Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lands of the Damned

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Lands of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Werewolves!

You have just crossed the border from the Heartlands to the treacherous mountainous country of Volhammer. It was only 3 days ago that you was resting in the Inn of Ill Omen, waiting for a job. It was your third pint and a mercenary walked through the door, telling all about the magnificant treasures of the Lords of Volhammer. So you set off to this distant and deadly land for gold.
A crow's call woke you from your thoughts and you looked into the sky, the sun was going down fast and you was still in the wilderness. you looked down at your map and saw that the closest village was still a fair distance. You better get moving, don't want to get caught by wolves at night, you told yourself and you went off. As you was walking, you had an idea, not to walk around the forest and follow the roads, but to go through the forest. A thought you would soon regret. A seasoned merc like you should of been smarter than that and that your own brovado has just got yourself tangled in trouble. You heared a wolf howl behind you, unnervingly close and so you drew your sword. You looked around yourself and saw many shining eyes in the undergrowth. Suddenly the wolves attacked. Finding yourself outnumbered, you tried to run, only to get your foot caught, sending you to the floor.

You got up and looked around, the wolves had you surrounded and there was nowhere to go. Suddenly a huge silver alpha wolf jumped out in front of you, eyes red with anger and it's jaws glistening with saliva. You charged, hoping to catch the wolf off-guard. It worked and you dived straight onto the beast. You tried wrestling it but it soon threw you off onto the ground. The other wolves closed in as the pack leader sunk it's jaws into your shoulder. You screamed out in pain and started passing out. As your sight was going black, you saw a shine of light slice through the alpha and it ran off. You soon passed out from the pain...

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm

You woke up on a un-comfy straw bed. You shook your head and tried to get up, but the wound smarts and you just moaned out in pain. "I would not get up so quick if I was you." A voice said and you looked around. You saw a fairly burly man, with a thick, bushy beard smoking a pipe. He was sitting next to the fireplace with a bloodied sack bundle on the table. "I must show you something from that wolf." He told you. You showed him your thanks and told him about your story and how you was caught in the woods. "Yes, I was sitting at my table making small statuettes from scrap bits of wood when I heard you screaming out in pain, so i grabbed my axe and bolted. When I got to you, you was being mauled by it, so I dealt a savage blow." You reminded him that he wanted to show you something and he nodded.

You limped over and sat on a chair around his table, looking at the bundle. "You know that I said I dealt a savage blow? Well, I cut it's paw off. Or atleast it was a paw..." He unfolded the bundle and you saw a mutilated hand, still slightly wolf-like. You recoiled in fear and you mouthed the word "WEREWOLF!" "Aye, a werewolf. In five days time, as the moon is at it's fullest, you will morph and change to that vile beast. A slave to your hunger for living flesh. But calm yourself, for I know of help." The man told you and you leaned closer. "I know of a medicine woman, nice lady. She can cure your illness. I will take you to her in the morning but you must rest. And eat. Oh the name's Ogran by the way."
He held out his hand and you shook it and introduced yourself. You spent the night talking to Ogran, finding out things about Volhammer and what he does for a living. You wondered why such a seemingly decent man would want to live in such a remote and dangerous location...

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 am

You slept restlessly throughout the night, tossing and turning. Your dreams were plagued by horrific nightmares of wolves and their demonic cousins. You woke up from Ogran kicking you in the side. "C'mon, we are burning daylight. We have to get out of the forest so get your stuff. It's on the chair." You grabbed your gear and walked outside, the forest looked very peaceful but then you noticed something. You could not hear any animals, no birds were chirping and the bushes were still.
You followed Ogran for hours, only ever seeing dead creatures. Ogran took a deep sniff and sighed. "The forest is sad. It's animal friends have deserted it. Look at that willow, it is weeping from sadness. Lets not tarry, we must move." Suddenly, Ogran was off and you had to run to catch up. After a couple of minutes, you was out of the forest. In front of you was a small stone hut. You both walked down to it and knocked several times. A small slit in the door opened up and 2 world-weary eyes peeked out. They glanced at you both and the slit shut. Very soon the door opened to a very dark room. "Well, well Ogran. What mess have you got yourself into now?" said the old woman. She had a hooked nose, white hair and looked very much like a witch. "Hello, Miss Petria. My friend was attacked by werewolves yesterday and has contracted lycanthropy. He needs help."

Very soon you was on a chair being examined by the old wise-woman. "It was lucky of you to have bumped into ol' Ogran. Most people in these places detest foreigners. Heck, they hate everything. Now, hold out your arm." You did as you was told and she sliced your arm with a long knife. She then collected the blood in a shallow stone bowl. After an hour she concluded that you should eat a piece of poisonous belladonna and then kill the head werewolf. Suddenly something banged at the door and then a voice shouted out "Let me in, you little piggies! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and blow your house down!" Petria notioned to you to take the door and for Ogran to take the left window. She took the right. "Very well then! I will force my way in!" The man shouted and then howled. Many more took up the terrible noise and suddenly, they were smashing against the doors and the shutttered windows...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm

bump^

ooc: you gonna carry it on? i kept reading it, and more people might
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Soon, the sound of splintering wood surrounded the house and you all were covered with small stakes. The door was first to go. As the door smashed open, you caught a glimpse of white, slavering fangs and blood red eyes. You pushed your shield in front of you and heaved. The first wolf got pushed back and you sliced it with your sword. You heared a crack and the wisewoman yelp in suprise. You looked back but she had completly pummeled the beast with her frying pan. You turned back just narrowly having your throat ripped out. You smashed your head into the creature's skull and threw it back.
You sliced once, twice before a wolf got hold of your ankle. It pulled you down but you managed to bash it away. The last window broke open and Ogran had completly cleaved several wolves to bits with his trusty axe.
You all endured an hour of unrelenting barrage. The last wolf got felled and you stepped forwards out of the house panting. You looked up and you saw a young, handsome man with a scruff of fur around his neck. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw that his left hand got cleaved off. You started to run after him but he was long gone. Ogran and Petria walked off after you. "C'mon, you need food if you are ever to get that fiend." The woman said and you took a deep breath then you followed.
After a quick bowl of broth, you and Ogran was off into the forest again. "Well, it seems you are now my best buddy." You told him and he smiled "It is only fair that I help you. Not many others would and besides, what age to die is 18 summers?" You gave him a puzzled glance. How did he know your age? You never told him that. His cold, blue eyes pierced yours and you shook your head to look away. It looked like you was almost out of the forest...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 am

Suddenly, you heard Ogran yelp and you looked behind you. He was tangled in a net. "Lookout! Behind you!" He shouted and you ducked just as hatchet flew over your head. You put your shield up and backed towards Ogran. You kept on hearing rythmic thuds as your leather shield caught the onslaught of arrows. You got to the net and cut it down with one quick slice of the sword. Your opponents then revealed themselves to you. They were scouts of one of the Great Houses of Volhammer. Their coat of arms had a wolf's head with a full moon in the background. "Scouts of Emerest! Why are they attacking us?!" Ogran shouted in suprise and just narrowly dodged an arrow. You both ducked behind trees and went to attack the scouts.
You jumped into a bunch of bushes and the scout Captain notioned one of his men to check. A red haired scout walked up with his dagger drawn and started to stab into the bushes. The blade scraped past your pauldren and you lunged at him, stabbing him squar in the chest. You pulled him in and arrows followed. Ogran was having better luck as all the scouts bar 2 was after you. He crept up behind a scout and raised his axe above his head then quickly sent it down. You heared a grunt and then a thump on the floor. The arrows stopped and got directed at the logger.
You got up and took the scouts bow. Several arrows were set fly and 2 of the Emerest scouts got felled. You yelled in triumph but noticed Ogran battling away the scout captain. He was a skilled swordsman and you lept in aid of your ally. You barged the captain away and he took off into the forest. You patted ogran on the shoulder and you both notioned thanks. Suddenly, an arrow struck your friend and he dropped to the floor....
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 am

You clutched onto your friend's weakened body trying to comfort him. "Tis just a dent! No worries, tis only a flesh wound!" He told you but you checked the arrow. It flew straight and true, hitting him in the chest. You tried to dislodge it but it was caught between Ogran's ribs. Ogran tried to sit up and you assisted him. He leaned close and whispered in your ear to finish him off. You denied him and promised him help. As you got up from the man, you saw the life dissapearing fast. You ran off to find herbs and went back with them in your arms. He looked at you and his entire body shivered. He twisted around and started to wretch. "No, go away! Leave! While you still have a... chance!" He screamed as his flesh tore open revealing brown fur. His body grew and his face split revealing a horrific profile. He had morphed into a bear.
You gazed up at your friend and he turned to face you. Suddenly it dropped to all fours and roared. You bolted for the exit of the woods, only glancing back. As you was sprinting, a huge paw sent you flying into the side of a tree. Winded, you got up and drew your sword from it's oiled scabbard. The blade glinted in the sun and your reflection was clear on the side. You lunged at the bear and as it tried to bat you away, you swung the sword, cutting deep into the werebear's paw.
The creature gave another thunderous roar and charged into you. Luckily, you managed to dive away from it just as it passed you. The creature turned and ran towards you, wanting to rip you limb from limb. You dodged to the side and at the same time, you swung the blade into the bear's face. Blood spurted out and the bear lay on the floor. You walked up to Ogran and knelt beside his body. "I am sorry. I am not much of a friend but... Thank you. For all you did." You told the beast just before you plunged the sword into the creature's chest....
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 am

Ogran began to morph back into his original self but the damage was done. His heart had stopped completly. You spent 4 hours creating a grave for him and by the time you had finished, the sun was going down. You picked up Ogran's trusty axe and clipped it onto your belt then you walked out of the forest with the herbs you had collected including belladonna. The last thought you had when you looked at his grave was upsetting "Some friend you are, after all this man had done for you, all you do to repay is put him down with cold steel."

As you was walking along the dirt road, you noticed that almost everything was grey and dead plus there was no travellers. As you was trodding along, you saw a sign. "Half a mile to Orhaiir." You sighed and continued. When you found the town, it had makeshift barricades and alot of dead and decomposing bodies around the walls. You walked in and the town was deathly silent. Suddenly, the doors of the houses burst open and the village men surrounded you each weilding makeshift weapons.
You cursed under your breath and dropped your weapons. A man limped up towards you. he was wearing a black coat that covered all of his body, on his head was a top hat and you saw several chains and hooks on his clothing. He stepped into the light and you then saw his face. It was a deathly white and he had a glass eye. An ugly scar ran down the side of his face. "Well well. tis seems we have a traveller. What be your purpose in our town? Speak up. Fast."
You told him your story and even daring to tell him that you was inflicted with the dreaded lupinus desease. He chuckled and notioned you to follow and you complied.

As you paraded along the town, you saw graves and fires, burning corpses. In corners were wounded people and men rushed around with supplies. "I am Orzair, I suppose I am the leader of this group of people. You see, undead have been plaguing the lands. Most towns have allready been completly overrun by the zombie horde. Of all 6 towns in this area, this is the most intact. We have survivors pulling in each and every day." Orzair sighed and you looked up. You was at a manor completly surrounded with stakes of sharpened wood and boarded up windows. "You see, a lich king has condemned our lands. He works for one of the lords. The Emerest family I believe." You swore at the name and told Orzair that you are after the Emerest family.
He smiled and twirled out a very strange crossbow from his coat. "Well... It seems you are in luck!" He said just before a villager ran in "Sir! The undead! They are at our walls!"
Orzair turned to you "You help us and I will help you."
"Deal!" You shouted and both of you ran out to the front gates, ready to butcher the horde...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 am

As you both ran through the city, you noticed everyone grabbing weapons and torches. Orzair pulled your arm and you continued. You got to the south gate and both of you climbed onto the battlements. As you looked down, you saw a good 200 zombies, all moaning and smashing at the gates. "Get the oil ready! NOW!" Shouted the mayor of the town. 3 men rushed around setting up fires and heating the pots of oil to drop onto the undead. You stretched and noticed several knights, their armour shining in the torch light. One of them raised her torch and set alight some logs. Then she pushed them off the walls on top of the shambling corpses. a group of 15 got crushed and set a flame.

Suddenly the reinforced gate started to buckle under the stress of attack. "Drop the oil! Drop it and get behind the barricades!" Shouted Orzair. He turned to look at you. "You should help the men. I will stay here and unleash hell with our archers. Good luck." You nodded at him and jumped off the wall. You landed in a roll and hid behind a barricade of stakes. You was backed by several town men and one of the knights. "get ready! Here they come!" Shouted a man just as the gate broke open.

Hell followed...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 am

Deep into the night you fought but the undead were relentless. The town had evacuated to the manor leaving only the most capable to fight. "These damned things want to die again! Orzair! Behind you!" shouted a knight. It was a good thing to have Orzair's repeater crossbow. He was on a rampage, decimating the zombies who stood against him. Ogran's axe was a savour too. You managed 50 kills without injury with the weapon. "This is useless! They just keep getting up! Where the hell is that holy water?!" Shouted Orzair at one of the men. You ducked as a headless zombie dived at you.

"Give me that bow! Run! Get to the manor! Me and Orzair will cover you!" You screamed at the last of the resistance. One threw you a bow and a quiver filled with arrows. Then the warriors ran leaving you and Orzair to fight the horde. The hardened leader ran up beside you. "Lets lure the zombies to the chapel! They will explode into flames if they enter holy grounds!" You nodded and strafed to the road leading to the building. Luckily, zombies are not smart and so they still went after you and your companion. Both of you ran, firing bolts and arrows, making sure to keep the zombies' attention on you.
The battle is drawing to a close...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 am

You and Orzair arrived at the chapel with the zombies following. You ran up to the doors and tried to open them. They were locked from the inside. "C'mon! Open up! Let us in now!" Shouted Orzair as he battered the door. You was firing away at the zombies, knocking them down for a couple of seconds each. Finally one of the monks unbarred the door and Orzair fell in with you following. You all hid behind the pews as the zombies shambled in. Within seconds of stepping in, the foul creatures erupted into blue flames, completly disintegrating and leaving nothing behind. More zombies followed, eager to feast upon the sweet, salty flesh of their prey and there deliciously slimy brains.

Fortunatly for you, they all got vapourised by the Gods' power. Orzair shouted in triumph but you was focused on something else. You forgot that you was a monster and now you was starting to pay. Your skin was blackening and was burning away. With a moan you started to pass out from the pain...

You awoke outside the chapel surrounded by bodies. Both decomposed and fresh kills. you rubbed your side and noticed that most of your skin was burnt off. You grunted in pain and tried to get up. A foolish mistake. All it did was hurt more. You winced in pain and laid back down. A quick look around revealed more fires, burning the rest of the horde and dead villagers. No sign of Orzair...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm

You got up and started limping around town. You need him to get to that damned family. You found him outside the north gates with 2 horses, each saddled and ready to go. "C'mon, you are runnin' out of time also it won't be long before Mannimarco creates more undead. We both should move." Orzair looked down at you and you noticed the bite mark on his shoulder. You got onto your mare and both started trotting off into the black of the night.
"This is from one of those flaming zombies. He bit me while I was concentrating on helping someone else. This is why I want Mannimarco so bad and it's why i am helping you." Orzair told you rather grimly and then twitched. "So... Any interesting stories?" He asked and you told him. You told him about your past adventures. From the search of the Golden Galleon to holding The Citadel from the chaos forces from down south. You even told him about Ogran.

The night passed by without much incident. No travellers and only a couple of stragglers from one of the Great Families of Volhammer.
"Here it is, Angromort. The place used to be beautiful before the ruling member stepped in. Now it is a real sh*t hole. Heh, even the residents are scared of the town. Most stay indoors and no children are ever born here. Hang on..." Orzair stopped and pulled out a monoscope. You looked at him quizzically and he tossed it over to you.
As you looked through the lens, you noticed the town was besieged. "Count Janus Hassildor's troops. Looks like the truce is off. Come, lets find a way in." Orzair galloped off towards the city and you had to bolt off after him.

When you got to the army camp, you noticed that the men were dressed in full steel armour. Hassildor must have been very rich to be able to afford so many knights. "You ser! The one on horse back!" A large man shouted at you and walked over, his armour making a clanking sound. "Under the orders of Janus Hassildor, Count of Thorn Watch, you must leave the city at once. This place is under siege and is no place for a civilian." He told you in a tough voice. You noticed Orzair trying to persuade another captain and you decided to do the same...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 pm

The next thing you knew was that you was standing on a siege tower with the 2 captains and Orzair. "Right, as we attack with the towers, you should go with our sappers. Make sure that they can get the area secure. If the lord tries to run, we better be ready. I will lead the main attack force. We will make sure that the guard are focused on us. Orzair, you go with the scouts and find a way into the castle. DO NOT ENGAGE. Wait for the Sappers.
When you meet up, go into the castle and take down the Lord. Take the family as hostages. Janus Hassildor want's them. Alive. Mannimarco will try to run, if he does, we will be ready for him. If there are no questions, lets get this started."

Within an hour, you was teamed up with the sappers and were scouting the walls for weakspots. You found one. It was underneath the town square. "Movrin, Jorus. Get ready. Theam, blow the horn." You told the men and they complied. within minutes you could here the main assault and alarm bells ringing. "Right, NOW!" You shouted and Movrin lit the fuse. a small series of explosions rang out and left a neat hole in the wall. When you got through, there was no resistance. So far so good.
"C'mon men, follow me."

You crept along the city and hid when ever you saw reinforcements. You found the barracks on the way and decided to burn it down. Inside were another platoon who was waiting for the orders. You lit the match and tossed it next to a bomb. It detonated and the front of the building erupted into flames. Jorus smiled and Theam laughed. You notioned to continue into the castle.
The guard were still there. And so was Orzair's group. The sappers ran in to assist and so did you.

As you was fighting, arrows came down apon your heads. Movrin got shot in the back of the neck, potruding all the way through. "Forget this! Everyone! Into the castle! NOW!" You ordered. One of Orzair's squad got nailed in the leg. "Aw sh*t! Everyone in! I will get him!" You shouted and ran back outside. He was holding out valiently. His iron shield protected him from the arrows. Mostly.
You got to him and grabbed him by the coller of his breastplate and heaved him inside.
"Damn... That was close. Someone help Mavrosh!"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

A scout healed the man's wounds and he got up. "Stop! In the name of the Jakben!" Shouted a tall man. He was very thin but muscular. Orzair walked up beside you. "We will keep the guards attention. You should go and find the Count. Go." He pulled his crossbow and let loose 4 bolts. Each ripping through his chest. He dropped to his knees, coughed up blood and then died. The 3 doors around the throne opened up and the last remnants of guard swarmed the throne room. You all were quickly surrounded.

"This is your chance. Go. NOW!" You nodded to Orzair and ran off into the hallways. As soon as you entered you hid in the shadows. "Time to find the Lord." You told yourself and then you crept off. You opened several doors, each with noone inside. You opened the 5th door and jumped in. You heared a scream and you saw that it was 2 maids. They jumped behind a table and cowered before you. You breathed out and stepped up to the younger maid of the 2. As you went near, she drew away. you sighed and put away your sword then crouched down to her level. "I am not here for you, pretty one. I am here for the Count, that is all. I promise that I will not harm you if you tell me where he is." You told her softly to no avail. You sighed again and looked at the other maid. She had bolted out of the room. You looked back at the young, black haired servant rolled your eyes. "Stay here. Do not get in my way." You told her in a stern voice, she nodded in reply and you ran off after the older maid.

If she is stupid, she might lead you to the Count...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm

OOC: Should I continue this or drop it?
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Please continue, I'm enjoying this thus far ^^
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

The maid was very annoying. She constantly knocked things over to slow you in your tracks. You chased and chased and finally, your patience pays off. She ran straight into the Count's private Quarters. You ran just as she slammed the door. You hit it at full speed and the impact made you bounce off. You layed on the stone floor dazed for a couple of minutes before touching your nose. You moaned out in pain when you did that. It was broken. You also had a loose tooth and the salty taste of copper filled your senses. You got up and spat the tooth and blood out before grabbing Ogran's old axe.

You went up to the door and tried pulling it open. Locked. You then probed for a weakness. You found one and you started battering the door with the axe. After the 4th hit, the reinforced door gave way and you stormed inside. In the thin beam of light that was seeping through the shuttered window, you saw the maid on the floor. You stayed in combat stance and crept up on the body. You turned her onto her back and you jumped back in disgust. Her chest was ripped open and several cracked rips jutted out. Her throat had violently been ripped apart.

You got up and you heared a low growling noise. Fear gripped you in a vice-like grip. You turned to look at the darkened end of the room. 2 demonic eyes pierced your own. You began to edge back and the beast leapted.

You both came crashing through the shuttered window onto a sloped roof. You was locked into a fierce hand to hand combat with the Count. He snapped at your neck, missing by a hair's width. You landed on a balcony first with the Count on top. You hit the stone and moaned out with pain. The beast lept off into the castle again...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:16 am

You layed there for what seemed an eternity. You had several broken ribs and your left arm was crushed. Your back had chunks of splintered wood sticking out. When you finally got up, you tried walking back into the castle. You only managed an awkward stumble. You stepped over the door step into another dark room. You looked around. The walls were a dark red with mahogany borders. A fine king sized bed was at the back wall. All the furniture was covered in white sheets and it all looked very much like it would be haunted.

It was all too quiet. Even the sounds of battle had stopped leaving a deathening silence. You walked further into the room and suddenly a black and silver shadow collided into you. You flew into the wall. You got up quickly and charged at the count. He batted you away with a single paw. The Alpha Werewolf was too tough. He lept at you again and you only just dived out of the way. It charged and you did the same. You both hit in the center. Luckily, your sword managed to get pushed into the beast's shoulder. It yelped in pain and jumped off, running into one of the shadows.

You crept back to the door leading outside, the sound of your heart beat filling your ears. you went outside onto the balcony and slumped back onto the railing. it was decided, the Count was too tough for you. You had to get out of there. Growling pierced the silence and you cursed, then braced for impact.

The count charged into you, knocking you off the balcony...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 am

When you awoke, you was back in Hassildor's forces' camp. You rubbed your eyes and you saw Orzair and the Captain. They were both arguing and did not notice you waking up. You moaned in pain and they turned to you. "Lay still. He got you pretty bad. 36 broken ribs, multiple fractures in the left shoulder and arm. Internal bleeding and I had to stitch your back up after taking the chunks of wood out. Oh and your left lung has been damaged aswell. We are able to keep you alive with healing magicks."

You gave the Captain your thanks and pulled the covers off of your wounded body. Orzair stopped you and pulled the covers back over. "You need to rest besides, you have a very inportant meeting to attend to." He told you slightly smiling. He glanced out of the tent and you saw what he was looking at. A fine black carriage lined with gold and silver. 2 magnificent steeds stood proudly at the front each wearing fine steel armour. The carriage even had glassed windows even though they were shuttered from the inside.

Suddenly, 2 knights heaved the stretcher up and carried you to the carriage, opened the doors and gently laid the stretcher down. the interior was even more amazing with mahogany panels and fine velvet seats and curtains. a fine tapestry hung on the front wall of the carriage. The knights closed the doors and a small lantern lit up. Sitting opposite you was a man wearing fine black and burgundy robes, each finger had golden rings with plenty of jewels. A hood covered the man's face. In his left hand, he held a crystal glass filled with a deep, red wine.
"So. You are the warrior inflicted with the desease. I thought you would be heavier. No matter, I am the Count Janus Hassildor at your service." He pulled his hood back and you saw his face for the first time. He was extreemly pale and gaunt with potruding cheek bones and fierce red eyes. The count was a vampire...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 am

Wow, Going pretty good thus far ^^ I wonder what the Vampire is planning?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm

You gasped and tried edging away from Hassildor, only to make your wounds smart. You began to form the holy symbol but you then realised that it would most likly kill you too. Janus smiled and his teeth unnerved you even more. "Calm yourself. It is not like I want to kill you. Both of us have similar goals. The death of the Werewolf. Your friend has allready captured his family, leaving only him to stand in our way. Plus, I am offering you a reward for doing something for me on the side." He hissed and his carriage started moving.

"I have a certain... Problem. Near my city, Thorn Watch, is a nest of vampires. Also inside my town are a group of vampire hunters. Both are very bad for buisness. I want you to kill them all for me. Do that and Jakben's wife... Is yours aswell as my support for your problem. Also, if you ever manage to kill the Werewolf and save yourself, you can be the Count of Aggromort."
You asked him why he was letting you have jakben's wife and be the count. Janus poured a glass of wine and gave it to you. "You seem a nice enough sort. Also, I have heared rumors of you. The Nameless Merc who rescued the Citadel, helped stop a zombie invasion and to kill his entire family in cold blood. You tend to stand out a little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 pm

You and Janus did idle chatter on the way to Thorn Watch. When you arrived, you was filled with awe. Thorn Watch was very floral with beautiful stone work. As the carriage rolled through the city, you caught glimpses of tamed animals and even a synthetic waterfall. You turned to the count and he smiled. "I see you like my city? You should wait intil you see my castle up close."

When the carriage arrived at the castle, you was even more amazed. This vampire had good tastes. It stopped in the courtyard and 2 guards retrieved you. The Count got out after you with his hood up. it was only then did you notice his cape. "You will be a guest in my castle and don't worry, I will not bite you." You got carried into the hallway and 2 beautiful girls met Janus. he turned to you. "These are my 2 daughters. Gina and Abrianna." They looked at you and grinned. They were vampires too. The count clicked his fingers and the guards took you to your room. Inside was a queen sized double poster bed. Fine tapestries hung on the walls and a fire was lit. "Please enjoy your stay. if you need anything, just ring that bell twice."

While you was living in luxury, Orzair was on the tail of Mannimarco. He had managed to track the lich king to his lair in knifepoint cave. He stretched and drew his new sword. Something he took from Jakben's son, and entered the cave. "Oh Orzair... Come to kill me? You will fail. JUST LIKE YOUR SON!" a voice taunted out of nowhere. Orzair's eyes narrowed and he marched further into the cave. He entered a room and inside were cut up bodies and corpses hanging off the roof. The smell made Orzair vomit in disgust.

He walked into another room and he saw a pillar of stone and a man chained to it. On closer inspection, Orzair could see that his belly had been completly devoured and in the open flesh were hundreds of maggots. He lifted the man's head up and you could see that he alive. Instead of eyes, there were more maggots. The man shivered and Orzair jumped back in suprise and disgust. The man said shakily "H.. Help. Me...P...Please." His body jolted twice and went still. Orzair shook his head and just as he was about to leave, the statue in front of the man lit up and the man screamed again. "it was one of Mannimarco's sick experiments." Orzair thought to himself...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Looking good so far =D
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 am

Orzair was sick of this eternal torture for the man and tried smashing down the statue. It did'nt work. The man shivered in pain and Orzair looked at him. He pulled found a big stone and began batting away at the chains. Did'nt work either. Finally when Orzair was tired he went up to the man and held his hand. The man trembled just as Orzair sliced his head off.

The body went limp and the statue did'nt light up no more. The man was finally free of his torture. Orzair made the sign of Kross and continued. Another cavern filled with bodies and a dog. (Salv, this will make you hate Mannimarco. Trust me) The dog was skinned and it had no skin on it's head revealing it's skull. The creature also had it's ribs showing with no flesh around it. Orzair shuddered and the dog came...alive.

It howled and leaped at Orzair who only just was able to duck out the way. He sliced at the hound opening a large gash down it's back. The hound leaped again and Orzair dodged and cut the creature with his sword. The beast went still, dead. "Damn... That was even more freaky then the zombie horde." He said to himself and Mannimarco's laugh rang out in the cave. As Orzair was about to leave the room, the Hound's empty eye sockets lit up with a fierce red glow...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Orzair was deep into the caverns now with little injury. Ahead, he could see a errie purple glow and unnatural shadows that seemed very much alive. Orzair gulped and pulled his crossbow out. He then marched straight into the room. Inside was many coffins and strange constructs of bone. In the dead center of it all was a throne made of corpses. Atop sat Mannimarco.

Orzair walked closer always keeping his weapon trained onto Mannimarco. He laughed and pushed his hands back. A jet of air propelled him to his feet. He gave a tyrannical laugh and stepped into the light. He was wearing black robes with red linings, bone was stitched into the robes providing armour. He wore a cloak with the hood up but the unearthly red glow seeped from under the hood. "I am going to kill you Mannimarco, I will use your own acurrsed magicks against you when you lay their defeated." Orzair snarled at the lich king. He laughed in response "You think you can stop me? You are more of a fool than I thought. no matter, I will make you dance. Your bones will dance before I make them rip themselves apart!"

Orzair fired a flurry of bolts into the lich king dealing no damage. Then Orzair heard a growl behind him. The skinned hound was still alive. It leapt and Orzair ducked, only just missing the creature. Mannimarco sat on his throne watching the show, gently looking through a pack of cards. Orzair had an idea. Those cards must go. This distraction cost him dearly and the hound had pinned the hero to the floor. He pushed his hand into the beast's ribcage while holding it's jaws off with the other hand.

He felt around inside with the jaws coming ever closer. Just as death was knocking at Orzair's door, he found it and pulled. The hound screeched just as Orzair yanked out the heart. it had become heavily warped and was still beating in his hand. The beast though, was completly inanimate. When Orzair looked up, Mannimarco had dissapeared into the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lands of the Damned   Lands of the Damned Empty

Back to top Go down

Lands of the Damned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Library-
Jump to: