Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death's Labyrinth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Wind started howling through the passageways. "The Feeeeaaarrrr...." A voice whispered slowly through the wind. "Take too long, and you will sing your final song, so close your eyes and shed a tear, for you hear the call of FEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Lation turned his head slightly to Gabe "hey, shut up you prehistoric thing.. Oh and don't think I'm talking your low ranged language fool, I'm translating through minds and appearing as if i'm talking" Lation turned aroudn and looked at the two pathways

Lation laughed and said "What was that ideots voice talking about, can't it see I've only got one eye?"
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Hmm, interesting, I will join, please!

Name: Shra'li
Species: Tau
Information: A firewarrior, shas, veteran, ui, Shra'li, or "Wataur Shra'li Kais" was a skilled warrior, utilising his plasma weaponry with deadly accuracy, before death took him. His eyes can see further but focus slower than that of a human. He dislikes close combat, but can fight hand to hand/tentacle/etc. with another creature/machine/etc.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:41 pm

"Hmph, it's all the same with you asshole aliens. You all think us humans inferior, but we have no where near been entient as long as you. Right, f*ck it. I'm leaving, I want answers." Gabe muttered to himself and walked down the left passageway. As he turned the corner at the bottom, the multiple hammer of a 40 cal. rang out with each, lighting up the passageway for a brief second. "What the hell?! There ain't no such thing as living skeletons! This place is f*cked!" He shouted out before switching weapons to his rifle. he then proceded to carry on down the passage alone...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 pm

You're in!

Death appeared once more.

"Fools, you have failed to see the hint. I will speak it one last time, and then you will have to go it alone!"

He opened his wings menacingly.

"Despair is in the same place as my scythe. You must travel the correct path to leave, or you will be trapped here...forever."

With another flash of his wings, he was gone.

But there was something behind them. It roe from behind Gabe and turned him around.

"THE FEEEEAAAAARRRR!!!!" It yelled.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:47 pm

"Argh, what in the name of the Tau'va happened?" Shra'li groaned in Tau. He pulled himself up and saw a variety of creatures, including a Gue'la. "Gue'la! Tau'va!" He cried out to the human before calling out some more Tau.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: the feeeaaarrr - lilly allen... sorry i couldnt resisit XD and what's a 'Gue'la'

IC: "hey... Dont get me wrong your species isn't bad, it's just that i don't like being immediately aimed at with a gun"

"So it decides to show again, it must want us to escape if it gave us a second chance. So how to figure it out"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Gabe turned and dreaded what he would see. He looked up and saw a monstrocity bigger than any tank he has ever saw. He then caught the sound of an alien shouting and looked at it. He heard a roar from the monster and Gabe said quitely "Oh sh*t" And then he bolted between the monster's legs. He ran passed the aliens and slipped on the floor. He then shouted "Run!" Then he bolted down the right path to the bottom and looked back towards his strange companions, hoping that they would run for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:54 pm

The Fear Embodied tears through the corridors, and ends up on top of one of Death's Hourglass racks. "The Fear..." He says in a reptilian like manner.

The Green angel strikes out a whip of fear at the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm

OOC: is the Green Angel that angel that's helping us?
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm

That's Fear embodied. He's anything but helping you.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Zinn pressed lightly a pad on his forearm. Various lines and buttons along his gray, light armour turned a soft pulsing blue. The armour was very special; like normal clothes, but adapted to defend against a hit or contact with something else.
He raced down the right-hand tunnel, hoping that he would be able to leave the others behind.
The very reason his people that Asura had gone underground was to be away from humans. They were so unrefined.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm

OOC: No!

IC: "Argh!" Shra'li cried out when some sort of evil creature, probably a warp creature, started to attack. He reached down to find his trusted combat knife strapped to his leg. Running for it, everything getting blurred as his eyes began to ignore details in an attempt to stay focused. He followed the human, thinking that his thinking was fairly sound, Shra'li rushed down the the right path, following Gabi.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 pm

ahh righty lol

IC: "Jesus christ! What the hell ius that!?!?" Lation immediately chucked a metal ball onto the enemy, the ball split in 3 and melted onto the enemy. "With any luck, it should poison and kill it... but in this case who the hell knows..." ignoring what the others did
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

As Zinn runs along, a strange child like voice seems to be crying....Will you seek out the voice?

Back with the other group, Fear Embodied is playing on everyone's nightmares to create images of absolute horror. The more fear in the room, the stronger he becomes, to the point he becomes absolute.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Gabe was bolting fast, occasionnaly looking back and he saw that strange creature running aswell. "Hey, I think it would be a good time to introduce ourselves, I am Gabriele pleased to meet you. Do you think it would be a good Idea to work together?" He looked up and saw a column in his way, he dodged it and stood behind it. He pulled his rifle out and a grenade, ready to fight the monster and to help his new comrades. He shuddered at the thought but it was his duty to help those who are in need...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:06 pm

As Shra'li ran after Zinn and Gabi, he saw visions of the Ethereals gone and the empire collapsing. He saw, what he saw as horrific, visions of Mont'au returning. Weeping, Shra'li continued running, knowing what he must do to prevent them from coming true.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Death, War, Famine and Pestilence were watching this.

The Reaper smiled. "My noble son, Fear Embodied. I knew he would hinder them. Afterall, they cannot fight their own fears, and he will soon destroy them. Unless they unite and start showing no fear, my Son will prevail."
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Lation looked in confidence yet panic and the metal ball discintigrated the enemy. "what the? Well I guess it reacted better than i though" Calmy said and gently walked into the right hand path. He also pulled out a some sort of radar, made completely out of OLED material (so it appears that material)

Last edited by Aaron on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

OOC: Where is Fear? Cos Me, Tau and the little mole-man are in the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 pm

OOC: probably gonna catch up soon, my char didnt have that much fear as his race are very confident with their technology to protect them, hence why my fear disappeared - but no doubt it'll come bakc as it's my fear
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm

OOC: Right hallway with us and the Sentreen thingy-ma-boby
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm

OOC: Right with you, chasing you. Also, make sure to choose the left or right path soon, or you might have a very nasty encounter. Be sure to choose the right one, or you might have an even worse encounter.

The crying seems to intensify. While others can hear it, It seems Fear cannot.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Zinn rested for a few seconds, trying to shake off the feeling that he had heard someone crying. It was just his imagination, he told himself.
He rounded a corner.
And cried out in horror. They were all there, every single one, the children, the parents, his brothers...
"It wasn't my fault!" He screamed, and ran down a different passageway.

OOC: Zinn has already gone down the right.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm

"Hmm sounds like a bit of chaos is happening down there. I best hurry up and meet back up with them, my radar says they should be very close" Lation began to jog towards the others ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Labyrinth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: