Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unlucky John

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 am

Post anything unlcky that can happen to John, make an adventure for him. He can walk somewere and somethign really unlucky happens to him. Then something even worse happens after, just carry it on like an RP.

For Example:
John walks along the pavement then slips and knocks someone out. He gets up to find it was a manikin, he then walks away and finds a guy drilling in the street, an aggitated dog from the noisy drilling runs around the corner with a loose lead and knocks John over into the neighbouring garden and falls into a pond. All his work in his suitcase becomes wet and destroyed for his nearing interview. etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

*Ahem* John wakes up on Monday at 7:30 in the morning. He gets out of bed and gets into the shower. As he is washing, he drops the soap and trips on it. As he is getting up, he hits his head on the tap. later, as he is walking to work, a Chav drives past, splashing him from a puddle. John swears and kicks a newstand. Unfortunatly, a policeman sees him and arrests him for vandalism. Just when he thinks it couldnt get worse, a car drives into the side of the police car, killing the cop. Another police car comes along and thinks that John was trying to escape. He also saw the dead police man and thought John did it.
He gets sent to prison where he has to share the cell with a perverted, gay man who sings opera...

Tough luck John. Maybe it will be better in the morning...
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

He gets out of bed to a rainy day. He opens his slippery soap and needles closet and steps in and his house explodes. He stumbles out of the wreckage And trips over another bar of soap and gets his head run over by an ambulance. Then a dog comes and pees on his corpse. Firing Your Lazor
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:
*Ahem* John wakes up on Monday at 7:30 in the morning. He gets out of bed and gets into the shower. As he is washing, he drops the soap and trips on it. As he is getting up, he hits his head on the tap. later, as he is walking to work, a Chav drives past, splashing him from a puddle. John swears and kicks a newstand. Unfortunatly, a policeman sees him and arrests him for vandalism. Just when he thinks it couldnt get worse, a car drives into the side of the police car, killing the cop. Another police car comes along and thinks that John was trying to escape. He also saw the dead police man and thought John did it.
He gets sent to prison where he has to share the cell with a perverted, gay man who sings opera...

Tough luck John. Maybe it will be better in the morning...
The last one...*shudder*
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Hehehe... I am good at thinking up bad stuff aint I?
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 pm

yep you are Wink Laughing

John ran up to the bus, he missed it, he swore and a person enar him heard and tuted. John apologised then walked off back home. He forgot the nieghbours were having a house party. He was curious to see the part and peeped over the fence lookign into thier back garden.

He sliped and knocked the ladders over, hanging ontot he fence the nieghbours saw him. John suddenly let go and fell hitting his coxic spine. He then couldnt get inside the house because he had lsot his key and was waiting for the locksmith to come around.

He couldnt wait any longer and urinated agaisnt the fence, without realising it moved under the fence gap and travled onto the nieghbours stone floor. He soon heard someone fall over with a clash. He peeped over and was shocked to see it was the locksmit and he was knocked out by his mechanic case. John whent around, and notcied it was his fault by urinating on the fence. Whilst John was lieing to the nieghbours, the locksmith came to and eventually worked on the lock. It was late in the afternoon, still a bit daisy, the locksmith accidently broke the lock and John with no choice was forced to sleep in his garage for the night, water leaked through some gaps and drafts of wind was felt.

Last edited by Aaron on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Darkonor263
Forretra Mapper
Darkonor263

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 am

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:

OCC: Do you stalk me! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlucky John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlucky John   Unlucky John Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlucky John
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Forum Games-
Jump to: