Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I dream to actually have a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
duck 464
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Like the last one..seem's like a sort of horror movie thing with the gore, screaming bla bla bla omg I'm dead pain, alot of

@ Salvanar: Most dreams I have which frigten me aren't really sort of scary things. In dreams, perfectly normal or slightly strange things can seem scary. Like an unsettling room can be sometimes terrifing. That is what I find at least.

Just proves how deep and horrifing your imagination can go... blowing up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

One other dream I have that tends to reccur. Not as scary as the others for me but still, it is unsettling:
Me and my mates are hiking through the woods when we become lost, so we start trying to find a way out of the woods when one of my mates, William, goes missing. We then change the plan to start looking for him and half an hour later, another of my mates dissapear. This tie it's Matija. So me and last are getting rather worried and decide to set up camp, try to find them in the morning. So me and kate are in our tents when I hear Kate scream, Me and Charlotte run out and we cant see her. So we close in on each other and decide to stay together. Suddenly Charlotte dissapears and so I look around the camp for her. I see blood on the floor and I start running. As I am running through the forest, I look up into the trees and I see all my mates are hung on the branches. I then wake up with a sweat as I hear footsteps behind me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salvanar
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 pm

This nightmare has only occured once, back when I was very young. It was this nightmare that forever put me in hatred of humanity from that night onwards, and despite it only happening once, many years ago, I have NEVER forgotten a single detail of it. It will haunt me until I die, and it will drive me insane for as long as I do live. This is why I'm so callously cold and unfeeling. This is why it is so very hard to come to terms with me. And while you may not understand the reasoning behind this, know that what I say is the truth.

It is a daylight scene. I am wandering along in fresh grass, the sun is shining, and for a moment it seems like a good dream. I then walk up to some people, smiling and laughing and applauding eachother. They are gathered around something. I push them aside, to see a dead dog. They are still laughing at it, pointing at it, and then clapping at me. I turn to see the dog, only to find it has been completely mutilated. It is impaled on a three foot spike, its paws have been dismembered, it's head is completely torn away, and the tail is staked to the floor. It is bleeding so horrendously that the grass stains red around me. The humans turn out to be my friends, and they are applauding because I killed the dog. I then look at my hands to find a huge scimitar in my left. Stained with blood. I look back at the dog, and the scene tears away. I look behind me and I see thousands, if not millions of animals brutalised. Cats with their skulls crushed, wolves hung from trees with huge spikes through their chests, Big Cats like tigers drowned in oil before being burned, but I find that some tigers are still alive when they are set on fire, with oil all over them. I watch as this cat's fur, skin, flesh is melted away, and the skeleton remains there. It stands looking at me, still skeletal. It simply says in a human voice "Congratulations, mitchell. You have successfully destroyed the entire world of life. Look around, this is all thanks to you. You should be proud." It's the only time something has spoken to me in a nightmare. It leaves me on a dark platform, with billions and billions of animals destroyed in ways I dare not describe. All because of me. A human comes up to me and thanks me. He says that the furs I have given him from all these creatures will help the wealthy look wealthy, while these pesky little things are removed from our planet forever. I look to find out it is our prime minister, smiling at me. The nightmare ends there.

As I say, you might not understand why it hurts me so. All I ask is that you try to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:43 pm

well its pretty obviouse and easy to understand why it hurst you lol, that dream would react violantly to ones emotion and lifestyle and react nothing to others. Dreams will feed off your bad thoughts and show them in dreams, same goes to good thoughts/ ideas/ opinions etc.

You have to remember not every human is like that, it isnt human nature to naturally do things like that but rather to only survive and be the best dominant species. That dream multiplied your horrors and that can be ground into you whilst your asleep as it seemed soo real
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZigZagas
Co-Founder

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 pm

I can understand why it might be horrible for you. Personally, it wouldn't bother me since i know that what is in the dream isn't real- In the dream you might've killed the animals, but in real life you didn't. Knowingly, at least.
Meh. And yes aaron's right, dreams are basically images and stuff thrown up by your brain while it processes what happened recently. At least, we think it is, we can't know for certain.

http://my.gpxpl.us/Darkfish
Help team Darkfish! Click my pokemanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salvanar
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm

I cannot help thinking that If I allow myself to even let one human get away with damaging nature, I will become just like them, maybe even worse. That is why I have segregated myself away from pretty much all human contact. That is why it is so difficult to become my friend. I choose my friends carefully, and only those who I feel would never hurt an animal out of vanity or selfishness would ever become my friend, if they even become that.

And yes, I really am cold and heartless. If there is one thing you must know bout me, it's that I will never be a comforting friend. I am everlastingly cold, and I will probably never change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

No offence or anything but don't lie. You only been like it for tonight. No offence or anything but you may just be having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

could possibly but i dunno
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, are you not going to post a dream of yours? I have, so has Salv. Now is your turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salvanar
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:
No offence or anything but don't lie. You only been like it for tonight. No offence or anything but you may just be having a bad day.

You do not know me at all then...

My entire life has been one bad day after the next. I assure you, it is no worse.

I lie to you not, you simply do not see me like that. I will be happy to show you my true self, but you will not like it, I guarantee it. No one will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

hey ive posted some of my dreams look above flower

and what is it you want in life Salvanor, only badness can come from negativity - eventually
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 pm

What I want from life is impossible to attain, and therefore I will continue being negative to the point it destroys me. None of you can change that.

I will look at your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck 464
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:47 am

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:
One other dream I have that tends to reccur. Not as scary as the others for me but still, it is unsettling:
Me and my mates are hiking through the woods when we become lost, so we start trying to find a way out of the woods when one of my mates, William, goes missing. We then change the plan to start looking for him and half an hour later, another of my mates dissapear. This tie it's Matija. So me and last are getting rather worried and decide to set up camp, try to find them in the morning. So me and kate are in our tents when I hear Kate scream, Me and Charlotte run out and we cant see her. So we close in on each other and decide to stay together. Suddenly Charlotte dissapears and so I look around the camp for her. I see blood on the floor and I start running. As I am running through the forest, I look up into the trees and I see all my mates are hung on the branches. I then wake up with a sweat as I hear footsteps behind me.
SOunds scarier then the others. Well I think. Especially as my name is William... study

Salvanar wrote:
This nightmare has only occured once, back when I was very young. It was this nightmare that forever put me in hatred of humanity from that night onwards, and despite it only happening once, many years ago, I have NEVER forgotten a single detail of it. It will haunt me until I die, and it will drive me insane for as long as I do live. This is why I'm so callously cold and unfeeling. This is why it is so very hard to come to terms with me. And while you may not understand the reasoning behind this, know that what I say is the truth.

It is a daylight scene. I am wandering along in fresh grass, the sun is shining, and for a moment it seems like a good dream. I then walk up to some people, smiling and laughing and applauding eachother. They are gathered around something. I push them aside, to see a dead dog. They are still laughing at it, pointing at it, and then clapping at me. I turn to see the dog, only to find it has been completely mutilated. It is impaled on a three foot spike, its paws have been dismembered, it's head is completely torn away, and the tail is staked to the floor. It is bleeding so horrendously that the grass stains red around me. The humans turn out to be my friends, and they are applauding because I killed the dog. I then look at my hands to find a huge scimitar in my left. Stained with blood. I look back at the dog, and the scene tears away. I look behind me and I see thousands, if not millions of animals brutalised. Cats with their skulls crushed, wolves hung from trees with huge spikes through their chests, Big Cats like tigers drowned in oil before being burned, but I find that some tigers are still alive when they are set on fire, with oil all over them. I watch as this cat's fur, skin, flesh is melted away, and the skeleton remains there. It stands looking at me, still skeletal. It simply says in a human voice "Congratulations, mitchell. You have successfully destroyed the entire world of life. Look around, this is all thanks to you. You should be proud." It's the only time something has spoken to me in a nightmare. It leaves me on a dark platform, with billions and billions of animals destroyed in ways I dare not describe. All because of me. A human comes up to me and thanks me. He says that the furs I have given him from all these creatures will help the wealthy look wealthy, while these pesky little things are removed from our planet forever. I look to find out it is our prime minister, smiling at me. The nightmare ends there.

As I say, you might not understand why it hurts me so. All I ask is that you try to do so.
That would fill me with hatred towards humanity. But I agree with what aaron said eairlier though...

And GORDEN BROWN MANEGED TO GET INTO YOUR DREAM! affraid J/k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 am

Eugh.. That is one other dream I had. It was the worst nightmare ever. Being stuck in a room with Gorden Brown for eternity. *Shivers* It makes me scared just thnking about it. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 am

jees just having a dream of Gordon Brown is a nightmare that will scare anyone to death on its own hung
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Gorden brown is a *I'm not aloud to say it really so I better censor it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm

I must say, I am amazed at how much I dream. And the nightmares I have. Tis terrible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 pm

I never have nightmares and still dont now, but i used to dream soo mcuh it was crazy
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

I can hardly remember any of my dreams. I very rarely have had any dreams which I can remember anything in it...yet I knew I did something. :bangheadonthewall:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 am

Ah, I had a very strange dream. I shall tell:
I was walking down a country road and I saw a very beautiful woman holding a baby to her breasts. When I walked closer I saw that the woman is a desiccated corpse and the child is purple and bloated, dying of plague. I woke up as they were crumbling to dust.
Very.... Strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck 464
Original Member

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am

seem's strange like you said... Smile >>> What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 am

sounds quite nice and sooving, the start.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 pm

I had a nice dream where I was an eagle flying over a desert but then it all went black and one of my friends appeared and was suddenly stretched and contorted so I looked away and when I looked back it was george bush giving me a lecture on nukes and how cool the were and saying really racist stuff hung blowing up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:03 pm

I remember once when i had a dream and the game Boulders Gate: Dark alliance - well the cam is always viewing above the char (isometric almost) and I was walking in the game first person view and it was Doom graphic styled yet it was that game. So i walked round a corner and my dream suddenly jolted to when i killed the last boss (this woman in armour) and it felt as if i killed big enemies previously.

So she was laying on the floor nearly dead and the wierdest thing ever happened.... the top armour plate suddenly fell off and nothing was there, then she said "oh you masewell see everything now" as in everything then i woke up
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Gigity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dream to actually have a dream   

Back to top Go down

I dream to actually have a dream