Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood Court

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Blood Court Empty
PostSubject: Blood Court   Blood Court EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm

This is another of my Lands of the Damned. This one follows the champion of Capitol in a gauntlet fighting for glory and fame. It is based a couple of months after Werewolves! Enough of the writer's comment, time for ze story. Critisism is wanted.

Blood Court

The month is Sun's Dusk and warriors from all around are coming to have a shot at the Blood Court. A very deadly and infamous gauntlet filled with monsters, warriors, traps and most importantly, gold. Kaslet has just came here as the king's champion.
"Dear brother, father died eight days ago from his disease. We all knew you couldnt arrive because of your duties but Mother is taking it real hard. She has me on cerfew! Well brother, I hear you are going to compete in Blood Court as the King's champion. You must feel honoured! Only the best fighters get in and you represent the King himself! Could you do me a favour and bring back a sword from inside? Thanks. Your brother and sparring partner - Toutious."

Kaslet sighed as he read the letter. Did he know how dangerous this was? He could die in there, and there was a good chance of it happening! Kaslet looked out the window of the inn. The contesters were arriving. The first was a Knight from the North. One of Janus Hassildor's men. The two amazon sisters from the south had arrived too. Two finely toned women with looks to kill. As well as big axes. Kaslet smiled and mused. They were more manly than the prince. Suddenly a knock at the door interrupted the warrior from his thoughts. "Come in!" He shouted. A small, fat man walked in. "Sorry to interrupt you, but it seems the Court master would like you to be getting prepared. Once you all go in, you wont be coming out for a while." Kaslet thanked the man and dismissed him. He got his steel sword from it's fine oiled scabbard and started polishing it.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Blood Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Court   Blood Court EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 pm

An hour later and Kaslet was walking towards the Blood Court entrance with a trail of villagers following him. He stopped 13 times to be kissed by the women of the town. When he finally got to the entrance, he noticed that some of the villagers were almost crying. Kaslet put his hand into his bag and pulled out a fist full of gold coins, he then threw them into the crowd. He walked up to the gate keeper and asked where the others were. "Around the other side, the field filled with brightly coloured tents. The master is over there as well." The burly man said.

Kaslet walked into the camp and saw all the heroes. An assassin called Mordin from the Eastern deserts, a Barbarian from the far North, the amazonian sisters, Kia and Tiha, the knight Ser Justus and a pirate from the oceans to the west. "Well well well! Look who it is! It's you! How about that? Listen, because you all are fond of going in first, we made a system. You all put your hands into this bag and pull out a single ribbon. The order from first to last is; blue, red, yellow, green, pink, purple and grey. You have to wait 5 minutes between going in. Time to pick..."

Ser Justus chose, he got blue. He walked over to the entrance, did a cheer and posed for the crowd before walking in. Kia got the red and entered second. All she did for the crowd was a strip tease, which her sister dissaproved of. Next was Mordin with the yellow. He bowed to the crowd and threw some gold to the crowd and entered. Then was Tiha. She did a cheer and a war cry before walking in. Next was the Barbarian, Gorgon. Then Kaslet. As he walked towards the entrance, he did poses, threw gold and did a bit of shield bashing to excite the crowd.

The gate opened and he walked in. The further he went, the colder and quieter it got. The only sounds were a rat or two and the drip, drip, drip of water. As he walked on, he noticed foot prints on the floor. All went to the left exept for one set, that went right. He decided to go right. As he opened the door, he saw a group of dead goblins. Killed with small blades. Kaslet noticed he was following Mordin. He went on for an hour, not encountering anything alive but small rats and spiders. Then he opened a door. Only then did Kaslet notice that there was no floor but a large drop. Mordin didnt fall down there but alot of older corpses were laying there.

The warrior was bored, so far, nothing. But then he opened a door. Inside were hundreds of solid stone statues. All were of former contestants. Kaslet walked around the statues and noticed at the center of the cavern, was a stone chair. On it sat a man. "Well well, the sixth contestant. I wonder if you will win or not? That last one was terrible. Call him a knight? useless. He didnt kill enough fast enough with that claymore of his." The man pointed to his right and there was a statue of Justus, frozen to the spot in horror. "He failed and I get to petrify him. Wonderful rule, don't you think? Now, time for the task..."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Blood Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Court   Blood Court EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 pm

"You see, my task is simple. I will reanimate these statues and you will have to kill them all before my hour glass runs out. Tell me when you are ready, champ." The man said and crossed his legs. Kaslet drew his sword and nodded. The man then clicked his fingers and 5 statues lit up. "GO!" Shouted the man. Kaslet span round and sliced at the statues. They got cleaved in half like they were flesh. 5 more lit up and jumped at the warrior. He ducked under one of their attacks and brought his sword up, cutting straight through the body. Another statue lit up just as Kaslet sliced off another head.

One tried to stab but Kaslet dodged and cleaved it's head right off. He killed 3 more before a statue got a hit in. Luckily, Kaslet was wearing steel plate armour and it just bounced off. He turned and swiped through the statue. He killed 6 more and then the rest lit up. "3 minutes!" Shouted the man, who was enjoying the show. Kaslet drew his short sword and charged. He cut, sliced and diced many, seemingly dancing. "1 minute!" The soldier ducked and charged forwards. The statue he was charging got impaled on another statue's sword.

Kaslet looked around, only 10 more. He threw a bottle of fire potion at the remaining few and they burst into flames. Kaslet sheaved his swords and walked up to the man. "Not bad, 10 seconds to go. Congrats! Here is a key, it will unlock the door at the back. Now go, before I kill you myself." The warrior swiped the key out the man's hand and walked off behind him. Suddenly, he stopped and turned around. The man was waiting for the pirate and here was a chance to help the last contestor. Kaslet drew his sword and plunged it into the man's head. There was a gargling noise and then it just stopped. Kaslet pulled his sword out and searched the man's belongings. Food, potions, a knife and a note...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Blood Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Court   Blood Court EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 pm

"Ach, you think your smart don't you? Killing me you bastard, well, you must have got me from behind. I could never protect the back. Fine, I am dead and you are alive. Go finish Blood Court" Kaslet threw away the note and opened the back door. Another hallway, and a long one at that. Door ways were all along the walls, each broken into and looted by the others. Kaslet sighed. This was boring and there was hardly no combat. He then wished he didnt say that just as the ground broke from beneath his feet. He screamed before falling. He landed with a thud and with a broken leg...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Court   Blood Court Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Court
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Library-
Jump to: