Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the Spot RP Ideas

Go down 
+3
Bandon V. Lucifer
Photon_Genesis
Aaron-auxacto
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Amen brotha. And no, I did'nt know that you was joking.
The police officer only has a 9mm pistol to start with. Also, depending on what zombie, he might be fast, slow, weak, strong, dies with headshots only, infected with a virus and so on and so forth...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 pm

He made it and I joined it!
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Oh, also for my RP that I might make, there will be stronger undead the longer it goes on for. Like, you start having a werewolf or something come out of the woods or a vampire. Maybe even a wraith or something. I dunno, depends on if I should make it or not.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:02 pm

ooh just got some quick inspiration! I dont know wiether to have the mask as a common thing or something that's secret and shocking when some one sees it or a person useing it?

In the lands of Pedensuran masks are a common thing, people trade with them, fight in combat, travel, gaurd and all other things. You can find new masks with special abilities or you can train your mask to become powerfull and have its own unique ability.

The maskes, if trained well enough, can give unique powers tot he user and alter their appearance (clothing, patterns on arms/ face, even change their body form to soemthing slightly different etc)
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Hmm... Duck (i think) thought about an Avatar RP (yes I mean the ones with the blue catgirls in SPACE!. Not the other one)

I will NOT make it cos it will most probable die within hours.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm

what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am

I know that this is a bit off-topic but still. We might aswell get rid of half of these RPs. Just keep Modern Magic and The main RP. All the others have crashed and burned shortly after lift off. some only got to page 5 and then perished. Others hadnt got that far and died.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:53 am

Hmm. True.
Who's in favour of deleting the old, inactive RPs?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 am

We (as in you) can put them in the vault and wait for more people to join. Also, it is pointless in trying to make more RPs cos they will suffer the same fate as the others. To be honest, the RPGs are dieing.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 pm

yeah i agree, just egt rid of them, hence why I created this - it can act as a place to put your RP ideas before creating a thread for it and see what people truly think - it should be more like that, even although it is 'on the spot' RP ideas,

or possibly create a new thread specifically for Story line development only - as in you think of a storyline (or w.e.) and it gets thoroughly developed from what people want in it or would like in it, soo at the end result, everyone (or mostly) will like it. so when the storyline gets made into a propper RP, everyone in theory should continually post on it as they like whats in it by their own choice
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 am

Suppose we could make an enitire section for modern magic maybe? Might just clean it up a bit...it is the second biggest RP and probably the only one which is still active.
But yeh destroy all unnactive RPs.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 pm

MM has got it's seperate area hasnt it? but yeah so thats another agreeing to close innactive rps
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm

well...it's with all the other other RPs. Soo not really seperate.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 pm

oaah right lol, sorry just me not realising
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm

I just had an idea for an RP (If it takes off is of other concern)
It is based in Medieval Fantasy era (Like grennendia and all that) and the empire next to the one you live in has started invading. You have magic and all that, dragons, zombies whatever.
The war has been going on for a year and you are losing. Suddenly, the person holding the seat of power (king, queen, emperor whatever) has just gone missing. Now, the armies are weakening and are starting to lose even harder as daemons have started being spawned from the netherworld.
It is a sand-box RP I suppose, unless people want a storyline. Need to build up on this one.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

sounds ok, the king, queen etc issue provides a little kick and depth

I think people should say if they want to take it further so then we know if it's die fast or last for a while - I for one wouldn't mind to take part
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Cool. Actually, I might change it so that there is a war going on between the demons and the empire instead of 2 empires killing themselves.
Have you any idea for a storyline for it?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm

i havnt got much of a storyline atm but i think it's better deamons fighting empires but thats personal taste
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 am

I gots another RP idea.
The year is 2014 and the world has erupted into full fledged war over declining resources. The nations have started using chemical warefare, atom bombs and flamethrowers. All different weapons are being used. Most of the smaller countries have been suppressed fairly quickly leaving mostly just the big players. AKA America, Britain, China and Russia.
These different nations are at each others throats over resources. Your role is a soldier for one of those nations. (I will decide later which one.)

Needs to be picked up later...
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:41 pm

good idea..except i think it will die very quickly somehow.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Demi Gods brung back my old RP idea called 'Gods', I forgot about it until DG and MM was released, but I havnt released it because it would seem like ive copied MM and DG which I havnt - although everything about it is different (except the powers similarity D: ) - and theres one solid plot (anything cann happen no need to stick the the main plot but thats the eventual main aim)
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 pm

@Bandon: At the way the politics of Europe are going and the rate of Asian Domestic growth I would change Britain the United EU and Russia to China or/and Japan.

@Aaron: I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm

thanks Smile I 'may' start it, but it depends

Do you mean that china or japan would take over those other countires? I dont think so
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Well I think china might well do so.
China is in fact, imo, in tied first place as most powerful/influential country in the world (With america) Nearly EVERYTHING manufactured is made in china, including computer hardware, and the majority of software is programmed and made in Japan. Considering all the world relies massively on computers, that's a considerable amount of power.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

simple, I'll just relocate to china Laughing Laughing but I doubt China would ever try to take over the other countires, you mean the other countries would join forces and fight back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Spot RP Ideas   On the Spot RP Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Spot RP Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2