Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lands of the Damned

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Lands of the Damned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 am

Back at hassildor's castle, You was fairly worried. You was sharing the house with a family of vampires. Not only that but the 2 daughters were becoming seductive. You have heared the legends and myths. A female vampire mostly always shows interest in a man for an easy meal. They were all friendly though and you was finding it hard to decide to trust them or not.

As you lay in bed thinking, the castle healer had walked in. "I have made a potion that should keep you alive while you fight the vampires and the hunters. Here, take it all in one go, do not stop and do not smell it for kross' sake. It tends to put people off instantly." You took the bowl from the old man and looked into it. The fluid was a deep green and it was moving like it had sentience. An eyeball floated to the top and you pulled a face from disgust. Then you held your nose and downed it in one.

Within minutes you was back in your leather armour and roaming the streets of Thorn Watch. A Will-O-The-Whisp floated past you and you then saw someone. It was thin and was covered in robes, a hood covered the face. You hurried your pace to catch up with him. Only when you was meters away from him, did you see the red glow.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 am

Back at Knifepoint, Orzair was scouring the caverns for things of interest. He kept the heart and it was beating in a jar he found. He found a strange torch that when lit, provided an eirie purple glow. Also was a dead body on a stone slab. All of it's parts looked like they did'nt come from him. Around it was lots of strange machinery. He left that where it was. Another room was filled with dead infants, all neatly stored in coffins.

When Orzair found noone, he decided to leave. He had to go to Thorn Watch. The moon was almost full. If they didnt kill Jakben Imbel soon, You will morph into a vile beast and will create havok, killing and trying to sate the eternal bloodlust. He shook his head and continued to his horse.

"Hey! Wait up! Do you know where some vampire hunters are?" You shouted to the stranger as you walked up to him. He didnt reply but just continued walking. "Hey, I am talking to you!" You told him, annoyed. He turned and pointed to a near-by tavern. You nodded at him and he just grunted, continuing his walk. You entered the tavern and found all the people butchered. On the wall written in blood, was Send my regards to Orzair...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

You called the city guard. They sent 2 officers clad in chainmail with a red cuiress sporting Thorn Watch's emblem. A black circle with a cresent moon and a small star inside it with thorns wrapping around the picture. You was sitting on the outdoor step watching the heavens. A very starry night. You could see the moon very clearly. It was near full. You sighed when the guard came up to you. "Ahem, are you doing an errend for the Count?" He asked in a gruff voice. You nodded and stood up. "Well, 3 of the patrons are the vampire hunters. Their leader and his 2 lackies. You better continue to the vampire nest. Bor will come with you." Just on que the other guard walked up to you. He was very young and handsome. On his necklace, you could see Kross' holy symbol. You recoiled and he took it off.

Orzair was making quick speed across the dead earth. He was past Aggromort and the soldiers had the place in lockdown. No one could leave, no one could enter. He galloped over the mountain trail and rounded a corner. There, he stopped. He looked down and saw the town, lit up by fires along the battlements and small lights moving around the town. Will-O-The-Whisps. Usually fierce creatures who suck the life out of you. Very beautiful, like millions of golden fireflies. He marvelled for a brief minute. He realised that he could see past the border into the heartlands. He always wanted to go there and compete in the Blood Court. He also saw Ice Top Mountain. Supposedly, there was a warlock at the top with unimaginable treasures. Orzair remembered what he was doing and galloped onwards.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

you and Bor arrived at the vampire nest. The cave was covered in warnings, including a half-rotten corpse. "How many do you think there is?" Bor asked slightly unnerved. "Not too many I don't think, C'mon, lets go." You replied and opened the door. It was very creaky and inside was pitch black. Bor lit a torch and followed behind you. As you was walking along through the cave, you could hear a varied groups of hissing noises. As you rounded a corner, you heard someone scream. "They got someone in here! C'mon! We gotta save her!" Shouted Bor and he raced off. You shook your head and ran after him.

When you entered the main chamber, you could see a young, cowering lady in a cage. You then noticed 5 vampires snapping at Bor. You then realised why they would not go near him, he was wearing his amulet of Kross. You stood there waiting while Bor edged closer to the cage. A vampire jumped at him and then recoiled, screaming in pain. Bor then noticed you and drew his silver shortsword. You shouted out suddenly and all the vampires were at you. Bor then threw his sword to you. You caught it and ran straight to a vampire.

He lunged and you stabbed him, straight in the heart. He hissed once then went limp. He slid off the sword as another charged, this one was weilding an axe. She tried to do an overhead hit but you blocked it. She started pushing and you was going down slowly. You cursed and wished for the strengh of your disease, but it hadnt fully taken hold and so you was left with the weaknesses with no strengths. Bor threw a bottle of liquid at another vampire. The bottle shattered and the vampire started screaming and smoking. "Holy water destroys you, foul beast!" Shouted Bor. You kicked the vampire who was on top of you, off and brought down the sword onto her head. Killing her instantly...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 pm

the last 2 vampires were standing at the back wall, each waiting for the other to make their move. You started towards them and they started hissing and edging back. Just as you was about to strike, one of them put up his arms and yeilded. The other stood there and just stared at her buddy. He notioned her to do the same. She slowly lifted her arms up. "Bor, put shackles on these foul beasts, I will keep watch." You said, weary of the undead in front of ye. Bor walked up to them with his amulet on. "You touch me fiends and you shall burn." He barked as he placed the shackles on them.

You walked over to the cage and used Ogran's axe to smash the lock off. The woman thanked both of you and ran out the cave. Bor had finished subduing the vamps and was keeping watch. You walked over to him with sword in hand, marvelling at it's beauty. You was suprised that it had a steel handle instead of silver like the rest of the weapon. "Nice sword you have here Bor, where did you get it?" You asked and he replied. "The count had them custom forged in case he needed to use his guard's weapons." You nodded in interest and gave the weapon back.

You both left for Thorn's Watch while it was still dark, so the vampires would survive the journey to the dungeon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lands of the Damned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Library-
Jump to: