Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 am

If you do not like this kind of stuff, then Razz to you. I just happen to like writing this kind of folly. It's basically me writing up some Brawl short stories to hopefully entertain and sometimes amuse you.

Note, these stories will have characters from brawl, but you will definately be seeing characters who have not yet been added and who, in my opinion, should be.

Feel free to request a new challenger. They should be added in a storyline soon.

So, here comes the first one ^^

The Universal Cosmic Screw-up.

A white creature sits atop New Pork City. It looks menacingly down at one of the Brawlers, Ness. Several other brawlers have seen it and are trying to convince it to come down. Ness turns to Captain Falcon. "He won't come down, he's already said some rude things to me. Something about my great great grandfather singing him a song or something." The allmighty captain looked up. There it was, sneering at Ness still. Ness looked at falcon and crossed his arms. "You're gonna try a falcon punch, aren't you?" He smiled. "Hyes! Falcon Punches solve all problems!"
He goes up behind the white creature.
"Falcon-"
"PSI Patchwork"
The white creature didn't even turn round. The PSI shot Falcon through new pork city with no effort at all.
Ganondorf appeared behind him next.
"Hrrrrgh-"
"PSI Patchwork"
Just as easily, Ganondorf was flown off the arena.
Sonic comes up behind him also, with Ness, who is looking rather hopeless.
"Go-"
*Grab*
"My thoughts exactly."
The white creature flings Sonic off the arena. But Ness is still there. "What do you want?" The white thing smiled.
Ness took out a musical instrument and gave it to Lucas, who was now there. "Oh no..." it said, panic rising in its voice. "DON'T SING THAT!!!!"
Ness did. The white creature, now suffering an emotional breakdown, charges over the edge to escape Ness. Lucas looks dumbfounded by this. "Err, he does realise that going off the edge is a K.O. right?"
Suddenly the respawn plate appears. Giegue, the white alien, is sitting there. Everyone has a laughing fit. Giegue casually steps down, muttering "Let's see if you'll find this funny."
He walks into the centre of New pork city. "PK....GIYGAS!"
Ness' face turns white. "G-g-g-giygas!?!?!"
"I'm H-a-p-p-y...."
"AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Brawlers used:
*Ness
*Lucas
*Sonic
*Ganondorf
*Cpt. Falcon

Special appearances:
*Giegue
*Giygas
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Awesome story!

Can't wait to read the next one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Next one is up soon.

Any character requests?
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Kirby
Link
Metaknight
Luigi
Mario
Solid Snake

The most epic brawl characters ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 pm

M.K's the name....

Meta Knight was petitioning for his two friends from dream land, Blade and sword, to be placed either as assist trophies or actual brawlers. As usual, it was Ganondorf who was assigning the roles....

"You...big animal, person, thing. I wish for these to be placed in the brawl." Meta Knight said, his deep english accent giving him an air of superiority. Ganondorf sat back in his chair and scowled. "Well, you're just going to have to wait, like the rest of us." He concluded coldly. Mario came up behind him, and placed a koopa on the table. "I want-a these things outta the game-a." he shouted crossly. Ganondorf smiled in a sinister manner and turned to Meta Knight. "Escuse me." He said, before turning to Mario. He grabs the plumber in a choke hold, and tosses him out of the room. Ganondorf wiped over his hands and laughed. "That's for breaking the fourth wall." He smiled, before looking back at Meta k
Knight. "Give up, I'm not going to enter Sword and Blade into the game." With that, Meta Knight smiled. "Oh no..." Ganondorf said as he looked at the smiling Meta Knight. "You broke the fourth wall, Ganon...and now I'm going to show you a little something Sonic showed me a while back..." He picked out the seven chaos emeralds, and grabbed Ganondorf. "Chaos Mach Tornado" He shouted, before dragging Ganondorf into a Chaos emerald fuelled Mach Tornado. Ganondorf flew out of the window and out of sight. As Ganondorf disappeared, Meta Kmight flung his sword in the air, quoting "M.K's the name, speed's my game!"

Outside, Giegue was watching the whole thing with Sonic. "He stole my line!" Sonic shouted. Giegue looked at him, nonplussed. "Be quiet." He said neutrally.
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Awesome

You should do one with Solid Snake and Kirby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 am

Yay sword and Blade. They should definitely be in the games.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 pm

New challenger. Lucas and Ness had better watch out....

It was a fine day in onett. Ness and Lucas were planning a team battle with Ike and some new challenger he had found. Ike had a sinister smile on his face.

The commentator appeared with the Master and the Crazy. "NEW CHALLENGER: THE PEDOBEAR!" he shouted.

A short, stubby bear came up to ness. "Hi kids!"

*Ness got scared and fainted.
*Lucas got scared and fainted.
*Pedobear thoroughly enjoyed himself.

Ike smiled and planted Ragnell in the ground. "Kids don't get any sympathy from the Pedobear."

Suddenly, the Pedobear looked for more victims.
He looked at Sonic, but he knew Sonic was 17 and old enough to wipe the floor with him.
He looked at Kirby, but somehow the Pedobear thought Kirby would enjoy it more than he would.
Suddenly he looked at toon link.
BINGO!
Pedobear comes up behind toon link and yells "Hi little kiddy!"
Toon link stares at him with a neutral tone.
"I'm 27."
The pedobear realises the moral of this story.

JUST BECAUSE TOON LINK IS SMALL, DOESN'T MEAN HE'S A CHILD. BIG MISTAKE PEDOBEAR.
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:35 am

Salvanar wrote:

He looked at Kirby, but somehow the Pedobear thought Kirby would enjoy it more than he would.

The funniest bits. Seriously awesome, inspired by Brawl Taunts, perhaps? If you've ever seen them.
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm

lolz Very Happy

I love Kirby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

ZigZagas wrote:
Salvanar wrote:

The funniest bits. Seriously awesome, inspired by Brawl Taunts, perhaps? If you've ever seen them.

Nope, cannot say I have. What is it, pray?

The Subspace Army of Death!

-Subspace-
Tabuu was fed up of everyone being able to beat him up. It just didn't seem fair. This time, he had a very nasty plan. Subspace could reach into all universes, so Tabuu went out of his way to recruit some metallic monstrocities.
"You wish...to ally...with the army...of deeeeaaatttth?" The metallic creature asked.
"Yes, I need you to win me the land of trophies!" Tabuu announced.
"Very...well....We shall give them....the gift of....Deeeeaaatttth..." It spoke coldly. If it wasn't a robot, Tabuu thought it might actually have had a sinister smile on its face.

-Later, in the battlefield fortress.....-
Marth and Ike were practising their sword swings as usual, although Ike's sword swing was more of a mace swing, and ended up disarming Marth more often than not. As ragnell was about to connect with Marth's sword once more, an unusual staff went in between the two and stopped the swords dead. It was glowing green, and attached at the end was that nasty robot Tabuu had recruited. Next to the big one with the staff, there were many others, clad with green energy guns and sporting a rather disturbing skeletal appearance.
"You...will join...the army of...Death." It said neutrally, in that cold, wheezing voice.
"Ha, Prepare yourself!" Ike shouted defiantly, before decapitating half the robots. The lead robot, somewhat unimpressed at this, simply flicks his wrist to reveal a large green ball. He plunges it in the ground, and after a few moments of sparking lightning, the robots that were defeated simply repaired themselves and got back up.

Meanwhile, behind them was Bowser, who was very intent on causing trouble. He activated a little device that sent shocks to all the robots. They started acting strange. The lead robot went straight up to Ike. "Prepare yourself....for you are about to face....the wrath of the....Necronroll!"

They lined up and started dancing the most deadly rickroll of all time...the necronroll! Suddenly, Ike and Marth got Necronroll'd and they were K.O.ed by the sheer disturbingness of watching the most deadly race burst into dance. Then came a vast floating pyramid, they saw the weapons charging...and then it fired disco balls into the room! The battlefield fortress was lit up by shiny, flashy lights and irritating out-of-date disco balls.

It all seemed hopeless, for who could resist the power of the....

NECRONROLL!

to be continued....

EDIT: Oh god no! I'm scarred for life! Do not watch this unless you want to be scarred by the most evil necron dance EVER!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me   Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawl Madness- some little stories made up by me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Library-
Jump to: