Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old storyline; locked

Go down 
+3
duck 464
Photon_Genesis
GM HiHeiwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

Old storyline; locked - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Salvanar went to smash an elemental with his staff, and bashed into Izath. His light rays distorted from Optimarus and flashed in the direction of shadowstep and Airien. "You idiot, Salvanar! If I've blinded either one of them I'll tell them it's your own doing!" Izath cancelled the rays after two minutes of casting, and went back to Optimarus. He was no longer looking in Izath's direction. "Thanks a lot." He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm

The ralight did indeed shine on Optimarus, but his mask worked to his advnatage. There was not enough light to blind him through the slits in his golden mask, but there was fortunately enough to increase his ability to see in the darkness of the night.
The weapon on the end of the telescope lense, which Optimarus had originally named the Apparatus, began to vibrate slightly, with a slight haze blurring the air around it.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Salvanar whispered into Izath's ear. "If that mask is truly made of gold, it won't conduct electricity. But, Gold can get very hot."

Izath smiled. "Ultraviolet rays." He said.

Salvanar nodded. The elemental took eviscerator and impaled another elemental. "In time." He said.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

After slashing Shadowsteps knuckles she moved back, blocking Izath from Optimarus, preventing light attacks.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:58 pm

While Optimarus had turned. Koroa sent a huge blast of many elements. After that, Toro, charged and smached his Katana onto the mask, possibly breaking it, and realesing an inferno of fire which could harm (lightly) even some of the toughest norn.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Izath rolled his eyes. "Pesky mortals. I'm just giving him a bit of sunshine. Besides, should you happen to stay there, something terrible may happen to you."

He charges his ultraviolet rays. "I hear Ultraviolet light can be excruciatingly painful. Shall we test this theory out?"

Salvanar put up his light shield. Ultraviolet rays were pretty painful, and he didn't want to suffer them.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Looking at what they were doing, Toro hid behind Koroa's wing...hoping that she won't get affected either.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Izath smiled manically. "I'll give you one last chance....."

Inside the bubble, Salvanar was listening to this. "When did I lose the will to live? When did I summon that Sadistic maniac into the world?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Airien turned, her eyes closed, her face slight different, she was changing, although not noticably, she put her free hand forward, forming a sign with her fingers and the area around her seemed to shimmer. She changed that area, manipulated it, some how...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Shadowstep's hand got sliced but he did not show any signs of pain. He escaped outside the observatory and now waited, still partially blinded by that stupid creature's ray of light. He stumbled over to Salvanar and used him to support himself. Though partially blind, he can still kill if he needed, just not as proficient...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Izath stopped. "Airien, please, stand out of the way. I do not want to do this. You are an innocent." He powered up his Ultraviolet Ray to full strength. "But if you do not move, I will be forced to use this. you are a smart lady inside! Use your intelligence, and stand out of the path of the beam!"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm

"Aer casth Mor! No, you move. You are the stupid elemental." She said, her hand still stretched forth and forming the sign. The area infront of her shimmered with a greater intensity now. "I know what will happen, whereas you do not." Her eyes were still closed.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Izath was angered by this. "Fine. I'll move!" He yelled. He transferred his light to another part of the room, and blasted his immensely charged UltraViolet laser at Optimarus. "Time's up, heathen...."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Airien, who had been standing between Optimarus and Izath Stood, hand stretched forth and and eyes closed. After five seconds nothing happened to Optimarus. Airien laughed. "I told you, you appear to be very sadistic, sadistic enough you fire ultraviolet light at your friends dragon. As it is hitting her wing, I would guess soon, she is going to be alot of pain, and Toro as well, poor, poor Toro, killed by Izath the mentaly deranged.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Izath terminated his attack. He then looked furiously at Airien. "You have no idea how cruel I can become....."

He slowly moved towards her, a vicious look in his eyes. He charged the UV rays again, to full strength. He aimed his hand straight at her face, point blanc range.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't fill your brain with cancerous material!" He roared. His eyes showed his true potantial.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm

"Because you can't cross the boundary, neither can your light. Because killing me would do nothing at all, you would kill one you once knew one who could be redeemed whereas Optimarus, my master, would still have the body in his control, it would still remain animated and it would still funnel his power to destroy his enemies." Airien said, a smile slowly beginning to smile. "Back away and stay away and don't do anything at all or I will surround you with the boundary so you can't escape."
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Izath laughed. "How much energy can you stop!? HOW MUCH, HMM?" His eyes churned into a pure white. "If I transformed myself into a star, just how much of that relentless energy could you survive? The power of the very suns themselves." Izath thought back. Last time he became a star, Anonymous held him hostage. This premise put Izath off doing it again.

"on the outside, you try to make yourself as terrifying as possible. But, on the inside...."

He pointed to her heart.

"You are the same person we once knew. The same heroic, noble Airien. Don't you think for a second that this....tomfoolery has changed our opinion of you."

He turned away from her. "Waste your life of a pathetic cause. See if I care."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 pm

"You can't become a star, a star would destroy Grenendia, a star would have you killed, a star would kill veryone you know, then... then they would come for you. You know, I can feel the thought rolling off you. Do not try to change me I am a wasted cause." Airien told him
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

"A wasted cause?"Izath commented.

"THE ONLY WASTED CAUSE IS THE CAUSE YOU DENY YOURSELF!"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Optimarus looked at Airien. He was immensely glad he had managed to corrupt her. Now, in only a few minutes, the Apparatus would divert the meteor from it's course, and it would destroy Grennendia.
Not if Hawke had anything to do with it.
He had been unable to join the fight since Optimarus summoned his elementals. He had finally managed to find a clear path to Optimarus, and firstly on his list of crimes was putting Selena in a coma. Who knew if she would wake up or not?
He roared, and charged at Optimarus. Unfortunately for the mask, he chose the moment when his mask became unbearably hot. He was distracted, and Hawke tackled him, sending both over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Izath looked at the Mask flying off the Observatory. His face lit up. "....justice."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

"There is no cause I deny myself, this is my sole purpose. It cannot be any other way for this no other way and yelling won't change that, being angry won't change that, lieing won't change that. You are lieing to yourself alone. You are cocooning yourself in lies, you do not like the truth that you see. It hurts you so you hide in lies and sadistical outbursts." Airien taunted him
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Izath looked at her. "Maybe you're right, little one."

He sat down on a pedestool and Started to glow a warm, happy light. He was meditating.

"Airien, do me a favour, spread this beautiful light around, let it touch toro and his dragon, and let it touch you. Let us all be consumed by bright, beautiful light."

And then he was silent in meditating.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Optimarus, a short way down from the edge of the cliff, clung onto an outcrop. He would under normal circumstances be able to pull himself up, but this time he had a dead weight.
Hawke clung to Optimarus legs with all his strength.
"Well, Mr. Hawke, how did we arrive in this dark situation?" He said.
"You tell me, Mr. Golden Mask." Replied Hawke. "Seems to me it's a question of whether you would sacrifice yourself to kill me." Said Hawke, hoping that wasn't the case. Optimarus began to shake his legs. Hawke kept holding on tight.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 pm

OOC: Wild wild west quote there, pray? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old storyline; locked
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next