Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ~«Modern Magic»~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm

1102 tried to smile with his synthetic jaw. He tried to look the least intimibating as possible. For him, it was very hard. He kept his hands in clear sight of the guards and walked closer to Amy. He crouched down to her level and stopped smiling. "You have got to get out of here." He wispered to her and then he continued. "Help us get out of here." His eyes flickered and he twitched. The scientist looked at him and then notioned to the guards to grab hold of 1102. 4 guards proceded to apprehend 1102 and he spoke louder "You have got to get out of here. Do it for your own sake, you will end up like me otherwise."
"Yeah, yeah. C'mon, wako guy." One of the guards said nd bashed 1102 around the head, dealing no damage at all. 1102 grabbed him by the chest and threw him off. The others responded and started to fire. "No! Don't shoot! You might hit the subject!" The scientist begged to the guards...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 am

The figure lunegd at George and surrounded him in a fog of darkness, water rapidly surrounded him and growing height, this revealing an invisible box situated around George. The invisible box was soon filled with water sufficating him and the black smog seeped into his body causing much tortoureous events within his body. A voice appeared.

"You need to overcome your problems and feelings. They make you weak, remember what you was taYou've become weak and silly, now fill in your weak spots and beat me!!! You have to win for everything, for everyone you care about and for everything you are and have been... Only when you can beat me, yourself, is when you can be strong enough for the upcoming events."

George physically and mentally struggeling to escape "Ahhh, what? Events? poo! I can't... Brea..." George slowly dieing away a voice once again appeared. "You're proving my point, what the hell has happened to you? Your pathetic, an insult to your past. The ones you care about will be taken form you and killed. Even worse, they will be tortured and all because of you, all because of you being a weaklin and letting them get taken away." It spoke again "Even now, they are going to eb taken away and your not their to help" George shocked, suddenly repleid "What!!! NO!!! SHUT UP!!!!" George began to lsoe control and fight back. The invisible box began to show crack...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 am

Cobra was finished with the door. He had managed to chip off enough of the door so that it would open freely. He opened the door a small bit and outside, he saw a guard. He crept up behind him and put his hands beneath the guard's. Then he violently lifted them up, sending the guard's gun into his face. Cobra then grabbed the gun and smacked the man in the head, killing him. Cobra sneaked around Containment Block B looking for Banba or Donovan. He left the block and searched Block A.
After some close scrapes with the hired soldiers, Cobra found Donovan's cell. He crept up to a nearby guard and whacked her around the back of the head. He took the keys and her pistol and let Donovan free. "Here, you will be needing this." He tossed the gun to Donovan.
"You know where Banba is?"
"Yeah, she is down that hall. C'mon, I will lead the way." They both went through the halls and found Banba's cell. She was'nt there...
"Well, this sucks. Cobra, what should we do?"
"We wait. Wait for the guards with our friend. Then we dispatch them and free Banba."
After an hour, they saw a convoy of guards with several prisoners. Cobra and Donovan jumped the escort and killed them all. They then released the prisoners and gave them the guard's weapons. "You allright Banba?"
"I am fine, where is 1102?"
"He got taken by the scientists to see someone. Besides, time to go through with the plan. You guys! Follow us! We are breaking out!" Cobra stated to the casters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Just on the verge of dieing, George was breaking the invisible box, causing cracks to widen and break. He began to realise the answer to his mind, he bagan to awaken his lost true powers. "I.. Will... Not... lose! I will NEVER LOOOOSEE!!!!" The glash shattered sending fragments and shards everywere. Water gushing out and spreading onto the floor. The holes in the floor began to shrink and eventually dissapear. Then soon after the box completely shattered and crumbled down to the floor.

Three words was said in a proud and bold manner "Shelnok Ven Salk" suddenly the bloack smog came seeping out of Georges body. The smog streaming out of his body flew off into the distance fading away. Georges vision was blurred and tainted. He began to lose energy and started to faint but just befor fainting, he notcied something. Soemthing in the distance, it was again, a lone figure but this time, George could just make out its face. Then he fainted and fell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:03 pm

One of the gaurds shot a tranquilizer at 1102.At the same time,a scientist pulled her into the adjoined lab.
"Thank god we got out of there."Said the scientist,the one tasked with keeping an eye on her."Anyway,Amy,could you...step into here?"She pointed to a pod on the wall"We need to teach you how to speak,read and write.This is the quickest way."Amy hesitated,before walking over and standing in it.The glass sheet came down and she was stuck inside.A flash of light,and she was asleep.Three plugs attached to her back,and the data started flowing.

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 pm

1102 shrugged off the tranquilizers and picked a guard up by his throat. He flung him into another guard, sending both flying. He tackled another guard onto the floor and stole his rifle. 1102 Got up and started punching the door down. "You won't keep me out forever!" He screamed and continued his assault against the door...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am

As Yeni followed Nero up a street, she passed an alley entrance. It was as she walked past it some one reached out and dragged her in, covering her mouth as she cried out. They pulled her in and she heared a voice behind her. "Well hello pretty, what are you doing wandering around here on your own?" the cruel voice said. Yeni pulled her serrated knife out from her pocket, twisted slightly and rammed it in the general direction fo where she guessed her attacks belly was. She was rewarded with a satisfactory groan and a body fell into veiw, blood beginning to spread out around the body. She bent down and savagely yanked out her knife and cleaned it on the dieing mans clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Cobra and his party of 7 casters were making good speed with little resistance. They went past a corner and Cobra took this chance to ask Banba where to go. "It is just through here. The security room has access to the cameras and it is where they hide our stuff."
"Wont there be guards?" Cobra asked and she replied "No, the only guard there is the one who controls the camera. He most probably knows we are coming so we move fast!"
The group ran along the corridors and found the room. The guard was sleeping and so one of the casters shot him in the head. "Donovan! Come here! You are to hack through the system."
"Yes, I will do that but you guys must keep the guards from coming in! Also, those lockers, get our stuff out and get ready. We will need to make mad dash after I am done..." Donovan told the others and sat in the chair, tapping away at the keys. 3 casters guarded the door and the others got their things and got ready to go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 pm

With closed eyes, a silent area and a mind filled with power. Voiy stood concentrating. He stood solemly in an unknown area, thinking of something, he strained occasionally and then relaxed. Some gentle thoughts came to mind "Finally, I hope this goes as well as it should do."

He put his right arm out, opened his hand and said two words "Clorests Voiy", some intricately designed clothes formed out of black smog, they fell over his arm. He opened his eyes "Such a nostalgic feeling. Such a symbol", he faced down looking at the intricate clothes and then grined a little "hmth, best get ready" He looked back up facing confidently into the distant space as if it represented his pure clean mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

:::BUMP:::

Everyone forget bout this RP or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC:
I didn't, but I have no idea what to post.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck 464
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 834
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 19
Location : where ever I want to be...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 pm

OOC: same with zig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: yeah the other casters were ready to break out whilst 1102 was with AMy and I was waiting for just after they broke out


Last edited by Aaron on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm

OOC: yeah the other casters were ready to break out whilst 1102 w.e. was with AMy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 pm

OOC;Zig,when I last posted as Heiwa,he asked if you wanted to try and break anyone in the building out,and asked about Nero.Surely you can post something off that?

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:55 am

OOC: Ah, I didn't see that. Okies then...

Sanar looked at the building. "We ought to break them out. It's horrible being cooped up in there. How will we do it? Just storm the building?"

Nero didn't bother to turn when he heard a groan. He pulled his phone out his pocket. A text was asking him to return to the lab. He shook his head. They were totally incompetent.
He began to make his way back to the AMC.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeni had never liked people who interupted her, so her reaction to the almost dead mans attack was not unusual. But even as she followed Nero, closely, in Miami i you aren't careful you can lose who you are following, especially if they are called Nero. In her mind a battle still raged, rights and wrongs, morals and morals, anger and hatred. All collided and turned her mind into a raging tempest, although the part of her mind that supported Nero, still held majority, and control, the old part of her mind that used to be in control shook its foundations in an atempt to bring Yeni back to "The Light".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

"Right, Donovan, we are ready!"
"Ok! Should we wait for 1102?"
"No, he can catch up with us."
"Donovan, hit the button. Banba, Casters, get ready to leg it!" Cobra told the others. Donovan nodded and pushed the button. All power went out.
"Allright! Lets move!" Shouted Cobra and the casters started running down the halls. They could hear the furious shouts of guards everywhere and fellow casters causing havok.

They rounded a corner and met several guards with fully automatic rifles. They opened fire and before Cobra's group could react, 2 of them were cut down. They returned fire and killed the guards. Luckily, all the guns are suppressed.

They continued through the maze-like corridors while suffering only 3 more casualties.
"Look! There is the stair case! C'mon!" Shouted Donovan. They all started running up but a wounded guard shot Banba in the leg. She tumbled down the stairs wounded.
"No! Cobra! Help her! Please!" Shouted Donovan. Cobra grabbed him by the coller and pulled him close. "If we or 1102 don't make it, go on without us." Cobra let go and he nodded. "C'mon! We move!" He shouted to the remaining Casters, they all ran up the stairs while Cobra ran down them.

Banba was firing at some guards who came onto the scene. Suddenly she felt a pair of strong hands. Cobra then heaved her onto his shoulders. He fired his crossbow at the guards and ran up the stairs with Banba on his shoulders...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 am

The power shut down throughout the whole building when Donovan pushed that button.The effects on the AMC were mind boggling.Experiments ruined,prisoners escaped,and the head guard missed his favourite TV program.However,some prisoners in the older cells still remained,now cursing the fact that it was cold AND dark.
--------------
Amy was forcefully ejected from the pod.She had learned part of the English language,but the shock of ejection stopped her from learning the rest.
"Are you all right?"Said the scientist"Someone cut the power,probably some guard who did it for a dare..."She turned to a crashing sound in the other lab."We need to get you to a safer place.Follow me..."And she started leading Amy through the building.
--------------
Heiwa looked at the building.The power went out.He smiled.
"We're in luck,powers out,it's the perfect time for a break out."He said to Sanar,and ran towards the building."Come on,slowcoach!"

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 am

Donovan and the rest of the caster group got to the roof. They were in luck. A helicopter still remained grounded but there were alot of guards in their way. The guard's opened fire and the casters made mad dash for cover. Donovan's powers were coming back. He jumped out of cover and sent a blast of fire towards some of the guards. Within seconds, they were roasted and on the floor. A caster got shot and his buddy returned fire, killing the 2 guards.

Donovan got into the helicopter cockpit. "C'mon! Get in! Move, move, move!" He screamed at the others. They all got in exept for one caster with a light machine gun. He was firing at guard reinforcements. The man was a huge brute. Almost like 1102. Exept he was a natural human, but with magic powers.
"Who the hell is he?!" Shouted a young caster. "He was a christian priest!" Shouted another.

The brute got shot several times and just screamed out in anger. "Dude! Just get into the chopper!" Shouted Donovan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:56 am

OOC: GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Meme had to be referenced.

IC:
Sanar ran into the building, knocking some guards to the floor with a blast of air.
He ran towards the area, if memory served, the prisoners were.
He blasted open one door, a frail man stepping out, and saw out the corner of his eye a girl being towed along by some scientists.
He turned and shot two of them down with lightning.

Nero looked at the AMC building in confusion.
What the bloody hell was going on? The building's lights were out, he could see flashes of magic, and there were guards lying unconcious.
His mind came to the only possible conclusion.
The prisoners had escaped. Possibly with help from outside, but nevertheless.
He strode into the AMC building, searching for any casters.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 am

1102 was rampaging throughout the entire building. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! Close the door, close the f*cking door!" Screamed a guard in terror after seeing 1102 decimate a squad. The other guard closed the door and both ran to escape, only to get vapourised by a caster out of his cell. 1102 walked up to the reinforced steel door and arched his back. He then violently heaved forwards sending his skull through the door. He grabbed his head and almost fell back from it. He shook himself and continued. He had got to find that girl and save her.

Cobra and Banba had to take a different route than the one planned. It was hard work for Cobra, carrying her and firing bolts at enemies, only occasionaly using his powers. He got shot in the leg and gave a muffled moan before sending an explosive bolt down the hallway. It detonated and blasted a wall to bits. Luckily, there was stairs at the other side. They began climbing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeni stood outside the building, watching teh rooftop incase the helicopter left the building, if it did, she would be able to tell Nero which direction it went in, if it was still worth her while, and using that information could use air traffic monitering centres to keep a tab on the helicopter, because one doesn't just jump in and fly off, there are so many rules, regulations, dangers, especially hot-cold-hot air turbulances...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 am

Amy was jumped.Suddenly,the only person she really knew was dead.Like that.
She turned to the boy who had done it.
"Why..."She said,and then something kicked in.
Maybe it was instinct.
Maybe the AMC had put it there.
"Adumexcis!"She cried,and spears of light appeared around her.She pointed,and they flew at Sanar.
----------
Heiwa had went the opposite way to Sanar.
He had ended up in a different part of the building,but he knew where he was.
He was in the research department.
He went through the area as fast as he could,torching paper and personnel alike.He did not kill anyone,but he managed to scare most of them off.And he'd probably set the AMC back a few years.

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:16 am

Sanar flung himself to the ground, avoiding the spears, just barely. He hadn't meant to kill the scientists, just to knock them out.
"I helped you! They were keeping you like a pet!"


Nero wandered through the building. He saw signs of destruction everywhere.
Including the R&D department. His eyes narrowed. That paticular arsonist was still there.
He crept in silently, looking about. He spotted a boy, burning papers and, occaisionally, people.
He stretched out his arm, and whispering the word, tendrils of darkness extended, seeking to wrap themselves around the boy.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   

Back to top Go down
 
~«Modern Magic»~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» modern beauty and the beast
» Mythology's Impact on Modern Language
» Hanbok modern
» Kristoff Makarov-Orange
» TigerClan Territory and Information

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: