Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medieval Metal RP

Go down 
+4
GM HiHeiwa
ZigZagas
Photon_Genesis
Bandon V. Lucifer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:50 am

Right you guys know the rules so I am not posting them all. I still expect you guys to abide by them.
Medieval Metal

The year is 2236 and the starship Fireheart under the command of Cpt. Gius Crassus Valdomar is doing a routine patrol from Earth and Her colonies when they pick up a new solar system. The cpt. sends the ship in to find out more about the star and it's planets. When they arrive near a ring planet a natural EMP sends the ship offline. The crew wait for hours in the orbit of the planet before it pulls them in. The ship comes crashing down into the planet but luckily partial power gets restored and they are able to surive the crash. The staff are starting to awake when the captain arrives at the ship from exploring the surrounding area. He tells the crew what he found out and they designate the planet uninhabited. That was before a raider finds them...

The map is now out!
Spoiler:

Info on the land: The Ceron Badlands is full of raiders, daemons, monsters and giant reptiles.
The landscape is rocky, volcanic and desolate but eventually goes into a desert. Rich with metal ores.
Not many civilised towns or outposts but lots of exiled people and mining corperations.
The Ceron Badlands are seperated by the Ceron Heartlands by a mountain range.
The mountain range is called the great devide
The Heartlands is filled with fields and light forests. Very hospitable. Filled with farms and small settlements
The capitol is located here. It is called Trenia. Surrounded by many rivers.
The Heartlands turn into the Ceron Delfheim when the forests become thick and very large.
The Delfheim is covered in heavy forests and swamps filled with monsters. Quite hospitable still though.
Still alot of settlements. Fairly hot and very dark.

Voi island is a tropical island filled with pirates. Lots of natural wildlife and alot of settlements
The waters around the island are filled with aquatic life. There is a volcano in the center of the island.

Rorfen island is an arctic island filled with snow and ice. A few settlements. Inhabited by the Arctic High Elves.
There are natural glass deposits underneath the island which got miners to go there.

The Nolthiem isles are just forest and underground caverns. Inhabited by Dwarves, this place is filled with gold.
The Dwarves are highly aggressive and do not like Foreigners. They are at war with the Ceron kingdom.

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 am

The crew has different open spaces for specialization:
The crew consists of:
The Captain: Me
The Second in Command
The chief of security
The medic
The scientist
Infantry
engineers
Demolisionists
The ship's remains will be the base of OP for the starter.
The crew are only human and cannot take much punishment. They wear armour and can be cloned.
The ship has a cloning macheine and also you can be healed by the medic.
You can only change or introduce a new char at a special part in the RP when another ship crashes or
you find an escape pod. Or you could play as a recruit from the planet. Recruits from the planet only use native
equiptment and cannot take as much punishment as the crew.
The natives have invented clockwork robots As this is not Earth but a different planet. There is also magic. No guns
Note: you can only be a human, high elf, dark elf or a dwarf. You can be part of crew but they must be human.
The Char Sheet:

Char sheet:
Name:
Role:
Weapons:
Clothing:
History (helpful but not necessary):
Personality:

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 am

My Char:

Name: Cpt. Gius Crassus Valdomar
Role: Captain
Appearance: Tall, Deep scar across left side of face, left eye is of glass, dark blonde hair in a rogue knot
Weapons: Laser pistol, laser rifle, power sword
Clothing: Generals cape, White glove on right hand, Flak vest, Ceremonial Captains trousers and shirt. He also wears Captain's armour when needed.
History (helpful but not necessary): Captain Gius fought in the Sion uprising on the Earth's Federation side. He won many battles and at the end, he had so many medals that if he melted them, he could build a lifesize statue of himself.
He had a wife but she died in the Earth's Space Navy.
Personality: Kind, brave, intimidating, can be fierce when needed, loves jazz. His favourite colour is purple. He is patient aswell, smart.
His Captains Armour:
Spoiler:
His rifle and pistol
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 am

(Reserved just in case)
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

(Reserved just in case)
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

(Reserved just in case)
You can now post!
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 am

OOC: Do you have to be Someone of the Crew, or can you be someone off the planet?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 am

Name: Perin Stavins
Role: Scientist
Appearance: Average height, pale skin and dark hair tied back in a ponytail. Electric blue eyes.
Weapons: Prefers not to fight, but carries a specially modified small laser weapon that looks like a harmless laser pointer. The setting on it is adjustable from harmless light laser to slicing through steel. Also has other technological gadgets like mini EMPs and such.
Clothing: Varies, but wears a white lab coat when working.
History: Always had a desire to figure out how the world worked, espescially to do with stars and space. When he was old enough, he passed the test to be a ship's scientist with flying coliurs. His father disapproved, but Perin did it anyway.
Personality: Very intelligent, but stupid at times. Tends to often be quite nervous, but excels when he feels confident. Likes varying types of music; likes classical, but generally anything with a good tune. He doesn't get angry easily, but when he does, he gets really furious and somebodye's gonna get hurt.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

OOC: The ship is the only one that crashed so yes, or you could have been on the ship when it crashed. If you want to be a native then ok.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 am

OOC: Has the Land got Dragons and Magic, like Grenenndia, or is it just live Tribal Earth?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:08 am

OOC: Got the mostly got the same creatures as Grenenndia but also has undead and stuff like that. Yes dragons there is
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am

Okay...

Name: Vente Evenahde (Ven-Tay Even-ah-hide)
Role: Native/Human
Appearance: Slightly longer-than-average Blonde hair, Deep Green Eyes.
Weapons: None, uses Magic
Clothing: Sapphire Blue "Jacket", Black Trousers. Sapphire Pendant.
History (helpful but not necessary): While most other 6 year olds were Playing, Vente was Practising magic and Fighting Skills. His dad left when he was 3, and has recently left home.
Personality: Helpful, Kind. Rather Flirty with the Natives Wink

--
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 am

Name: Heiwa Daisuke
Role: Engineer
Appearance: Tall and a bit lanky with lightly tanned skin.Dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.Athletic build.Face seems a bit soot-covered except for a goggles-shaped area around the eyes.
Weapons: A small laser pistol,adjusted to have a larger clip.Besides that not much except what he can build at the time.
Clothing: Murky goggles almost always strapped around his head for easy access.A red t-shirt with many stains on it,with a black leather jacket over that.Somewhat baggy jeans,also stained.Fingerless black gloves.Old Adidas trainers,quite a few holes.Black socks.
History (helpful but not necessary): His dad worked at a spacestation,repairing passing ships for a price.Heiwa ended up living with him after his parents split up,and learned the trade from him.3 years ago an exploration ship passed through,looking for engineers.His dad,too old to accept,stayed but Heiwa jumped aboard,ready for adventure and promising to write weekly.
Personality: Rather wacky and eccentric,but can also be dark and brooding at times.Think of a man with the moodswings of a teenager and the energy of a kid on sugar.Doesn't like any genre of music in particular,just any song that appeals to him.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 am

Gius was lying on the floor when he woke up coughing. He got up and looked around, everyone was comatose. He searched the ship for anyone awake but he all were unconsius. He left the ship to examine the surrounding area. It was a volcanic desolate wasteland with many carcasses of dead animals. He searched for a good hour and he found no native people. He went back to the ship when everyone was awakening...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 am

Perin rolled over, and woke up when he smacked his head on a metal stanchion.
"Ah! Damn!" He said loudly. He got up, still groggy. Something had happened...What was it?
He saw his laser pointer lying near him. He picked it up, and then saw the others. Some were beginning to wake up.
"Wha.." Perin was still confused. Then his head cleared and he remembered.
"AAAH! Oh no...damn..." he said. Maybe the engine is repairable, and we can get off this planet...he wondered what it was like outside. It was warm, he knew that, and it smelled of sulphur. Was this hell?
Perin stumbled in the direction of the engine room.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 am

Gius was checking the crew for fatalities. He sighed, five had died. He looked up and he saw Perin walking to the engine room. "I would rest if I was you." Gius said. "We landed on the planet, looks like hell outside, lava and fire everywhere, red skies, horrible." He shook his head. "Where is the medic? Is he wake?" He asked the dazed scientist...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 am

Heiwa groaned,and muttered something incomprehensible,which sounded like it included a lot of swear words.He slowly opened his eyes,to see a pipe breaking and swinging in his direction...
To melt in thin air.
Part of one of the engines had restarted,and all the heat was leaking out a hole in the back of it,right infront of him.
"Um..."He called"Help?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 am

"Is he alive is maybe a better question." Perin said, forcing open the door to the engine room.
He peered inside, past the smoke.
It was totally wrecked. One of them was still going, but with a gaping hole through which all the power was going. It might be repairable; if he had a few years, some really advanced tools, a smelting and production factory, and a dozen skilled workers to hand, never mind the power source which would likely need to be nuclear, but here, on this planet, that wasn't going to happen.
"Damn. I think we're stuck here." He said to the captain. "Unless there's other ships on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 am

Vente looked out of his new home at the Huge Shooting Star.

"Wow" he muttered..
It was late at night, gut the blast awoke everybody. Vente stepped outside the house, to join the rest of the Village. When the blast front reached them, it wasn't very strong, but covered everywhere in smoke and dust.
"*Cough* is everyone alright?" he heard people shouting.
A few people mounted there Horses, and began to ride of in the direction of the Crash. Vente joined them on his horse, too...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 am

Gius was looking into the engine room and he saw something move amidst the smoke. "Theres someone in there! Out of my way!" Gius pushed Perin out the way and went in, he heard the figure call for help when he arrived. "Hang on buddy." He started clearing the area of debri so he could move the man. It was getting hot and fast. Gius sped up his work and finnally got to the crewmember. He lifted him up and placed him over his shoulders and carried him out the room. "deactivate the engine, it could explode." He asked Perin and he put the man down. "Tell me, who are you?" He asked the crew member.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 am

"Heiwa sir,engineer."He said"I was working in the engine room at the time."He looked at the remains of the ship"And it's gonna take more than just me to fix this."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:08 am

Perin looked at the man. Then he turned and, covering his mouth and nose, ran into the engine room. He went to the control panel for the working engine. Jesus, it was hot.
He typed on the panel for a second, realised it wasn't working, and bent down to fiddle with a few wires. He disconnected one and swapped two around, and the Engine began to slow down. However, it still needed to be cooled, or else the rapid heat expansion and contraction might cause it to blow.
He ran to a cupboard in the wall. The door had been blasted off, revealing several packs of crystals. He threw them into the engine, then detonated them. The crystals blew up, but cooled the engine while stabilising it. They were emergency cooling packs. The engine was now safely deactivated.
Perin left the engine room, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 am

"Well, dont worry, it looks beyond repair anyway. We are stuck here." Gius said soberingly when a frantic crewmember called him. He ran down to the entrance of the ship and asked what was wrong. "Dust on the horizon! Looks like horses!" He said just before a loud crack erupted and he dropped dead. Blood started to appear, he had been shot. "Code red! We are under attack!" Gius screamed and then he ducked just as another bullet came flying in. The awake crew pulled out their lazors and opened fire. Gius was unarmoured and unarmed so he searched for his pistol franticly...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 am

Perin heard the crack and sound of lasers. He jumped, and dropped to the floor, flattening himself against it as a bullet soared overhead. He crawled over to it.
Bullets? He thought. Primitive style. Not very strong, nor long range. The attackers must be quite close.
Damn.
He took his laser pointer out, settign it to Stun power. He didn't like killing people.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:34 am

Heiwa ducked,and pulled out his pistol.
"Dear lord,firing on us?Guns they may have,but manners..."He said,and looked over a bit of wall and shot randomly at the attackers before ducking under a hail of bullets."These people are good...Think they could be previous crashees?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medieval Metal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval Metal RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: