Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ~«Modern Magic»~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Everything was dark and then he started hearing voices. Butch began to stir, and his vision cleared. When he was fully awake the first thing he did was look around, then he moaned from the bullet wound, still inside his leg. "W-where am I? No matter, who are you 3 kids? Have you got a knife by chance? He asked the 3 young children, still slightly confused. He looked up and around the street and saw that it was an all clear. No cops or chavs, perfect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Heiwa didn't here the man waking up,and started running off.
"I'll keep to the back alleys,just follow me."

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 pm

"Woah, he is violent!" Yarrul exclaimed dropping the man. "I am out of here Sanar, catch up if you can!" Yarrul rushed round teh corner of the alley in close pursuit of Heiwa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Butch hit the ground with a thud. "What the? I need to get the bullet out of my leg! Damn kids..." Butch lifted himself of the ground and started limping after the boys while muttering to himself all the way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 pm

OOC: Sanar is still supporting you....only Yarrul ran away, cause unit is fail.

"Sorry.." Sanar said, "Couldn't hold you up on my own. I'll support you, but you'll need to sort of...stumble along..." He said, grabbing the mans arm and pulling him up. "We need to follow after them. You're in trouble if the police arrive."

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Butch look at his companion and gladly accepted help "Thanks little guy, why have they ran off?" He started to limp along with his little friend's help. As they were walking, Butch tried to start conversation "So, err.. Where do you guys hang out? Have you got a place to crash or something? And why are you helping me? You know that I am a crook and that you will get arrested aswell for helping me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm

"We're heading to a haunted house. I think they are just leading the way." He turned round the corner, following Heiwa and Yarrul.
"We're helping you because you are a fellow caster. I read in the paper that some people saw you do magic. The newspaper dismissed it, but I believe it. We're casters too."

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Butch stumbled over a tire "Huh, why are we going to a haunted house? Also, what is that about magic you say? Ohh... about my bike right? Well, I don't believe that was magic. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me." He said to the kid "Oh, the name's Butch by the way, pleasure to meet you. I would shake hands but, that would be kinda hard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm

"It's not too far now, i think. We're going to a haunted house because I think soon the government is going to wake up to the fact that people can do magic and will start prosecuting us. And..do you happen to have a book? A strange book, with a symbol on the front, which has strange words in it?"

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

"Err.. Book? Oh yeah! I got one, it has a skull on it. My Mum got it for me. Hang on... We are going to hide in a haunted house? Well, I got a place we could call home. Look, we could hide in my pent house. it's under the name of Carol, my room mate." Butch looked through his pockets for the book and finally found it. "Here, this is it. Take a look at it if you want." He handed his book to his small friend for him to take a look...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 pm

"Thanks," Said Sanar. "I think a haunted house will be better. Any noises we make will be put down to the old house creaking, or ghosts, or whatever. A penthouse will attract too much attention." He looked at the book. A skull had to mean Darkness.
"Trust me. If this book is definitely yours, you can do magic. Me, Yarrul and Heiwa each can."

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Heiwa went out of the city by a small tract of dirt next to the road in,but just behind some trees so you couldn't see it from the road.As he reached the house,he pushed open the creaky gates and it started to rain.Typical.
"The house may have a few holes here and their."He said,walkign in"But I think most of the rooms are OK."

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Sanar helped Butch, he remembered that was his name from in the paper, through the door.
"We need to get him upstairs, into a bed." Sanar called to Heiwa.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Yarrul followed Heiwa in, he entered the house and looked around the creeking groundfloor, he found a door leading to the basement, "Woah, cool, a basement, I wonder if there is any rock or dirt down there?" he lit a lamp and took it down the steps into a large basement, under teh basement stairs was an abandoned wine rack and in the corner was an old metal lid, when he lifted it, it revealed an old, mostly dry part of the sewer, looking further into the sewer revealed a dead end which had an opening in it with a blok of concrete raised, out of the wall. At the far end of the sewer deadend was a door than strangely enough lead into a small, empty room. He returned to teh ground floor and began to tell Heiwa this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Butch entered the house's garden and fell to the floor. At the same time he did a silent moan from the bullet in his leg. "I need a damned knife! Now, please! This damned bullet is driving me nuts!" Butch said angrily. He got up slowly and got his book back. He looked at it's pages and his right hand went black. He limped into the house and the floors started to creak. Typical haunted house. He sat down in an old rocking chair and pulled out a pipe, just to chew on the end. "Errgh. I don't like this place. Not my style. Also, where on earth is the fish tank? Hmm... Dayum." Butch said in disgust of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : Right Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Heiwa smiled at what Yarrul told him.
"Probably a good place to practice."He said"Less noise gets out of the house,and less chance of the house being completely ruined.

_________________

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://logrp.forumotion.net
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 pm

George arrived at the place, he thought to himself "Hmm so what did he want, he told me to come here and be him? Or something like that anyway."

Back at Georges apartment, John thought to himself "I wonder why he's always reading this thing, he always reads it yet never cares what even happens to it..." he picked up the book and examined the symbol then began to flip through the pages "What the! i dont get it? Either this is some crazy joke or George has been keeping a secret from me....."

-Back to George- George felt a shiver down is neck "Eh? What was that, must be cold here. or it might be...." just suddenly heard a noise behind hima dn immediately spun half his head around to see. Nothing there, he turned back around and befor he could even react he whent flying into the wall.

The area faded black when getting hit, a suttle and calm voice appeared, "So, looks like you still are lazy and careless, you'll never learn.... Will you George!..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yes does sound like a good place to practice, speaking off that, I am going down there to have a go at practice." Yarrul replied to Heiwa, he went back into the basement and then into the sewer dead end, once there he sat on the raised concrete and started trying to make rock and earth appear at his command,in the amounts he commanded and the shape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
avatar

Posts : 1491
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Butch was out of the chair and in the kitchen. He was looking through the drawers for a knife of some sort. He finally found one with blood on it, used to kill the residents of the house. He stumbled back to the rocking chair and pulled his leg up. Then he stabbed the knife into his wound and used it to pry the bullet out. It popped out and alot of blood spurtd out at the same time. He screamed out in pain and allmost drifted back into a state of oblivion. He grabbed hold of a broom and used it to support his weight. He then limped off into the basement, allmost falling over a couple times. When he arrived, he saw a small passageway and limped inside after one of the kids.
He went in and pulled out the book. Butch started reading the book and saying lines. As he was doing so, his hands started to go black and whisps of shadow came off. He finished the words and his fingers lengthened into claws, sharp enough to split a hair. Butch was impressed. Alot and decided to read more. He also realised that he was bleeding, alot. He quickly dropped the book and tore one of his sleeves off as a bandage. When that was done, he continued studying...


Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck 464
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 834
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 19
Location : where ever I want to be...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

OOC: How am I gonna know how to go to the haunted house?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unit111
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Somewhere around Deep Space

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

OOC: Follow the falcon to the house, then follow them to the haunted house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

OOC: and what happened to butch? he pulled the bullet out with a lot of blood, then he just started to limp to the other secret room. did he bandage it or left it bleeding

IC: "What the?... Who the hell is that!?!" the voice then replied back, "he..he.. What?.. You don't recognise my voice?... Such a pitty, it almost hurts me. Guess your not as good as I remember" George leant up from the ground he was slumped on. "Shut the hell up! You ba*****!"

"My my, such a short temper, if your not good enough then I guess you'll die anyway..." Near were the voice appeared, a shiny shadowy black clawed hand appeared out of the darkness. It floated perfectly in the air, then darted straight towards Georges heart!......

The sound of a clash then, a flash of light appeared for a secend........


"You'r one to talk, not 'good' enough. You'r so big of yourself that you forgot to notice I wasn't the slightest shocked by this surrounding darkness..." The black clawed hand was halted in front of the now newly closed passage to Georges heart. "You just don't get it, do you! I've been playing you all along.... Voiy!!" The mysterious voice strutted....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
duck 464
Original Member
avatar

Posts : 834
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 19
Location : where ever I want to be...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 am

Tom saw the falcon go into that strange mansion on the hill.
"I'm in the mood for an adventure." Tom said to himself, feeling that he somehow had to go there. Then he remembered something.
He opened his book. So many spells dotted down in ink. Then he found the page he wanted. It read:

Telebolt:
This spell is a very useful spell, which can be learned easily sometimes.
This spell will open the clouds, to unleash the wrath of the lightning bolt, and will strike your position. It will then teleport you, hopefully, in about 5-500 seconds depending on how close the area is. The process can be harmful. Especially when used more than twice a day.
Instructions:
Keep the place you want to teleport to hard in your mind. Concentrate...hard. Then say vemen but keep the place in your mind. If you feel a flash or lightning bolt...it has worked. But when opening your eyes, it can be dangerous and could blind you. To stop this you can use the un-blinding spell, which..........................


Tom did the instructions. It didn't work at first. Just gave him a long black cut on his arm. Hurt but went away very quickly. He already knew the un-blinding spell. He tried the Telebolt spell once more.
He opened his eyes after about 10 seconds and saw he was in an unfamiliar room. But he knew, that it had worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
avatar

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 26
Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 am

George touched the clawed hand with his index finger and stood up in a formal manner, then gently pushing the hand away he said quietly "You should know by now.... That I don't like being stuck in this black pit of an attack"

"Hehe... So it finaly begins does it. You know the rules, win or die, the standard generic stuff." Voiy then pulled back his arm and hung it down relaxed. George looked at the hand drop, then raised his head. "Yeah what ever, i don't give a crap about you and who wins, plus why the hell did you find me?" Voiy then replied in a sly manner "Well it's been such a long time, I thought we should meet up again"

"Look I have no business with you, after what you..... I'll never have to talk to you again, cos' I'll singe your body alive and kill you!" .... A silence dawned on George, an eerie presence built around the clawed arm..... George gasped "...You...You've... What did you do?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
avatar

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Nero
Age: 19
Appearance: Tall, pale skin, and brown eyes that at first glance appear to be black.
Clothing: Prefers grey or black, and rarely bothers to dress to impress.
Preffered Weapon: Doesnt have one. He does not fight much, and whenever he does he only uses magic.
Element: Dark
Personality: Analytical, and mathematical. He will fight if he thinks he can win, and if not, he will run. Tidy, and also quite cruel, with little care for what others think. Also looks down on those not a caster, and thinks of them as inferior. Intelligent.
Short History: His father went to prison for life when Nero was only 4. His mother therefore works twice as hard to supply for him. He left school at 16, when he realised he didn't need an education when he had magic. He discovered his book at 14, so is now accomplished with it, but while his determination and single-mindedness would have allowed him to become a master in that time, he has had little to practice. He tried to keep it an absolute secret. However, the AMC Discovered him and took him captive for a month. At the end of the month, after testing his powers, they offered him a job, to help them track down other casters. He accepted, but is kept under tight observation and guarded to prevent him from escaping.

_________________


http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   

Back to top Go down
 
~«Modern Magic»~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mythology's Impact on Modern Language
» Hanbok modern
» Kristoff Makarov-Orange
» TigerClan Territory and Information
» Espeda Of The Hidracticcion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: