Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 am

She looked at him.
"Tests show up fine..."Said one of the scientists.before turnign to Nero."Sir,I don't think she knows how to reply;she doesn't know the language."
"Pow...er..."She said,quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 am

Nero smiled.
"She will learn quickly, I think." He stood up, and walked over to her. He stared into her eyes.
"Two conflicting powers inside one person. I wonder what that will do to your mind? Rip it in half?"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 am

Name: Subject 1102
Appearance: white skin, no colour in his eyes, tall (around seven foot when stood upright), emeciated, huge scars all over his body, very muscular, Huge sharp nails (pretty much talons) Very sharp teeth, overgrown black hair, he has a huge burn mark right across his back that states "1102" He also twitches alot, He has a robotic lower jaw, glitchy voice

Clothing: a very ripped up jumpsuit, remains of an experimental collar around his neck, His bindings are torn but are still on his body,
Preffered Weapon: anything he can get his hands on, his nails and teeth, his hands
Element: Fire
Personality: Very sadistic, can switch moods very easily, very dangerous when angered, Likes soothing music, cannibal, slightly insane

Short History: He was always tortured and had sick experiments done to him. He lost all his family when he got captured and still holds hatred to the company for that. His real lower jaw got torn off in one of the torture sessions, one time he completly ripped one of his handlers to bits, He almost escaped twice before but he always got caught by the overwhelming security in that part of the complex. He befriended another captive of the company and she was always there to help him (or to sooth him)
Other:Magic FTW
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 am

She looked at him.Her eyes were different to normal peoples.
They say eyes are the window to your soul,and it seemed that this soul was missing.
"Sir,we don't know if her powers work yet.Do you want to try and help her?"Said one of the scientists."We've got the machines ready to test how powerful her magic is,if you're ready."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 am

Nero nodded. "Hook her up."
He went back behind the protective glass as two scientists attached electrodes to AtrerMexcis' head, chest, neck, and other major blood-vessel areas. Then they too went behind the protective glass.
The hum of generators was heard.
Nero and a scientist stood looking at a computer screen. A small bar on a bar chart slowly grew.
"200 thaums..." the scientist muttered.
"Only 200 thaums active, sir." He said. Nero nodded.
"Now check her total magical capacity."
The bar slowly began to grow again.
"400 thaums....600 thaums.....1000 thaums....1500 thaums, sir. That's....that's far more powerful then any we've seen so far."
Nero smiled.
"That's because you haven't measured me, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 am

Cobra was pacing restlessly. The strange girl was taken for an experiment and he was getting bored. Suddenly the door flew open and she was thrown back in. Cobra had to catch her, and he did. "Oi! You! Your turn!" The guard shouted towards Cobra. He refused and the man came storming in. He threw a punch at Cobra but he was able to dodge and hit the man in the face. Another pulled a baton and swung it at Cobra's head. He dodged it and trapped the guard's hand. He smashed his elbow into the man's arm, making him drop the baton. Quickly Cobra picked it up and flung it at the guard's head. It connected, sending the brute backwards. More arrived and swarmed Cobra.

He woke up under a light with a bloodied face. "Ouch. Have they told you that you play rough?" He said to the scientist. He responded by hitting him around the face with a knotted piece of rope. He screamed out in pain and then spat out a tooth, right at the scientist. He swung it again. Cobra tried to block only to find out that he was tied down. "Get me the scalpel..." The scientist said to another white cloaked man.

Next door, 1102 could hear the screams of the AWOL agent as the scalpel sliced through his skin. 1102 shuffled but got his head smashed against his operation table. He looked at the head scientist and saw a circular blade coming down apon him. He struggled in vain just before the blade touched him. Blood splattered the floor and muffled moans could be heard. "Right, give me that.. No not that. The other... Thank you" 1102 strained and his restraints started to snap. He broke free of his restraints and picked the scientist up by the throat "I am going to enjoy killing you..." 1102 tols the scientist before igniting a small flame. He quickly rammed his lit fingers into the man's eyes. He kicked and then went limp before the guards got inside. He dropped the corpse and picked up a guard by his legs. He smashed him against the table breaking his back. Another guard finished calling for backup and tried to run. He got caught. 1102 Screamed in rage and then forced his fingers down the man's throat...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 am

AtrerMexcis didn't like it.The electrodes hurt slightly,or at least it felt like they did.A word came to mind...two,infact.She whispered them.Nothing happened,except the electrodes hurt a bit more.Oh how she wanted them off.She whispered one of the words,again,and suddenly dark shapes appeared around the electrodes,tearing them off.She gasped,and then the objects moved to the computer.The moniter flickered,and then died as the objects left it,and vanished.
"Sir..."One of the scientists said"I think she just learned how to use Dark magic."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 am

Nero looked at the girl. "Isn't it funny that the first element she uses is the most evil." He laughed quietly.
"Put her back into the Bio-Thaum acid. We're done for today." He said. And with that, he left.
"Uh, sir! It's urgent." A messenger said.
Nero groaned. The second urgent thing today.
"What is it now?"
"The prisoners, uh the air caster has escaped, sir."
Nero's eyes widened. Then he ran to the front door, where a scene of edvastation met his eyes. Furniture was destroyed. People were groaning, getting up off the floor, and the doors were blasted open.
Nero snarled.
"I'll just have to find you again, my friend. I will, trust me."
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 am

AtrerMexcis had watched with mild interest.She got out of the cahir and followed Nero,and then saw the open door.
There were so many people.
Any scene of devastation is bound to bring a crowd,but a localised tornado?That was something.
Someone was holding something.It was a large black object with a bit of glass at the front.It appeared to be staring at her,like an unblinking eye.
"Get inside."Someone whispered to her,pulling her back in out of the objects view.
"Great."Another person said"As if we didn't have bad enough publicity.Now we have a localised tornado,and the 5 seconds of footage of AtrerMexcis will probably lead to some story about how we're all pedos in here."
"I think she needs a shorter name.AtrerMexcis is too long."
"True.Any ideas?"
"A...M...Amy?"
"Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 pm

~George leaning on a wall, soon began to realise what area he was in. "... White floor, white walls, silent, black holes...Wait! Black holes? Okay then, I don't really like this place. Oh poo! How did I forget, how the hell did I get here!?!" He sragged simself back to reality, and was shcoked to find himself in a completely white area, yet with black holes in the ground.

He could hear echoes of screams all around the area, "Huh! He.. Hello? Where are you! I'll help you!" He stopped and notcied something "Wait.. I hear echoeing, but there's no walls, but then what am I leaning on!?!..." He shot around to see nothing, apart from a glaze of white that appeared to be invisible yet felt and had a sense of ti being solid. "What the hell's going on!!! Wait... That voice at the start. What did it say?? I can't remember!!! Somethign of a etst?..." He puzzled over ti for a little then somthign caught his attention. "What the... What are...."
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Nero cloaked himself, and kept to the shadows. He did want to be seen leaving the building; cameras and people were everywhere. He did not envy the AMC's job of covering up their projects.
He slipped past the cordon around the devastated front room. The boy, Sanar, must have real power if he was able to do that. Then again, he had just lost his father...no doubt emotions were involved.
He got past the crowd of people, slipped into an alley, and uncloaked.
Now...where to begin looking? The boy wouldn't be stupid enough to go home....
Or would he?
Remember, Nero, emotions. He had lost his father- he would be missing him. So what place would he go?
Somewhere he had been close to his father.
Perhaps not his house, but it was as good as any place to start.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeni rose from the bins behind Nero where she had watched a boy annihilate the office reception. She pulled out a knife and her blowpipe, with a dart in it. "Your time has come evil doer. Judgement will be exacted! Those who kill other casters and humans with their power are evil for they have done nothing to you!" Yeni cried, lunging towards him, knife leading.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Nero spun and leaned back at the same time. The knife just missed. His hand flew up and grabbed Yeni's arm.
"Hello, sister. How are you?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Cobra woke to a very bright light which hurt his eyes. He squinted and looked down. He saw the young woman fussing about with his wounds. "Argh... Thank you for your assistance but I am fine." Cobra told her and tried getting up. "No! You must stay down. Rest." She pushed him back to the floor. "My name is Cobra. I must say, it is a pleasure to meet you." He told her and then whinced. "My name is Banba. It is nice to meet you too." Banba told Cobra about herself and what she could do. "I also have limited access to the rest of the building. You see, I am the medic. This means that I can bend people into helping me. Such as making sure that the tortured stay in one cell." Cobra looked across and saw a fairly terrifying man staring out of the observation panel.

Outside the cell, another man was being dragged along, by his hair to their cell. He was covered in wounds but was still fairly handsome. They unbolted the door and tossed him in.
"It looks like Donovan is here." 1102 told the others and picked the wounded man up. He layed him on the bed and Banba started examining him. Cobra got up and flexed his arms. "I believe it is high time we thought about breaking out." he told the others...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 pm

George daren't move, incase he couldn't reach the wall again. Whilst leaning, staring perilesly into the empty white void of space, something cought his attention. "What the... What are...."

He saw a lone figure, stood in the faded distance. "Is that.. It can't be, is that a person? Oh my god!" He rushed over without thinking, the closer her got, the clearer te person became. "HEY!!! YOU!!! HEY!!!" George soon came much closer and tried to slow down "Ahh finally i'm here." He kept running "er.. huh?.." He kept on running, rapidly gaining more speed "heh? I.. can't stop... what the!!" He looked at the person then down to the floor, "Oh ym god, i can't stop.. Why can't i stop!?! HEEEY Move outta the way!!! I.. Can't.. stop.." Panting and panicing, he couldn stop running nor move direction.

The persons tood still. George was in spitting distance of the person, when he began to hear screams of terror, crying, laughin. "What? Who are they!?! HEEY GUY MOVE NOOW!!! I'LL RUN... INT..." George kept onr unning and crashed straight into the person, the person broke and smashed like pottery. George when flalling to the ground and rolled hurting himself. Only broken material was left of the person.

"What the hell just happened???...."

Last edited by Aaron on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

They all slept restlessly throughout the night. Banba and Cobra had the bunks, Donovan had the bench and 1102 slept on the floor. They were just waking up when an alarm sounded and the door opened. Outside was crowded with security and other prisoner casters. "What is going on?" Cobra asked and 1102 answered "Breakfast. They do this in hopes to keep everyone from killing too much of their staff. Don't do nothing stupid, they have carbines" The casters were marched to a huge dinner hall. They looked around and saw the different casters eating breakfast and talking to each other. Along the walls were full security. Cobra looked around. No sign of Butch.

They walked over to the food bar and got their food, an unnapitizing bowl of grey slop. Donovan grimased at eating such a thing. None of the other casters were all too friendly towards them. Most just walked away cautiously when they saw Subject 1102. They all started making an escape plan through breakfast. They want out.... Fast.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 am

Yeni's eyes widened in astonishment. She struggled with her arm but Nero was clearly much more physically strong than her. She spat on him, "I should have realised you would have done all of that, you sadistic moron. All you ever thought avout was yourself, no wonder mother abandoned us!" She raised her blowpipe in preparation to blow a dart right into Nero's face.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 am

George sat up from his fall and ebgan to wonder what ahd happened to the person he smashed. He moved his right hand a little away to relax, suddenly his hand fell off the floor and half down one of those black holes he saw earlier. "Huh! I didn't realise that was there" He stood up walked a little then looked down at the smasjed person. He picked a piece up, it was a broken eye "I don't get it, this is too strange. Am I dreaming?" The piece suddenly turned into water "Ugh!! what!" Shocked George and he waves his hand to dry the water on his hand.

George became sorried and paranoid of it, he slowly walked away from it. When walking, gentle splash sounds came when he stepped. "huh" He turned around and saw something...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am

Nero's other hand came up and grabbed the blowpipe.
"I am surprised at you, sister. Don't you want to know about our brother? And why mother actually left us?" He said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 am

Yeni struggled with the pipe trying to yank it out of Nero's grip, "What brother, or is this another of your lies?" She growled. Yeni brought her knee up hard in an attempt to hit Nero in the groin.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 am

Nero attempted to twist out the way, but Yeni's knee struck him hard on his leg. He winced.
"Not..a lie...this time..." He gasped. "He's actually our half-brother mother had another family. She chose them." He said, wondering what Yeni's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am

Yeni swore. "That little..." Yeni swore again before trying to hit Nero in the groin again, fighting a losing battle in trying to get her arms free. "That... is... of... no... consequence!"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am

Her knee hit him in his other leg this time.
"Damn it, Yeni, wait a moment! He said, shoving her back.
"If you kill me, the AMC will destroy you. They are everywhere. And they have me."
He paused.
"But if you fight with them, with me backing you up....then you will not die, sister. Until their job is done, and we are the only casters left on earth. Then they will try to kill us, but by that time we will be strong enough to defeat them. And we can find the earthworm that is our half-brother and wipe him out and his family."
He tilted his head.
"Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 am

"Never! I will never submit to your sadistic schemes!" Yeni spat at Nero. She lunged at him with her knife...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Nero just twisted out the way. The knife cut through his shirt and cute his skin just a little on his shoulder. He snarled.
"Look, you will die, Yeni! And father, and mother. If we join the AMC, they won't die. So in making this choice, you are responsible for their lives. Do you want to be the one who kills them?" He asked, still baring his teeth against the pain from the knife cut.

Sanar stood on the sand, a cold breeze cooling him from the Miami sunshine.
Never again. His father was gone. He had rarely been very close, and now he really, truly regretted it. It struck him that now he was effectively an orphan. His mother had gone. He didn't know why, or where...
This had been one place he had been close to him. He had been younger, only 7 or 8. They'd made a sandcastle, Jessica had accidentally crushed it, and they'd chased her around the beach until they fell down laughing.
A single tear rolled down his face.
He looked back at his sisters. He had to protect them now. Beth would be fine, she had a room at university. But Jessica...
He sighed. So much had changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: