Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old storyline; locked

Go down 
+3
duck 464
Photon_Genesis
GM HiHeiwa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

Old storyline; locked Empty
PostSubject: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Turmoil has hit Grennendia.
Six years ago,a peace treaty was signed and the world sighed.The Great War was over.
But now it looks like it could begin again.
The King of Corbep is dead.2 years ago his only son went missing.And guess who gets the blame?Ao Seruld.And if it wasn't bad enough,traders to and from Ao Seuld are being attacked.Blame flies,anger grows,war seems on the brink.6 years of peace could be coming to an end.

And you're in the middle of it.

Now,Nero has been defeated,and the world saved.Or so we think.
Evil brews,and the darkness released from the Chest is creeping over the world.Dark times are ahead.Will you be there to face the darkness?
--------------------------------------
Storyline is maintained by me and Zigzagas.Minor happenings are aloud,but nothing major like "AND THEN THE KING OF AO SERULD CAME IN AND BURNT DOWN CORBEP AND THE WAR BEGAN".No.
Also,this is an RP thread,OOC discussion goes in the official thread.
Character bios go in character log.
Anyway,Let'sa go!

Last edited by GM HiHeiwa on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Rules;

Dont Godmod.
This means taking control of another character without the persons permission.

No Autohitting/killing.
So when you fight another character, dont say, "Bill slashed his sword at Bob, and it cut his head of and he died." Always give the person a chance to dodge, or something similar. By the same token, however, don't always dodge any attack launched at you- you should be hit sometimes.

Dont be Overpowered.
Overpowered is often shortened to OP. This means no UBER SUPER AWESOME DEATH BEAMS OF OWNAGE.In other words, dont make something invincible or insanely strong.

Bios go on the Character Log thread.
Simple,is it not?

Admin's word is final.
If an admin says that's against the rules,it is and should be gone.

RP in the RP thread...
OOC in the OOC thread.

No major storyline changes.
Said that in the first post,but it needs to be stressed.

And finnaly...
HAVE FUN!
That's all what we're here for,right?

Oh,and yes you can post now.Unless I've forgotten something?

Last edited by GM Heiwa on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

OOC: Okay...This is really my first RP, so go easy on me xD!!

Name: Xu
Appearence: Tall, Dark hair, blue eyes.
Short History: Very mysterious, likes not to reveal much about himself
Other: Lives on a remote island, and is a powerful scorceror. (Sp?)

On the opposite side of the globe, Xu is sitting in a cave. He is looking into the eternal waters which have flooded the cave. He see's some sparks in the water, and closes his eyes and looks under the water. He see's fire and destruction, hatred and lies - but these images are faded, and may be the future of what will come. He is disturbed from his activities by a low grumble from above the ground...

EDIT:

Didn't know he had to be a single race. His father was a Norn, and his mother a Lorian!! Smile
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm

OOC: I think that goes in the char. bios thread...(just copy to there Wink )
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Nero looked out the window of his rented room, at the groups of people clustered in the square.
Ao Seruld, at this time of year, was pretty cold, but Nero had a roaring fire in the grate. He was able to rent a pretty good room, partly out of reputation but mostly because of his large sum of money that he carried around.
The king of Corbep had been murdered. Yes indeed.
Ao Seruld traders were being attcked. That was a fact.
And the funny thing was, Nero thought, that they only suspected each other. That was Human Nature at work. They just wanted someone to blame, and who better then those damn foreigners?
Nero smiled. He left the room that evening, and headed out towards the mountains. there was something he wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Tulak left his humble abode to get some supplies when a messenger bumps into him. "Oh, there you are! You are a hard man to find." said the messenger. "Thanks" said Tulak. "Here is a tip for you my good friend. "My thanks, sir. Oh and err. be careful something bads bout to happen, I can feel it in the air. Bye now" Off he galloped while Tulak checked the message. It read: Tulak, it is your old friend Bossimich, I have found something that you would like to have. Listen, I shall ship over in two weeks. See you then."
Tulak then made a trip over to Halienis. He felt a cold chill run down his spine and felt as iff he was being followed. He drew his sword to be ready just in case he would be attacked. He waits and no one appears, he sheiths his sword and continues. Today is going to be a bad day...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Salvanar was walking along one of the many roads he knew well. It was part of his behaviour to enjoy such walks. Nothing else to do was his reasoning behind it. Walking back to his home, he felt a sudden urge for food. "hmm, it has indeed been four hours since my last meal" he said, and he thought about all the wondrous food he enjoyed. It was simple, cheap food, but it was healthy and he cared not of other people's opinions. Suddenly a rumble occured in the sky. Salvanar sighed and held his finger in the air, as a lightning bolt shattered the skies and trickled through his fingers into the ground.

