Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 am

"You!Why!Why did you do that!"She shouted,shooting more spears of light at Sanar.She slowed,and tired.She had used too much energy.
"No..."She said quietly,before collapsing,unconcious.
----------
Heiwa was burning a few research papers when the tendrils grabbed his leg.He was pulled to the ground with a cry and flung across the room into a glass cabinet,which shattered,scattering glass across him and the floor.He was badly cut when he stood up.
"Who...are you...?"
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 am

Nero went and stood over Heiwa. He crouched, and sent a tendril creeping towards Heiwa's mouth. "My name is Nero. Yours is, frankly, irrelevant."
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Heiwa shot a ball of fire at Nero's face,and then he rolled over and ran while he was distracted.
"Heiwa's the name,remember it!"He shouted back to Nero as he ran through the corridors.
Once he was far enough away,he ran into a side-lab,hoping he wouldn't notice.
He stopped for breath,then looked up.
There was a thing inside a glass case.It was white,curvy and looked like it was meant to go on your wrist.It even had a glove at one end.
He walked forward,and turned on the computer.The screen flickered for a few seconds,and then turned on.
He read what was on it.
Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 pm

1102 finished clobbering some guards and was crashing down the hallway. As he rounded a corner, he saw the girl and another stranger. "I hope you do not want to harm the girl or I will crush your skull, slowly" He said aggressivly towards the stranger.

Meanwhile, on the roof, the priest had completly slaughtered dozens of guards. He was a magnet for bullets and was constantly shot. One of the other casters was able to use her power of nature to keep him alive and to heal his wounds.
Suddenly, another door opened and Cobra stepped out with Banba on his shoulders. He saw the decimation and quickly ran over to the chopper and placed his injured friend inside, he turned and ran over to the priest and helped him keep the guards off of the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Sanar looked at the man in perplexity. His powers seemed to have removed all fear.
"No. You would have to catch me, and trust me you wouldn't. Besides, she collapsed of her own accord, after attacking me. I'm not at fault."

Nero snarled, wiping soot from his face. It stung badly from the burn.
He sprang to his feet and ran through the lab.
No sign of him.
He stoppedo outside the lab with...
Oh. No. He wouldn't dare.
Nero's eyes narrowed. He peeked inside, seeing Heiwa. He walked up behind him, wrapping dark ropes around his hands, and then grabbed Heiwa, shoving his hands over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 am

Heiwa heard footsteps on the tiles behind him and rolled forward.He pressed a button as he rolled,opening the case and letting the thing fall to the ground.Heiwa snatched it up quickly before Nero could react,and slipped it around his wrist.It was much to big for him,but pads inside expanded to fit him perfectly.
"Now then."He said."Why would they make this..."He nodded towards the thing"If they're against casters.And why..."He slowly conjured a firball in his hands."Would you attack me,if we're on the same team?"He smiled."I think we both know the answer."And threw the fireball at Nero.

OOC;
IMPORTANT NOTICE
I am removing Nature for the time being;it isn't being used,and I have plans for it in the future.So sorry to anyone who was planning on making a Nature Char.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am

Nero was engulfed by the fire. He deflected soem of the heat with a shield conjured out of darkness, but he couldn't stop it all. Most of all the hot air went down into his lungs as he breathed, scorching his windpipe and lungs. He coughed, and the snarled as the pain got worse.
"You.." He croaked hoarsely.."Will...pay... for that..."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeni remained outside the building, listening to the loud mouthed, stupid casters by the helicopter. All they needed now was a film crew because they certainly had the audience at the bottom. Strangely enough, it was only casters falling off the rooftops not guards, who were easily overpowering the ridiculous sounding casters. One rather large, priestlike caster dropped off the roof, nearby, it was hard to tell he had been human, seeing has it appeared he had been propped up as a meat shield.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 am

"Right! F*ck it! Everyone in! Cobra! Grab the gun!" Shouted Donovan. Cobra nodded and grabbed a wounded caster, flung him in and jumped into the gunner's seat. He noticed why noone was using it. Looked way to complex for anyone. Luckily, Cobra was trained in use of all guns. He quickly got it up and running and fired at the guards. He unleashed hell on the guards, completly decimating all on top of the roof. The casters cheered and Cobra just snarled.

"Donovan! Lift! NOW!" Shouted Banba. She looked at the door, willing 1102 to hurry up. The chopper lifted and another of the company's helicopter had arrived. It fired a missile at Donovan's craft, only narrowly missing. It hit the building and blew a large chunk out, killing all near the blast. Mostly guards and one caster still in her cell.

Donovan returned fire and managed to damage the tail. The warning lights inside the cockpit flashed and it fired it's auto warning to the pilot. "Mayday, mayday! This is Charlie Oxide going d-" Shouted the pilot just before Donovan fired his missile, blowing the chopper out of the sky. Civilians were dodging parts of the aircraft. "We got full tank of gas. Scour around to find a tracker or something!" Donovan shouted over his speaker.
"Hey! Take a look at this!" Said a woman and handed a small device to Cobra. He threw it out of the side of the chopper. "Found it." He replied...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 am

Yeni quickly yanked out a note pad and started noting down precise details about the helicopter. Its colour, number, registry, identity, number of casters on, damage and would note down precise directions using the compass. She pulled out her mobile phone, and, along with many other civilians called the police and gave them exact details about the helicopter, how dangerous it was and told them about all teh weapons it had been firing at "civilians". She also called Miami traffic control to notify them so that at least four to five people were tracking this helicopter because she knew that a tracking unit was hardwired into the computer, and in all forms of radio communications devices and hardwired into the weapons system making the helicopter one bad escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 am

OOC: how on earth would you know how many casters were aboard?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:27 am

OOC: You didn't specify how tall the building was and you were making a lot of noise, besides, there isn't that much room on a helicoptor
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Whilst the helicopter was flying off, a voice appeared at the back of the seats "Well, this was a rough job." Everyone turned around and looked, some turned around then the person spoke again "At least you sort of pulled it off, I guess you did manage to get away half alive anyway." One of the caster on baord replied "Well... Yeah, it was bloody hard getting out. On the other hand you dont even see to have a scratch not even dirt marks..." The person responded " hehe well of course I don't. Now be quiet and turn around" The person suddenly dissapeared in a flicker, almost as if he dissappeared without the caster realising.

The person reappeared near the AMC, it was Voiy, dressed in some intricately detailed clothing. Sleeves drooped down, velvet sections along his arms and wonderful designs coated the rest of his clothing "and now for the finishing touches" he said calmly.

'is he going to make his move!?!'
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 pm

"Think fast!"Heiwa said,pushing a table towards Nero.It was only small,and would probably only distract him for a short while,but that was enough.
He dashed for the door,hoping Nero would be distracted enough to not notice him in time.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Nero flung the table across the room in anger.
He swirled around to look for Heiwa. He saw him disappearing outside. He ran after him.

Sanar could hear worrying sounds; gunfire, explosions, the sound of engines. He made his decision. He picked the girl up (with difficulty) and began to take her, quite slowly, out the back of the building. He didn't want too much attention from people at the front.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 pm

OOC: Monolith means BIG unit. I posted that way back referring to this tower

1102 was bleeding. Badly yet still he carried on his blood craze. He wasgetting back at these bastards for what they did to him for 24 years straight. After he ripped someone's intestines out and strangled him with them, he looked for the girl and any other casters in need of aid. Most, if not all caster's seemed to escape from that block of the tower. He caugh up with the girl and the stranger.

Suddenly, a guard rounded a corner and fired at them both. 1102 charged straight into him, sending them both crashing into the wall. 1102 broke the guard's jaw in half and got up. "Little ones. Be careful. I shall follow. We need to get out of here. FAST!" 1102 told the children as he got shot in the back.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Sanar hauled Amy onto his shoulder, and ran as fast as he could. He struggled with the back door, but opened it and fled out into the streets.

Nero cursed. The damned brat was gone. He couldn't find him.
Little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 pm

A rumbling began shaking the area of AMC, the air turned cold and Voiy stood near the building "Finally..." He mumbled some word and put his arm out towards the AMC building "Marekking Shaldestrincto Senvoy Constoppo"

The rumbling could be felt amongst anyone in the building and sent out dense pressure only felt by nearby casters, vehicles were moving hyt he ground shaking and bricks were falling from the damaged areas of AMC...
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Heiwa was not far behind Sanar.
It was,of course,by pure chance he'd taken the same route.
He refrained from burning any more papers,or else his route would be too easy to follow.There were no guards in the way.Heiwa didn't complain.They were probably all busy with the escaped prisoners.
He caught up with Sanar.
"See you're carring a little extra luggage."He said,slowing to a walking pace so that Sanar could keep up,and to catch his breath."Who's your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Sanar glared at Heiwa. "She was being taken somewhere by some scientists. She's a pretty poweerful caster, from what I saw when she attacked me."

Nero stormed through the building to the comm room. It mostly ransacked, but he found a phone, and dialled a number.
"Track down a boy called Heiwa. No, I don't know anything else about him, he's a child, he's a caster, he's called Heiwa, do it now. I want to know everything."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Yeni got bored of standing around the front and headed round the back to check on that entrance. She saw Heiwa and Sanar with a caster unconcious. Yeni ducked behind a bin, and brought out her blowpipe, fitting a dart to it she aimed at Heiwa, adjusted for teh low windspeeds and his likely movement. The dart she was using was a four hour paralysis dart, meaning when it hit, Heiwa wouldn't be able to move for a while. Once Yeni was satisfyed with her adjustments, she blew hard, sending the dart speeding towards Heiwa.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 am

1102 finished clobering yet another guard and made him combust. He then continued following the child. Before he ran out, he lit a firewall to stop anyone from following. Just in case. He ran up to the boy "You move fast. Are you fir-" He said just before something hit him, in his waist. His vision went blurry and he fell. He tried to grab hold of anything to keep upright. He failed and crashed onto the floor paralized.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 am

Yeni swore under her breath as another caster ran out of the building and recieved the dart instead of the boy standing next to Sanar. She quickly loaded up her blowpipe with another paralysis dart, aimed, adjusted and sent it flying directly towards Heiwa. She watched it home in, "There is no way you can get away from THAT one..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:51 am

Sanar saw 1102 fall to the ground, and spotted seomthing small protruding from his waist.
A dart...
His senses sharpened; focusing on the other flying towards heiwa....
He raised his hand, a gust of wind sending it spiralling off course.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am

Yeni slammed her fist off the bin in frustration. Wincing from the pain and the loud banging noise it made. Swearing a bit too loud she crouched down, unable to find her knife. She slid the blowpipe into her bag and pulled her hood further over her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: