Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old storyline; locked

Go down 
+3
duck 464
Photon_Genesis
GM HiHeiwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Old storyline; locked - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 am

"I managed to...shake them off."Cibhi said,stopping his horse"Off for a bit of adventure.How are things with you then?"

Meanwhile...
"Euch."Said Verraidor,lifting his shoes out of a pool of muck.He was in a back alley,as he had been instructed to go to.He looked around,and saw his contact.He could see by the blank look on his face and drool around his mouth that he was possesed.
"What you want now,Optimarus?"
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 am

Toro woke up with a gasp. He was terrified. He had seen a vision...not a nightmare or a bad dream. Something horrible was going to happen...and yet he couldn't tell anyone. Something told him not to...it said to him that if you tell he will track you down until the end of eternity...

OOC: I need something bad to happen lol...another something which is huge. I can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

Hawke smiled. "Not the best, being king, then?" He began to walk south, out of the city, in the direction of the Tree. It was a fairly long way, but Hawke felt there wasn't much rush. The loggers had been stopped, after all.
"Ah...I'm bored, Cibhi. Thats why i'm going to help with this, a little adventure." He sighed.
"But the Tree keeps the forest alive. What kind of depraved person would try to destory the forest?"

Optimarus looked out the unfortunate man's eyes. After a mind like Optimarus's was in somebody for a length of time, it spread like a disease through the rest of the body. The man would likely end up in a coma after this.
"Verraidor...the boy and a man named Hawke are heading to the tamarisk tree. Mazei has been delayed; i need you to stop him, preferably without blowing your cover."
Optimarus mind was on other things, as well. He planned to destroy all those who took part in the defeat of Nero, and prevent them from interfering.
There was still a boy, Toro; he had sent one of his best groups to attack him. They ere stealthy, and some of the best warriors in existence. They had left a few days ago. The boy would soon be dead.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 am

Toro fled with Koroa as quickly as possible. Death was approaching...he could sense it, and the vision....Toro shivered whenever he thought of that.
Koroa was faster than usual, feeling Toro scared was probably the cause. They aimed for somewhere where they knew people. There were the royal gurads....Bandon, maybe. Tulak? But where was he? Xu? Don't really know about him. Maybe just a place where there were a lot of people which were kind to young Lorians like Toro....but that didn't exist!
But Toro did know a place like that...
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Xu searched far and Wide for the Mysterious Salvanar, but with no luck. Instead, he received different commands from Optimordus. Something was happening near the Tamarisk Tree. He saw a Strange Dragon, which looked more suited to the water than Land. He also saw movement in the dark shadows of the trees...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 am

Airien enjoyed the forest, alot more than the arrogant "I am better than them" sons of barons who had tried to persuede her to marry them. That had stopped once she had left home to taking up exploring instead. And she never admitted to anyone her father had helped her with that discission with lots of encouragement. Airien enjoyed riding through the forest as well, the black mare she was riding was a good horse, she was strong, fast when necessary but most of all sensible and not always trying to show off like a young stallion. Airien didn't know she was getting close to the Tamarisk tree. To be fair she knew exactly where it was, but she didn't know where she was...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 am

Mazei crept among the tomb. Whenever a Lorian of importance died, he was buried in a crypt under the tree. One had recently died, funnily enough very soon after Mazei had arrived. With the body he could make the final touches to his poison.
He found the tomb, creeping up behind the guards, and then quickly slid a knife into their backs. He could have used their bodies, true, but the fluids were best after the body was dead for about a week. The liquid fermented better.
He heaved the stone off, and looked at the decomposing body. Perfect. He slid a knife into the Lorains chest, releasing a small trickle of blood. It wasn't flowing; there was no heart alive to pump it.
He dripped a smoking, red liquid onto the blood, which immediately began to boil.
After it evaporated, two things were left; a small blob of concentrated iron, and a stickiness on the skin, a certain chemcial called Zydromus.
This was one of the most poisonous substances in the world. Combined with a few others, it created the most deadly concoction ever known. There was enough poison in this small vial now to kill, say, a very very large tree.
Mazei smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:53 am

Garan got off his horse and crept up to a bush, Bandon just only caught up and hid behind a tree. What on earth is this guy doing? Thought Bandon and then he leaped onto Besda catching him off guard. They both came tumbling down a ledge to the bottom, next to a peculiar tree. Fists started to fly between the two warriors. Unknown to them was that the king is close enough to watch them. "Hell Take you! Your scum! I should never have let you have free entrance to the palace!" Bandon shouted. "Argh! You must be the most paranoid soldier I have ever met! You stupid motherfu-" And then they realised where the king was and stopped immediatly, Bandon stood to attention and Garan stood up in a formal manner while holding his jaw. Oops...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 am

Hawke looked at them quizzically.
"Aren't you Bandon? And who are you?" He grew more suspicous here. "Were you following us?" He said menacingly, fingering his knives.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:03 pm

"My opologies. I was following this bumbling idiot known as Garan Besda. I thought he might be up to no good. Besides I am a captain of His Royal Army." Bandon said. Garan moaned and stretched afterwards. "You have a great soldier here, he has a mean left hook. Ouch. I was looking for something to hunt and by coincedence it seems I found you guys. My lord." He bowed and Bandon kicked Garan on his backside sending him sprawling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Nearing to Selenis, Toro and Koroa flew fairly low to the ground...what a mistake it was.
An ambush of Ninjas, powerful in all combats, ambushed opon the two, Koroa first. The dragon from the deep suprised by the attack got wounded badly by a bolt of magic, a shower of arrows from the sides, and hurt from the fall. Toro, also suprised, got to immediete action, surounding the pair with flames. It was a start at least...
Toro was amazingly lucky, with weaponry being used from all sides Toro quickly doged most of them, gritting his teeth when getting hit; wishing that Koroa would help soon.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

The next morning, at dawn, Aerul was hung for treason, breaking his banishment and tresspass. he was hung with no one to watch, no mind to think with andhe died silently dangling at the gallows. His body was cut down and removed. However his corpse was gone when they came to burn it at lunch and stick his head on a spike. Whoever had rescued the body had saved it from decapitation and burning.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Xu was a few miles away from the Tamarisk Tree by now, and was deep in the heart of the forest. As he neared it, he heard voices.

He peered through the bushes and saw Bandon, along with Someone he didn't know( OOC:Hawke) , Cibhi, and a creature on the floor, who he could not Identify. He decided wait in the bushes until something happened...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Airien burst through the bush, startled by the sudden appearance of the men and the young Lorien Airien pulled abit to hand on the reins making her horse rise up and paw the air before her front two hooves thudded into the loam again, leaving the horse upright.
"What are you doing standing in the middle of the trail!" Airien demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 am

OOC: Are you talking to the Horse, or Xu?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 am

OOC: Airien is riding on the horse and she is talking to Bandon, Garan, Hawke and Cibhi
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 am

OOC:Thanks for Clearing that up Wink

Xu looked around, and heard a woman shouting to the people he was watching.

As Xu steadied himself, he heard a twig snap beneath his foot...

Would the people hear him?...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:35 am

Bandon's ears pricked at the sound of a twig snapping and in an instant pulled Garan off the ground and took his mace, then with silent speed, he sprant over to the trees, twirled and was immediatly behind a stranger. "Look out, it's behind you." Bandon said in a quiet tone to the stranger. Garan watched with interest at the fearful guard to see what he was doing. Then he turned his attention to the woman on the horse. "We have as much right to be here as you have. Besides, talk with respect to royalty and his friends." Garan gave a silent chuckle to himself. He was amused at that thought...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 am

"Royalty, you scruffy lot. I doubt that." Airien said contemptously hoding her head in an imperious manner. " Besides Royalty doesn't have a scuffle in the middle of a hunting trail but goes around with many guards and blaring trumpets making a mess of peoples lives demanding the best of everything."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am

Hawke smiled.
"But royalty do happen to have a ring, marking them as such. And who would you be, to speak in such an arrogant way?" Hawke said, snobbily, just to annoy the woman. His fingers were still resting on the knife. He was feeling very uncomfortable; something was about to happen, he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:31 am

Xu turned, and fired a large purple energy ball at Bandon. It missed, but hit a tree and created a small dust cloud, and the tree fell over...

Last edited by Galox_RP on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: it is Bandon. Besides what would you do in real life if you saw something like Bandon just standing within inches away from you? Oh and double post.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 am

OOC: Xu dosen't feel things anymore...At least, not those sort of things...Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 am

Bandon just barely missed the ball and then swung the heavy mace towards his adversary. "That was a big mistake! Attacking a Captain of His Royal Army! Surrender now!" Bandon said. Garan saw the commotion and ran to help the stranger. "I hate this so called Guard! Lets both get him!" Garan shouted to Xu. Bandon was annoyed at this. Now he had to arrest two of them...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 am

Cibhi sighed.So much for being discreet.
"Y'know,fighting won't do anything.The world is dark enough without you guys killing eachother."He said,and turned to Airien."So,if you ask what our business is,what is yours?Surely we have as much right to know as you do?"
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old storyline; locked
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next