"If there is one thing I must learn to do, it's supressing these archaic powers! It becomes rediculous when all I think about is food and lightning brews! completely rediculous!" Sighing once more, he banished all thoughts from his head to prevent another embarassing outburst. Lightning seemed to control him more than he controlled it. That was not the case, but Salvanar had not conditioned his mind to control the dark powers.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Aerul the Wanderer did what his name said. He wandered. Aerul knew many random tracks well and some that others didn't know about. Aerul, some said, knew a back exit or a second way out of Everywhere, even dead ends which quite surprising since dead ends are usually, dead ends...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:05 pm

After he arrived the crowds fell silent and watched him. He looked around at the nervous people. "Well? Carry on I am just a simple human." Shouted Tulak. Every time he enters a city this happens. He sighed and entered the food shop. "W-what can I get for you?" Said the trembling shop keeper. Tulak pointed out all that he wanted and left the shop after buying the food stuff.
A kid fell over in front of him and had a sheer look of horror on his face. "Relax dear boy, I won't hurt you. Here, have a chocolate bar." He left the city to return home when he was ambushed. Blade the highwayman and his posse has you surrounded! "Your money or your life!" shouted Blade. Tulak calmly put down his shopping and slowly drew his sword. "I challenge you to a one on one! Proove that you are a man!"
Blade chuckled and drew his dai-katana and jumped within feet away from Tulak. "Die!"
They fought fairly for many minutes and Tulak then got bored. He lifted his steel amulet and wispered into it, then in a flash a steel cage rose out of the ground and trapped Blade. His men ran and Tulak started home again.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Nero walked along a path, high up in the mountains. It was very dangerous, and most people took a far longer, safer route to reach where he was going. However, Nero wasn't concerned. Things didn't happen to him- he happened to other people.
Along the way, he was attacked by a paticularly large Ice lizard. Nero blasted it off the edge without a thought.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Rich as he was, Salvanar was one of the people who believed money was unimportant compared to the joys of life. Although his clothes were of high quality, he often fed on the simple things. People were often amazed by the rich Lorian eating a cheap food, but he merely looked away from those who would prejudge. Some other rich fellows would often mock him, But salvanar was never the type to give in to mere children. That's all they were.

He loved to walk. He was often seen in nearby streets, happily plodding along, using his beautiful staff as a walking stick. Walking also took his mind away from potentially electifying events. There were one or two unfortunate zappings though, nothing too serious.

When it came to fighting, Salvanar was immensely well versed, but only in two particular abilities. He can harness magic and channel it through objects, like his staff, and he knows many martial arts. But that's it. Lightning and Martial Arts. He spent all the time honing those two skills. Limited as his abilities are, he's deadly. Those two skills make him a formidable opponent for any Lorian. Still, he is a peaceful fellow, and precious few have seen his fighting abilities, because he simply won't use them, save for the most desperate situation.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Tulak took a scenic route through the mountains back to his cave but as he was walking he saw Nero finishing a large Ice lizard. He blasted it off and continued his trek. "Oi! Thats cheating!" Shouted Tulak and Nero stopped and turned to face him. " Your Nero ain't you?" Said Nord. "Yes I am, what do you want?" "I just wanted to know what you was doing up here, your far away from civilization." "So are you but I don't ask about your buisiness."
"Well sorry! I just thought you may be lost. I won't ask again." Just then Nord recieved a vision of the future. It was an ambush more than what Tulak and Nero could face alone. " Wait! There is a large force in these mountains! Stronger than us two.
Nero went about his buisiness and Tulak thought that he was a gonner. It was a remnant army. He heard magik and sword fighting then it went quiet. He looked and Nero disapeared. "Hmmm. That guy is full of suprises." Thought Tulak. He returned to his cave and roasted up a meal...

Last edited by Tulak Nord on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: Check the rules.

DONT GODMOD.
Edit your post. Meeting me is fine, asking me questions is fine, but dont answer them for me.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

OOC: Oh sorry. My bad
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Walking along, he saw two Humans in a rather scruffy manner. They smiled at him, baring their decayed teeth and ruined tongue. "He's a rich fellow, let's see if he's willing to 'share'" the first one mumbled. Salvanar was no fool. He walked patiently into an alleyway, saw no one was about, and set about scaring the thugs away. It was priceless what happened next.

Lifting his staff in the air, Salvanar turned himself into a ball of lightning, Terrifying blue arcs of electricity shot outwards, making him seem large and fierce. The Sky seemed to tear apart at the ferocity of the lightning storm. Salvanar raised his hands in the air, and the lightning just got worse and worse. The two thugs ran faster than it seemed their dilapidated bodies could handle.

Flitting away the illusion, Salvanar smiled to himself. "If only humans had braincells, I wouldn't have to scare them." He then walked on his way, assured that the two thugs were now gibbering wrecks.
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Xu looks outside. The volcano on Mt.Selenis is erupting - big time. With a click of his fingers, he's at the base of the volcano. He can see the burning rock tumbleing towards him, but he does not fear. He raises his arms out in front of him. Slowely, but surely, the rock grinds to a halt. But, something moves from within the rock...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am

In the normally peaceful market place of Nendel,a small town in northern Corbep,there was a small disturbance. Apparently someone had stolen something from one of the market stalls,and was now being chased. The problem was,this Lorian was rather adept in fire magic.

A small yellow and red shape was running through the crowd frantically,shoving people aside with four gaurds and a man wielding a rolling pin chasing after him.
"Stop!"The man shouted"Give me back that bread!" The boy knew the price for stealing,the cutting off of a hand,and he knew this was wrong,but he was doing it all the same. He was soon out of the crowd and into open streets,with fewer people. It was then he looked over his shoulder to see the gaurds had been joined by about five more. He sweared under his breath,and then closed his eyes. He muttered a few words and a ball of fire formed in his hand,which he threw behind him forming a small wall,not enough to set any houses on fire,but enough to keep the gaurds at bay. He continued running,turning randomly until he was sure the gaurds weren't on his tail. Only when he was sure they weren't after him did he sit down and rest,and start to eat the bread he had stolen.
"I need to get some money" He said when he was done.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 am

Toro was getting down from his tree hut. He lived in Tranelia, so it was only a few miles to get to somewhere. And Ryo, his Uncle, could use magic to make them faster, fly, or if they're lucky, summon a dragon.
They had decided that nothing much was happening. In the forest, the beasts have been sparse, and when they did come, they were killed in a matter of minutes. Some Lorians loved a fight once in a while, and that's what Toro and Ryo would get...what they didn't know, is that the next thing they do, might be the last..
Back to top Go down
Photon_Genesis
Platinum RPer
Photon_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 am

A giant, heroic god-like creature arose from the rock. It was shining brilliantly white, and Xu had to cover his eyes to avoid being blinded. It then Spoke.

"Do not be afraid, young one. Rise to your feet...."
Xu did so, and removed his hands from his eyes. He looked straight at the creatures face as it spoke again.
"You have saw things, correct? Follow them. Fire, Destruction, Hatred and Lies. Those 4 things are the most important words in Grennedia now. You must stop this!!"

"But...How?What is the fire, the destruction? The hatred, the lies?" he replied.

"Thats...That is for you to find out. As I am but a thing of your Imagination..."

As fast as it came, it was gone.

"A thing of my...Imagination?" Xu questioned.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 am

Aerul was hunting for work. He was bored and travellers were very infrequent. They were to afraid of the war and took sides early for protection and thus didn't cross the border. There was also strange occurances that travellers were afraid of. Aerul was heading for Nendel...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

As he was eating his meal he heard something trip over one of his many traps surrounding his grotto. He draws his bow and steps out of the cave, he emmedietly sees someone wrestling with the heavy rope net which dropped onto him. He fires his bow inches from the man's face and he screams with fear.
Tulak walks over to him and lifts the net off of him and sees that the man is heavily wounded. Nord helps him into the cave and starts to bandage his wounds. " Thank you, I thought I would die out here. That raider caught me by suprise. He was looking for this." He hands over a small sphericle devise to Tulak. " Keep it safe from everyone. That thing has great powers." Tulak locks it away in a concealed compartment and gives the poor adventurer some food. Little did they know that people were closing in on all sides...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 am

Nero decided to rest for the night. He made a fire and a bed of leaves in a small cave along the path. As he was eating a dinner of mountain goat, a raven flew up to the cave and cawed loudly.
A note was tied to it's leg.
Nero took the note, and the raven flew off.
As Nero read it, he teeth bared in a smile. So everything was going as it should. It shouldn't be long, now.
He settled down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Aerul camped outside the town that night because the town of Nendal didn't like teh fact he was a ranger. They thought he would bring bad luck.
The next day Aerul wandered back into the forest, searching for work as a mercenary once more...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Nero looked upon one of the finest sights in the world.
The Castle of Ice.
Almost as far north as the mountains went, in the coldest part of grennendia, was the Ice Castle. A palace made entirely of opaque ice. Few people ever ventured there- it was more then just the difficult journey, and the cold. It was an atmosphere around the place. It repelled most people. But Nero was not most people.
He wandered down the path to the doors, forcing them open. It took magic, becasue they were so heavy and too cold to touch.
He searched in the rooms of the Castle. Surely it would be around somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Salvanar's walk was complete. Looking uon his trek with a smile, Salvanar continued on his way. "Corbep is well worth being the world's main tourist attraction" he said with a smile. "Shame only I view it thus." He looked across the alleyways, where he saw a young man hurriedly scoffing down bread. "Bizarre behaviour", he said before continuing on his way. Some of the lights were going out, he set them alight again with a decent flick of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked Empty

Back to top Go down

Old storyline; locked
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next