Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death's Labyrinth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Shra'li heard Zinn scream from nearby along with the weeping. "The Mont'au, no, it cannot pass..." He wailed but not ceasing to run.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Zinnis confronted by a red angel, the source of the crying. She sat there on a pedestool, chained to the walls. Tears of water seemed to flow off her fiery body, and she looked at him with sadness and pain so deep it tore into him.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Gabe looked around the pole and saw the one eyed alien and the giant creature behind him. He jumped around the wall and fired multiple rounds into the monster. He then heard infants crying. He looked around for a little bit and then pulled the pin on the frag. He gave it a hearty lob and it landed right underneaht the monster. It then exploded and chunks went everywhere. Gabe then turned and started to run he came to a junction and turned right after the alien...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Zinn stares in astonishment. The suddenness of the appearence of the crying woman makes him forget about the dozens of people that he, so long ago now, was responsible for...
"Who..who are you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 pm

"huh, so i caught up to you Gabe, I ahve to say good job at killing that thing. Now were did that little guy with the armour go to?"
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Shra'li, still weeping over the thought of Mont'au returning hurtled round the corner and nearly ran into Lation
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 pm

"I...I am hope embodied, friend. The daughter of the Lady of Life. Despair, my horrid brother, chained me here. I am only here to tell you that you picked to right path, and that Fear will now leave you alone.

The terrifying images disappeared. Fear Embodied made the symbol of a cricifixion cross before dispersing away in the wind, sadly whispering "Fearrr...."
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 am

"Woo! Hey there, nearly bumped into each other then. Guess i should take more notice to my radar. So, if your not injured we should carry on.."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am

Zinn stayed, not moving, for some time. The sounds and visions of the Asura had gone...
He had tried to forget it, but now it was fresh in his mind again..that horrible, bright, summer morning...
The he decided to carry on. He didn't want to go through this with the other people; he prefrred to do stuff alone.
He kept walking, then broke into a run.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Gabe jogged up to the others with his rifle in his hand. When he arrived, he looked at the chained daemon and then at the one-eyed alien " Hey, no sweat. It's what I am trained to do." He held his hand in the air, waiting to see if the alien would give him a high five. He also took notice of the small creature kneeling on the floor. " Hey, dude. What's the matter?" Gabe asked the creature...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: small? SMALL??? Since when has close to seven foot been small?! And when was I on my knees???

IC: "Mont'au, Mont'au! It cannot be..." Shra'li groaned, swaying on his feet, the memories of fear still fresh on his mind. He looked up and saw Gabe with the primitive firearms device speaking some strange tongue. "Gue'la, what are you speaking? Gue'la! Tau'va Gue'la? Do you not speak Tau Gue'la?" Shra'li asked Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm

OOC: I was talking about Zinn not Shra'li
Gabe put his hand down when he saw that the alien did not understand the notion. He heard some constant bickering from one of his new companions and he looked at him puzzled. "What are you trying to say? Hmm... Can anyone translate into simple English or Italian for me?" Gabe asked the others. He looked back at the alien and he thought that he has seen his peoples before...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Hope embodied looked into the darkness. "All be aware, my brother is coming with the next task!" She sad fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Lation looked at Gabe talking about Shra'li "Hmm well, it would be no problem to tell you what he's saying but unfortunately I have never seen this species before"

Lation took out his radar and it formed into a triangular shape/ form, simple sharp noises appeared when he touched it. "Dam! Still no success. Looks like all communications are down. never mind, if he keeps talking my communication device should begin to automatically pick up his language and translate, but not all at once"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 am

Zinn rested for a few moments.
In the maze, sound carried; he could hear the others talking.
He thought about how to get out of here. There was no question that Death was simply toying with them. Ah, if only he had several months, two tonnes of titanium alloy and a flux matrix, he could make himself a teleportation gate.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 am

Shra'li stopped talking and looked at Lation and Gabe carefully. Neither could understand him, Gabe should be able to but he didn't speak Low Gothic which was highly unusual for Gue'la. The other one was a new species, it had to be studied, classified, registered and then seen if it was a friend or an enemy. Shra'li realised he was most likely not in his own time, Gue'la also never carried such primitive weapons, although they were better than teh Kroot's firearms. Shra'li reached up and removed his helmet, revealing his blue face to teh world, the slit between his eyes, through which he breathed flared slightly but went back to normal, he shook his single lock of hair to loosen it up slightly, the rest of his head was shaved.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 am

Not acting that shocked Lation said "Well what do you know, he took it off. I was wondering what was udner there all this time."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 am

Gabe was still puzzled at what he was. "Hmm, I bet he can breath now. And he looks even more peculiar now. Anyone know who he is? Eeh, forget it. Lets move." Gabe walked ahead of the others and started singing in a fairly merry tone. He sung Camoflage by Stan Ridgeway. Suddenly the floor broke apart underneath Gabriele and he fell, screaming in suprise.
He hit the floor below him with a heavy thud and swore. He got up and looked at where he fell from and the floor had completly fixed itself. Gabe now had to rely on himself to survive...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 am

Shra'li tutted to himself. "Foolish Gue'saal. That one was obvious..." Looking ahead he could clearly pick out various wall and floor traps and even a cieling trap. It took him a bit though because his eyes couldn't focus fast enough. He moved slowly, navigating the traps in teh floors and walls.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 am

In front of gabe, a red angel combusted into fire. Hope screamed. "Brother!" The Red angel, made entirely from fire, opened its flame patterned wings and fired feathers at her. In a scream of agony her watery body disintegrated.

"Now, that's the last you'll see of that miserable wretch." He smiled.

Whips of fire formed from his fingertips.

"I am Despair. And by the end of this day, there will not be a shred of hope inside of you.."

He walked menacingly towards gabe.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Gabe looked at the red creature and dropped his gun at amazement. "Aww sh*t. And when I have been seperated aswell." Gabe said while looking the creature in the eye. He gently groped his belt trying to find a grenade that he could use. "Well you see, you could have come at a better time..." Gabe said slightly showing fear in his voice. He then shaked his head and threw a grenade. At the same time he pulled the desert eagle out of it's holster and span behined a pillar of stone. "Gah, why does this crap always happen to me?" Gabe asked himself while preparing for the fight...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 pm

The room were the others are began to heat up rapidly and cause a slight panic amongst them. Lation got out a device "The heat is rising incredibly fast but it can't seem to find the source of it... Niether can it find Gabe.."
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Despair Formed his wings into the shape of a crucifix and attached himself to it.

"Father, Uncles, I summon you." He said.

As the Cross exploded in a flurry of flames, the sound of whinnying could be heard as bone hooves charged through the library. Death and his brothers were on their way...

Despair looked at them all. "The Valley winds like a crucifix." He said. "If you can name my Father's three brothers, three sisters and wife, you shall go free and be able to escape. To Help you, I have made this riddle."

He clears his throat.

"One Brother eats all he can, one has a love for insects.
One loves to shed innocent blood, which would you select?
One sister loves to share her meals, one likes sterility.
One can think of nothing but friendship, a loving ability.
But of all the creatures fair and true,
It is his wife's love of life that sees him through."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

OOC: does it say something about my personality that from that riddle I can get all the evil ones easily but the virtuous ones not at all?
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 pm

OOC: Lol, agreed, It took me a while to remember Lady Life, Lord Death's wife, and her Sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Labyrinth
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: