Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Georege was sat down in the same chair that he usually picks, window open and the sun hitting part of his head, annoying one of his eyes. He began thinking to himself "ugh dam light, I can't see a thing, right when im watching 'Hereos' as well!"

He looked to the window, stood up and walked towards the window with an annoyed/ whatever look on his face. He droned in on the window and stared... His arm and hand up heading towards the window, light rays screamed through gaps between his fingers... And his hand facing the light... Only silence could be heard by George, an eerie feeling passed through his body. something felt odd and he expected that the light was to be gone...

He grabbed the curtain and closed it. "Ahh that'l sort it out"

The caster book just left fallen on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am

Heiwa stared,still unsure of what the bird was doing.Then a thought struck him.Maybe it wanted him to?No,that only happened in movies and crappy online RPs.However...everything recently had been topsy turvy.
"Do you...want me to follow you?"
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 am

"Finally! Took you long enough..." Muttered Took. He tried to nod. His neck wasn't quite cut out for it, but he just about managed it.
He walked to the end of the bench and flew onto the street. Then he pointed with his beak, and began to swoop from perch to perch, moving in the direction of Yarrul's house.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:36 am

John, Georges roomate, unlocked the door and walked into his apartment. The room, with open arms, greeted John with a disturbing silence. Darkness coated the room with accompanied light rays passing through the middle gap of when both curtain sides meet. "Christ, how dark is it here, guess the lights must be out and why is the curtain closed?" John thought to himself.

Georges presence laid empty, John walked towards the light switch that he could barely see. Felt his hand near the switches area and pressed it on. He walked into his bedroom, to instanly notice a tiny white light in the darkness, it almost formed that of a dot. Johns eyes focusing, trying to figure what it was. "Ahh it's probably just a reflection" he thought to himself. The light began to wobble and move place ever so slightly.

"ugh best turn the light on, guess George must be on a power saving mood to turn all the lights off. Not like him much and I wonder were he whent out to..." A mild screeching sound appeared from behind him. With a slight jolt of the head turning towards the lights direction, a light instanly passed between his eyes. Leaving a white tinted mark across his face, John immediately backed away and then stopped to open his eyes. The room was lit up as if the light turned on itself, his eyes unharmed.

"What the hell was that, I nearly whent blind." the door opened slightly from behind him...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am

Heiwa sighed,and followed the falcon,putting the book back in his pocket.Things were getting wierder.Was this even the right choice?Following a Falcon...it'd porbably lead him in a circle.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

It was very tiring, flying from lampost, to dustbin, to car, to lampost, to windowsill.
Took was relieved when he spotted Yarrul's house.
He swooped over to it, and pecked on the window.
Sanar opened it, and let Took settle into his hand and fall asleep. Then he leaned outside to see who Took had brought.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Heiwa watched as the falcon flew into the house,sighed and went over to knock on the door.What would he say?"Hey I followed you're falcon here!"?He would sound like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Sanar closed the window, and went to the front door, and opened it.
He looked behind the boy standing there, looking for any policemen or anyone watching, then grabbed the boy and dragged him inside.
"Sorry about that, but we can't stand and talk on the doorstep. This is going to sound odd- but do you happen to have a book? A rather special book I mean. With a symbol on the front." Sanar was pointedly not mentioning the words magic, or caster, until he knew the boy was a caster.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm

"Uhh...yes."Heiwa said"Do you have one too?"Could it be?Another caster?This guy looked fairly rich,and british too.Heiwa smiled.He liked the british.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Sanar smiled.
"Yes. I do have one. So does Yarrul over there. " He gestured towards Yarrul.
"What element are you? Oh, and how well do you know the city? You see, I think we casters might be in a bit of a predicament..." He looked over at Took. He had placed him on the table and he was now watching sleepily. He was clearly tired. Sanar made a mental note to give him some food when he had some.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

the door opened slightly behind John, he turned around and the door slamed open... "oh hi there, thought i heard someone here. Glad it wasnt a robber" George happily said. John turned and looked at George "Oh hi, I cant believe what just happened to me."

George and John both walked to the other rooma nd turned the tele on, George also turned his laptop on, "So what happened then?" john replied "Oh yeh, erm, well I dunno, my eyes just flashed and I swear I nearly got blind!"

George looked puzzled "Oh yeah, you 'nearly' got blind. jees don't essagerate much will you." "Oh yeah well how yould you like nearly getting blind, I think I almost fainted..." George looked towarsd the front door as he heard three simple knocks. "Hmm wonder who that is" He opened the door and saw a piece of paper pinned to the opposite wall. no one was there.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Yarrul looked up from the newspaper he had picked up from the living room table when he heard Sanar talking to someone. "Oi, Sanar, what has yoru hawk reeled in? A genuine caster?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 pm

"It's a falcon, not a hawk. And yes- he's a caster." Sanar turned back to the caster.
"So how well do you know the city? Oh- I'm Sanar. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Butch was growing tired and fast. the loss of blood did'nt help that much, no chopper either. He had to get someone to fetch him it later. He gasped from the pain and looked around. A police patrol, bad news. He limped over to an ally way and hid. he looked further into the ally and he saw two homeless people looking at him. Butch notioned to them to be quiet and pulled out his wallet. After the police had gone, he left the bums 30 dollars each for being quiet.
He was on the move, and getting increasingly tired. He got up to a house and knocked at the door twice before passing out from blood loss...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 pm

"Hmm, okay, has he done any magic in public because we may already be too late. It says here that a biker was seen creating shadows and darkness using some strange power and a book, police almost arrested him but the 35 year old, identified as Butch, the younger brother to the leader of teh notorius biker gang known as The Damned, was able to escape with only a leg wound, if seen. It goes on like that for half a page, but even though it isn't front page, this spells troubel for us." Yarrul got up, threw the paper down on the sofa. "We need to move to somewhere safe, secure and out of the way, but inside the city. We don't have much time I think, not if magic is springing up, according to the paper, straneg occurences have happened alot over the last few days, but they were all silenced mysteriously."
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:07 pm

"I'm Heiwa.Fire."He said"And I know the city fairly well.I've lived here my whole life...And a secure location?Do you want somewhere no-one visits?Then I'd say the "haunted" house just outside the city."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:09 pm

"By secure I meant, easily defendable but that House sounds okay, strange occurances sound like the Norm their. Saran?" Yarrul said before turning to Saran to see his opinian
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm

OOC: Sanar not saran.

Sanar nodded. "That sounds okay. Lead the way." He picked up Took. Then he turned to Yarrul. "But- what about your parents? Won't they care you've just disappeared?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"No they won't they aren't really bothered what happens to me. Besides they are spending several nights in downtown at some sort of meeting. They work for a top secret branch of the government. All they told me was I could do what I liked while they were meeting some people called the AMC about something very important. Lets move out then!"
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Tom was getting tired. He was in an unfamiliar place. Lost. And scared.
He isn't often scared. But he is only 12 year old boy...who wouldn't be? If you were out of breath, in a crime infested city, lost, and young, you would probably be scared...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:23 pm

"hey George you see the news a bit ago? Something about a police chase after this biker guy." George looked at john and then looked back at the piece of paper elft on the wall. "Erm, dunno, cant remember" John then replied back "Yeah some biker out of the gang called the Damned."

Silence was heard, "hey, you still there?" George finished reading and looked up sharply... A swift ray of light was seen through the door hinge side. "Hey! what was that!?" John whent around the door were George was stood and he wasnt to be seen.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:25 pm

"Okay,let's go"Said Heiwa,opening the door to find a dead body slumped next to it.Then he realised it wasn't dead.
"Ugh...gross..."He said"Do you have a phone?I think we may need to call 911."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Sanar knelt to inspect the bleeding man.
"No. We can't. This is the man who got into those fights. He is a caster."
He stood up. "God knows what the government will do to him if they catch him. Experiments..." He shook his head. He didn't want to risk being recognised as the boy who...
Who killed two teenagers.
"We need to bring him with us. I have some basic medical knowledge- I read a lot." That was certainly true. When his dad wasn't around (most of the time) he had nothing to do but read. He rarely watched TV or played games. "Besides, all thats wrong is blood loss. If we bandage up his wounds, he'll recover." He said.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

"Get moving then, I will lock the door, hide the keys and then this life is over for me." Yarrul said before turning and locking the door, he finished by shoving the keys through the letterbox. "Man, he does look violent, are you sure we want to take him a long, The Damned is really violent and ruthless, not to mention stupid as stumps." Yarrul bent over and lifted the bodies arm over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Sanar raised an eyebrow.
"I think our magic makes up for our lack of strength. Besides, there is three of us." He said, helping Yarrul lug the body.
"Quickly Heiwa- we need to go to this haunted house as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: