. (and a better teacher!)
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmm, where is the Hethrow passage? And also, you cant change your race midway through, so make your decision quickly.

duck, I think thats fine, i'll add that.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

thanks ziggy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

I want a different race then what we got. Sad
It in a mountainous forest, place stinks of magic
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Lorians live in a forest full of magic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Don't really know what a Lorian is...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

No I mean like it was abandoned for some reason, place has rogue magic every where hence my glowing scars
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Well, maybe. Not yet, though. Save that idea for later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Hmmm ok, I reserve that spot though!
I shall stay human.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Name: Aerul the Wanderer
Nationality: Depends
Appearance: Tall 6",3', brown hair that is slightly curly and always a mess, green eyes that are ever watchful. His hands are slender and his fingers are long and slender.

Clothing/Armour: green brown leggings, top, cloak and hood. No one really knows whether he has armour
Weapons: Longbow, Sword, Daggers
Preffered fighting style: Ranged

Short History: nothing much is remembered about a person called Aerul. Infact all records say that Aerul doesn't infact exist in state or form. He is a ranger who travels the wilds through many places sometimes guiding travellers or helping them against raiders and then disappearing.
Other: What other is there about Aerul???
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Added to log.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Name: Aerul
Empire of Origin: Utauk
Ship flown: Frigate
Speciality: Flying
History: Myanar is Aeruls Homeworld, a harsh desert world on the edge of the Utuak territories. Aerul became a pod pilot to fly freighters for a corporation however, he stole a Utuak Frigate that had was on auction and that was the start of his lawless days. Narrowly avoiding Corporation Battleships he fled from the Utauk territories and became a raider of the lonely space lanes out there...
Aspiration: Become a great powerful beyond the Law enforced boundaries of the Empires
Roleplay: Anaeria
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

mmmm, only Grennendia RPG Bios go in here. Any non-LoG ones, put in your thread.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Right it is just you had RP: on so thats what I thought it meant. Sorry
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

It's no problem. That could be clearer, I'll discuss it with Heiwa.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 pm

So what does RP: mean?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Because the intention was that along with The official storyline, people would make other RPGs set in Grennendia, perhaps one based around the great war, or whatever. They arent necessarily continual to one another, though.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Ah right. Thanks for clearing tha up
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Exactly as Zig said.I meant RP to be based around which storyline they're in,so for example the log has each character as Name-Creator-RP-Page,and all the ones so far have Main Storyline,whereas one for say,a pie-making Grennendia RP would have the title in the RP section.
Hope that's a bit clearer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Hawke
Nationality: Ao Seruld
Appearance: Tall, raven hair, normal skin, green, clever eyes.

Clothing/Armour: Varies, depending on what character he's pretending to be.
Weapons: Two knives always concealed on his person. Dont ask where.
Preffered fighting style: Speed. He's blindingly fast, and has excellent eyesight and hearing, just like a hawk, funnily enough.

Short History: His father disappeared when he was young, though he was a nasty man, so Hawke didn't mounr him. He used to beat Hawke's mother. She died when he was 14, of a bandit raid. Since then, Hawke lived on the streets. Originally he stole, but he had a talent for words and manipulating people, so he slowly became a conman, and he does pretty well.
RP: Main story

How's that, do you think?
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Nice Very Happy
...Also makes me think of Fable.Wierd...
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:24 am

Can I have another character for the main story?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 am

Yep, of course you can. I think two might be the max, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Log   Character Log - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Log
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next