Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The New Races

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: The New Races   The New Races EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

Due to there likely being two new continents, and also just to add some more diversity, I think we should have two new races.
You will be suggesting them; remember to include detail about appearance, location, culture, the way they think, their ability with magic/combat, etc. It needs to preferably be detailed. Also using information from Galox's map will help since they will be primarily inhabiting these alongside humans.
At the end, I'll make a poll, unless there are too many suggestions, in which case just post a very clear message saying I vote for this race and this race.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 am

COME ON PEOPLE SUGGEST THINGS.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

AirBorn:

A race born on the Cloud Island(From Galox's map),they are a diverse race.Originally born from humans Placed upon the cloud by Ancient Forces,they grew to live in the skys. They have hollow bones,lower average body mass than most species,etc. their diversity comes from the...interest many species have in them,leading to many airborn hybrids,but they all contain the main Airborn characteristics of hollow bones/etc. Any child born from an Airborn is considered an Airborn.

How does this sound?
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Sounds good. what kind of culture would they have/cloud city have, it's their city?
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

I have writer's block at the moment, will think of something when I can think of something ^^'
Back to top Go down
Darkfeather21
Darkfeather21

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 am

How about... Bio-Mechanoids? The originals came an=bout in a lab somewhere when some genius decided to make a living prostetic arm. Something happened and an entire person grew, made entirely out of living metal and electronics. Diversity comes in their different shapes, which are innumerable, and no 2 bio-mechanoid look the same. They can also graft pieces of non-living technology onto their bodies, should the need arise. However, they dispise doing so, as it "pollutes the purity of the mechanical perfection." They can mate with other races, though once again, they usually despise doing it, for the same reason as above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Races   The New Races Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Races
Page 1 of 1