Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:54 pm

~«Modern Magic»~ 4430631888deefa60a09e2800926daec8dcb9d9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is Ashlie Charlieson reporting for the 6 O'clock Miami news.Our top story today- AM Corporation is on the rise,faster than most companies.Is this good or bad?But first.Strange things have been going on,such as fires appearing out of nowhere,increased rain,cracked roads and pavements and stronger winds.Most blame them on global warming,others the governement.We will keep you up to date-"
The TV switched off.A 15-year old boy,sat on the couch opposite the TV,groaned.He had brown,spiky hair,held from his eyes by a red Headband.His eyes were green,his skin lightly tanned.He was of an average height for his age,and was not exactly muscular but not skinny either.He wore a red t-shirt with a black sleaveless jacket over it,and jeans which were rolled up slightly at the ankle.He had slightly dirty trainers on,which were mostly white.The room was his.It was rather messy,with clothes strewn on the floor and uncleaned windows.Underneath the window was a desk,probably the cleanest part of the room.On it were two objects; A computer,and a pocket-sized book.The book had a red cover,runic symbols dotting all over it.In the middle was a strange etching,which looked somewhat like a flame.Heiwa,as the boy was called,had found this book a few days before.When he first read it,he was rather sceptical,as the book told that whoever owned it would learn the ability to control an element,fir in this case.However,one day when he was especially bored,he uttered the word printed on the first page,apparently the key to unlocking magic,and was surprised to find that a tree across the street had set on fire.
He knew that all these things that had been happening recently were not global warming,nor were they the government.They were other "Casters"(as the book called them) finding out about their powers.

Meanwhile,in a corporate building across town...
"Sir,we have found an increase in Casters not only in the Miami area but worldwide."Said a man in a suit.His boss grinned."Well then,we'd better increase our efforts then,hadn't we?Can't have that many Casters running around..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet you thought I'd never get around to making it,did you?

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Grah,I'm no good at writing intros.For those of you who couldn't tell what I was rambling about,here's a summary:
Worldwide,people are finding out they have "powers",namely elemental control.You play as one of them.Simples!

ToC:

1~ Intro
2~ ToC
3~ Rules
4~ Bio format
5~ Player list
6~ Caster Guidlines
7~ The Elements <---New additions
8~ People of Power
9~ Realm Count
10~ res
11~ res
12~ res
13~ res
14~ res
15~ res
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Rules: I know you like them really

1) All forum rules
2)No SPAMMING,FLAMMING OR ANYHTHING
3)If you ahve an argument with another RPer,take it to the chatbox or pm.We don't want it here.
4)All casters(read: everyone for now) have to abide by the caster regulations
5)Only PoP may make major plot changes.
6)As I do normally,I allow romance,but not something extreme.You know what I mean.
7)If you post a bio,add "Magic FTW" to the end to show you read the rules
8 ) I am allowing 2 characters max,3 if you are a PoP
9)NO GODMODDING,AUTOHITTING,AUTOKILLING,OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE!
10)I am allowing AMC casters,BUT NOT MANY!I don't want like 3 normal casters and 50 AMC casters...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Bio format- Use this to describe your character.I do allow Non-bio entries if you prefer that.

Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Preffered Weapon:
Element:
Personality:
Short History:
Other:
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Player list (Forum Name/Char name/element/bio page)

GM HiHeiwa/Heiwa/Fire/desription in first post
Unit111/Yarrul/Earth/Page 1
Bandon V. lucifer/Butch/Dark/Page 1 ->Is captured by AMC,not being Rped at minute.
ZigZagas/Sanar/Air/Page 1
Duck 464/Thomas/Air/Page 2
Aaron/George/Light/Page 2
ZigZagas/Nero/Dark/Page 7
Unit111/Yeni/Dark/Page 7
Aaron/Voiy/Dark/Page 7
Bandon/Cobra/Earth/Page 1
GM HiHeiwa/Amy/Light+Dark/page 12
Bandon/Subject 1102/Fire/Page 12
-

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Caster Guidlines

Casters are bound by a set of rules.If they fail to follow these rules they lose their magical power,or other consequences.

1) No guns.I do know it's modern day,but a guy that can summon a tornado AND has a minigun is a bit overpowered,don't you agree?
-1.5)People have attempted to work their way around this,so everytime I find a loophole,I will post whether or not it is allowed.
--NO grenades/grenade launchers
2)Casters may attempt anything they wish.However,if they try something they are not skilled enough to use,the results could be disasterous.
3)Casters can only learn one element.Learning another could drive them insane.
4)Casters,although magical,are not uber-powerful(normally)
5)There is a special thing a caster goes through,called "The Zone".If a caster feels intense emotions,they may lose all control of their powers,and go on a rampage.When the rampage is done,they will lose almost all their energy,and will most likely be comatose.

(Note:Don't randomly go into "The Zone" just cause you want to kill someone.Only go into the zone if a PoP is okay with it,or if there are no PoP online if the other people think it could do)

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 pm

The elements

Currently there are 6 elements although if there is demand for another I may add more.

Each element is controlled by concentrating on what you want the element to do and speaking the word that corresponds to that element.This word is known as a keyword.

Fire
Keyword: Igamma
Other abilites: Lava in a rocky area,can stand higher temperatures.

Water
Keyword: Aqunda
Other: Able to talk to sea creatures,ice.

Earth
Keyword: Nerrus
Other: Metal,can talk to Land creatures

Air
Keyword: Vemen
Other: Levitation,can talk to air creatures

Dark
Keyword: Atrerbumra
Other:Energy sapping,does better at night

Light
Keyword: Adumexcis
Other:Illusions,invisibility

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:59 pm

People of power:

Owner of the RP:
me.Duh.

Other People of Power:
-
-
-
-
-

And also,LoG Mods have all powers they have normally,but are not necasserily PoP
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Realm count.

It is preferable that you join a realm with fewer people,but you don't have to

Fire: 1
Earth: 2
Water: 0
Air: 2
Dark: 5
Light: 2

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm

res
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm

res
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty

res
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty

res
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty

res
And...OPEN!
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Yarrul
Appearance: tall, brown messy hair, grey eyes, thin, strong
Clothing: black and green tracksuit, similar top and hoody
Preffered Weapon: his mind [or minitures Wink]
Element: Earth
Personality: A shy but slighty talkative person, makes good friends or worst enemies, there is no inbetween for Yarrul
Short History: Born in the North East of England, Yarrul came to miami on holiday with his parents, bringing his skintights, warhammer 40K,books and a pair of goggles.
Other: Loves his minitures and is a competitive swimmer

Magic (CGTH) FTW! (not)

Last edited by unit111 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 pm

I would like you to re-read the rules Razz
Yes,I know you were in the last one,but a quick refresher can;t do much harm can it?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Name: Butch (Big Butch) Mitchel
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, cut across his left cheek, one blue eye, one hazel, gaunt, pale, 6ft 4inch
Clothing: leather trousers, white tank top(with blood stain), biker gloves and boots, leather strap on left arm, leather jacket, biker helmet.
Preffered Weapon: baseball bat, his own custom chopper, steel chain
Element: darkness
Personality: gruff, don't like being lied to, loves his family and friends, can be kind, easily angered
Short History: Always part of his brother's biker gang, The Damned. He has been arrested many a time for many different reasons. He has alot of enemies and has made more when he found that damned book...
Other: He is english and proud. Oh and he likes the ladies... He is fairly rich with his own little penthouse. He has a room mate and several classic cars. Has a pet chihuahua called Mini Butch
Magic FTW

Hope this is allright

EDIT: This is the last time you will be seeing this "Butch" He has been captured and when I next have him, he should basicaly be a new character. The experiments are... Horrifying...

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Name: Sanar
Appearance: Pale, white hair with a streak of black, dark grey eyes. Long slender fingers.
Clothing: His family is quite rich, so he can afford strange clothing. Normally wears a form of waistcoat, usually white but sometimes black or grey. Looks like this, except for the red eyes:
Spoiler:
Preffered Weapon: Doesn't have one, rarely gets into fights. He fights well with his fists, feet and whatever is at hand when he does fight though.
Element: Air
Personality: Calm, quiet. Difficult to get to know, harder to become friends with, but very loyal and brave and does his best to help those he does care about. He is also difficult to bully- he either laughs at anyones jibes, entirely unaffected by them, or says nothing. Loves words and writing, and espescially music, paticularly classical, written music. Much more intelligent then most adults take him for.
Short History: He is English- his father runs a very succesful computer and electronics company, while his mother is a laywer. This means he has little time to spend with his parents, though, and so has grown close to one of the servants, another boy of his age. His parents are very wealthy, but he tries hard not to be spoilt, though his parents would happily buy him anything he wished. He found his book while out climbing a tree with his friend. At the top, in a birds nest, was the Air Book. He has had little free time to practice it, however, for his parents employ many servants, and he also has two sisters. He is also so absorbed in music, that he has written two symphonys in an attempt to emulate Mozart. He believes them to be nothing, of no value- but they are actually good enough to match Mozart easily.
Other: MAGIC FTW

Is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:38 pm

OOC: Forget about it. Turns out to be too overpowered. Allwell. Darkness it is. Delete if you will

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

OOC: Personally- i think time would be a very bad idea.
There is a little thing called Overpoweredness.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC: Unfortunately, I have to agree with Zigzagas
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

am I alowed to copy mine from DAC?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 pm

hmm well

Quote :
Personally- i think time would be a very ad idea.
There is a little thing called Overpoweredness.

I agree as well but ever watched Heroes? You'll soon now it isnt OP at all, but it can be very OP in what certain situations occur.

MINE:

Name: George

Appearance: 5ft plus, a shy person but has a large tendancy to just randomly talk to peopel and talk quite loud and doesnt care - yet is shy when in general conversation. (its meant to seem odd)

Clothing: Long black jacket coated with pockets and zips, a lot of accessories
(necklaces, bracelets, watch etc), straight flat hair scruff styled at
top.

Preffered Weapon: None

Element: Light

Personality: Has split personalities (3) but they dont suddenyl split randomly, they tend to fade in rather than suddenly splitting.

One
is laidback, happy, no worries, does anythign wit no worry and is inpulsive.

Two
is panic, worry, pressurised by simple needs, scared and aggressive.

Three
is evil minded, dominant, powerfull minded, reaction speed sharp of aggretion and doesnt care for anythign attitude.

Short History: Used to live with family but now lives in campas with two other room mates, never had a job and used to have epalepsy when a child (is known to unlock odd parts of brain said by scientists)

Other: Obsessed with watchign video (dvds, series etc) hooked on computers and enjoys playing consoles. Constantly designing random stuff some that turn out quite good. MAGIC FTW

Last edited by Aaron on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 am

OOC;
-Time,IMO,would be rather overpowered and I don't plan on including it.
-Duck,yes you can.
-Unit,Zig,Bandon,you're all accepted.Aaron,just have a small re-read of the rules.A quick refresher oughtta be enough.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 am

Name: Thomas. Though many people call him Tom or "freak".
Ap.pearence: Average build. Gloomy. Few people can see his face because he always wears a dark black hoody. (with hood up) He wears black jeans and underneath the hood is short black hair.
History: Though he is really only a half orphen, he feels like one. His mother died in a strange murder attack, when he was young. And when he was about 9 years old, his farther abandoned him.
When he was 5 years old, he was wandering on a dark, stormy everning. It was hard to see so he tripped over something. It wasn't hard, but not either. And it strangly-almost magically-not wet. He took a closer look and saw it was a book. It looked ancient, dark and had a big storm cloud infront of it. He, secretly, took it home and read it. And he was amazed of what was in it...!

He was a freak at school-everyone called him that. He never knew why they called him that.
Then, one day at school, he had enough. He got mad-not like little tantrum mad, REALLY mad- and injured many people near him. (including a teacher!) But this wasn't punching or kicking fighting; this was magic! Weak though still fatal lightning bolts were at his will. And hurricane force winds could be summoned!
After that he was all left alone, he was ashamed of what he'd done, and dad leaving him could only make it worse...

MagicFTW!

Last edited by duck 464 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~«Modern Magic»~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: